Affirmative Action

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCA

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2004
Washington D.C.
Seems that our resident crazy cardboard liver is taking my position on this and sound biting the hell out of it and taking it out of context making his hero John Kerry proud.

My position.

Affirmative action on the whole is a evil practice. People should be judged on merit and character alone. HOWEVER, this is America, we have a proven record and history of when there are no protections in place minorities are trampled upon like asphalt. Yes I think things are getting better but I think the evidence is clear from some members of this board alone that America simply is not mature enough for a colorblind and net free policy. Will it ever be, I don't know, my sincere hope is that it eventually will get there. My take on people who refuse to acknowledge that racism still exists in great magnitude and simply want to remove all protections are that they are racist underneath but looking to legitimize their feelings by saying after protections are removed that "yeah whites were better qualified all along, when in reality whites will only hire whites at that time regardless of qualifications because there will be no fear of reprocussion.

The claims of reverse racism are bogus also, hell whites have most of the wealth in America and almost all the most important positions, please don't take this as me supporting income redistribution or quotas i'm simply saying that whites, we aren't doing too bad! :)

I truelly believe that almost all the people here who feel opposite of me do so for honorable reasons, but I believe that there are individual(s) who have sly and underhanded reasons for their position.

Yikes, you just opened a can of worms for BIG D on this issue! hahahahah!

I never did, nor will I ever believe in Affirmative Action - it's a one sided situation.

Its his type of people that brought this thing about in the first place. If everybody were enlightened and not ignorant like him well there would be no need for it.

Lets say Big D is head of H.R. for a large corp., I know its laughable but just go along for now, without any protection do you think he would've hired Condoleeza Rice? An obviously intelligent black woman? This is my point.

Originally posted by OCA
Its his type of people that brought this thing about in the first place. If everybody were enlightened and not ignorant for him well there would be no need for it.

Lets say Big D is head of H.R. for a large corp., I know its laughable but just go along for now, without any protection do you think he would've hired Condoleeza Rice? An obviously intelligent black woman? This is my point.

You got a point there! :)

My thoughts on affirmative action (aka legal prejudice against whites):

Two wrongs don't make a right.

The fundamental principle of this country is that all men are created equal...why am I being penalized for someone else's crimes?

The penalty is supposed to fit the crime...what crime have I committed?

Sins of the father do not get visited upon the sons.

There are so many constitutional cases which have declared that it is illegal and unconstitutional to decide based on race that it is hypocrisy to suggest that only applies to white against blacks or other minorities. What other laws are now open to such hypocrisy...hmm...talk about the slippery slope.

Not to mention that telling minorities that they can only succeed with special treatment doesn't exactly instill confidence upon them. If I were a minority I wouldn't want the entire country thinking I had my success only because I didn't actually compete fairly; that would make me a cheater. Cheaters never win.

Affirmative action was wrong then, it's wrong now and it will always be wrong.

Ok my point is being missed.

Maybe a question posed will be better.

Do y'all believe that if we removed all protections Monday that there would be no large scale discrimination or would there?

Again I feel almost exactly like you guys yet I don't have an answer that will make everybody happy. Maybe my policy is born out of fear.

OCA No one agrees with you on this. It's wrong and immoral.

janeen- against it
moi-against it
give it up.

And If you have something to say about me or to me I would appreciate if you did it like a man instead of making snide little insinuations. You're morally and intellectually bankrupt.

More of a man than you'll ever be, your just a washed up aging pothead, btw when you hit on Aquarian you were hitting on a gay, oh wait you probably knew that already:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here's one straight at ya, fuck you! You'd never have the balls to speak out on a position you know is unpopular, as witnessed by your reluctance to out yourself as the true white supremist you really are.

Originally posted by OCA
More of a man than you'll ever be, your just a washed up aging pothead, btw when you hit on Aquarian you were hitting on a gay, oh wait you probably knew that already:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here's one straight at ya, fuck you! You'd never have the balls to speak out on a position you know is unpopular, as witnessed by your reluctance to out yourself as the true white supremist you really are.

