Zone1 Ads

The only ads I see without any blockers is at bottom of page.
Actually has replaced where the top reactions were on my screen. I no longer see that at all.

Occasionally a full page ad appears, but maybe only once every couple days.

s1200_i_cant_see_shit_captain.jpg

The only ads I see without any blockers is at bottom of page.
Actually has replaced where the top reactions were on my screen. I no longer see that at all.

Occasionally a full page ad appears, but maybe only once every couple days.
I get the full page frequently, now, when browsing here from post to post or from a new thread back to the list of threads.

Despite being a supporting member, I frequently get interrupted by ads here. Me thinks the big perk of being a supporting member is not having to deal with ads.

Wazzup?
I use an app: Adblock Plus

I get zero annoying adds.

Despite being a supporting member, I frequently get interrupted by ads here. Me thinks the big perk of being a supporting member is not having to deal with ads.

Wazzup?
Why post another OP on the subject when you know and posted on the other one today?

Being a "supporting member" means zip. Ads disappear when you log in as a member.

Why post another OP on the subject when you know and posted on the other one today?

Being a "supporting member" means zip. Ads disappear when you log in as a member.
I started this thread before I saw the other thread, you dope. If that’s too hard for you to figure out (as it apparently is) blame your retardation.

Ads don’t disappear when you log in as a non supporting member.

How stupid are you on a scale from severely retarded to brain dead? :dunno:

I started this thread before I saw the other thread, you dope. If that’s too hard for you to figure out (as it apparently is) blame your retardation.

Ads don’t disappear when you log in as a non supporting member.

How stupid are you on a scale from severely retarded to brain dead? :dunno:
You are a control freak. Nothing but.

I see no ads whatsoever.

The most annoying thing I see are threads started by members who haven't figured out how to slap an ad blocker on their browser after almost two years and 25,749 posts...

Ads? I have never seen an ad on this board in the years that I've been here. Maybe it is your browser.
I have been using safari on the iPhone. But at Toro’s suggestion I’m applying Adblock.

Hopefully it will work.

But even so, our ADMIN should be all over this as thing at least for supporting members, as promised.

Forum List

Back