Regardless of your lies, I'm the one who wants individuals to be judged on merit, you want special priveliges based on race. You want racial preferences. You're the racist.

By the way, I do not advocate racial separatism, discrimination, or persecution of any individual, so I would appreciate it if you took my name out of your footer with the reference to the noose in it.

My footer about you is accurate. Yours about me, is a lie. Can you tell the difference?

I stand by my footer, it will stay. Discrimination against whites(new 21st century racist catch phrase) LMAO! You are becoming more ridiculous and irrelevant with each passing post, guess you should've figured that when you threw in with ol'Big D.

How come you are so blind and uncaring to think that America should just go to a system along the lines of South Africa apartheid where its cool to discriminate because right now that is exactly what will happen in the job and education market, tyrrany of the majority. These are not gays, they did not choose to be a minority, why should they suffer?(think it won't or hasn't happened? Read American history Gomer). Did you see my Condolleeza Rice example? Or did you choose to ignore that since it blew you out of the water?

But hey what the hell you're white, you'll prosper, no worries, right?

Your footer about me is a lie, remove it, stop spreading lies all over the board, be a man and your name goes.

Originally posted by OCA

I was reading this again for laughs. What a small-minded cretin you are.

Originally posted by OCA
I stand by my footer, it will stay. Discrimination against whites(new 21st century racist catch phrase) LMAO!

I'm glad you think it's so funny.
You are becoming more ridiculous and irrelevant with each passing post, guess you should've figured that when you threw in with ol'Big D.

How come you are so blind and uncaring to think that America should just go to a system along the lines of South Africa apartheid where its cool to discriminate because right now that is exactly what will happen in the job and education market, tyrrany of the majority. These are not gays, they did not choose to be a minority, why should they suffer?(think it won't or hasn't happened? Read American history Gomer). Did you see my Condolleeza Rice example? Or did you choose to ignore that since it blew you out of the water?

But hey what the hell you're white, you'll prosper, no worries, right?

Your footer about me is a lie, remove it, stop spreading lies all over the board, be a man and your name goes.

I do not advocate separatism. I'm not big d. I'm not william joyce.

My footer about you is accurate.

We don't need affirmative action. There would not be large scale discrimination.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I was reading this again for laughs. What a small-minded cretin you are.

Can't refute the arguments? Chalk another victory for ol'OCA.
Hey they are looking for some debaters over at Disney Playroom, give them your resume your just the man for the job.

OCA, I can't wait until the human population bifurcates to the point where it will be acceptable to shoot you dead in the street like the animal you are.

Originally posted by OCA
Hey they are looking for some debaters over at Disney Playroom, give them your resume your just the man for the job.

You're a blithering idiotic fool, cursed by micropenility.

I'm glad you think it's so funny.

I do not advocate separatism. I'm not big d. I'm not william joyce.

My footer about you is accurate.

We don't need affirmative action. There would not be large scale discrimination.

I've got American history on my side, what have you got?

My name is still in the footer, come on now, don't upset me. I can make you look foolish at anytime so do the right thing, will ya?

Originally posted by OCA

The arguments? You don't have an argument, just an evil outlook. Satan works through racists like you.

OCA, I can't wait until the human population bifurcates to the point where it will be acceptable to shoot you dead in the street like the animal you are.

You're soft, you don't have the balls or the wherewithall to do shit to nobody, well that is unless you're a minority.

The arguments? You don't have an argument, just an evil outlook. Satan works through racists like you.

Come on take another toke, I really think you are gaining ground. :laugh:

Originally posted by OCA
I've got American history on my side, what have you got?

My name is still in the footer, come on now, don't upset me. I can make you look foolish at anytime so do the right thing, will ya?

Our society has gotten steadily more tolerant. We don't need AA.

You're wrong. Your name stays. Sorry. But you have to admit it's an accurate portrayal of your position, unlike the lie you put about me. You're a fraud. Go away liberal. You're not a republican at all. I don't know what the hell your are. Some sick freak, bereft of sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back