Zone1 rules change???

Status
Not open for further replies.

progressive hunter

Diamond Member
Dec 11, 2018
I have been informed by coyote the moderator that rules have changes and accusing another member of supporting pedophiles is now against the rules,,

so beware rules can change and you wont know until they decide to enforce them,,

if I am not mistake that put a lot of member in violation,,

I have been informed by coyote the moderator that rules have changes and accusing another member of supporting pedophiles is now against the rules,,

so beware rules can change and you wont know until they decide to enforce them,,

if I am not mistake that put a lot of member in violation,,
It was changed a while back and you now know about it.

then why isnt it being enforced??

every dem on this forum has been accused of supporting pedophiles because they do support them,,

None of the rules are regularly enforced.

Some learn the first time, obviously not all do.

I know you can't call another member a pedo- but I didn't know you couldn't accuse them of being a pedo supporter.

I know you can't call another member a pedo- but I didn't know you couldn't accuse them of being a pedo supporter.
thats what coyote says the rules are,,

that puts most discussions about pedos in violation since its about people supporting it against people that are against it,,

It was changed a while back and you now know about it.
I remember once I got banned for a couple weeks because I posted this picture in reply to a teacher who's also a wrestling coach.

1683557469894.jpeg

Crazy that I can't post a picture of a former Republican Speaker of the House. 3rd in line to the Presidency.

But that's old news. What about this guy?

Randy McNally: Drag ban Republican caught ‘liking’ gay thirst traps quits social media​

Tennessee Republican Randy McNally has said he will “reflect” on his social media usage after he was caught leaving flame and heart emojis under a gay man’s Instagram posts.

But those aren't minors.

Did you see Randy on SNL?

1683557812459.jpeg

Reminds me of Dennis

I remember once I got banned for a couple weeks because I posted this picture in reply to a teacher who's also a wrestling coach.

View attachment 783436
Crazy that I can't post a picture of a former Republican Speaker of the House. 3rd in line to the Presidency.

But that's old news. What about this guy?

Randy McNally: Drag ban Republican caught ‘liking’ gay thirst traps quits social media​

Tennessee Republican Randy McNally has said he will “reflect” on his social media usage after he was caught leaving flame and heart emojis under a gay man’s Instagram posts.

But those aren't minors.

Did you see Randy on SNL?

View attachment 783438
Reminds me of Dennis
but then again you lie a lot so why would I believe you??

This has been the rule for quite awhile.
No....You cannot directly accuse other members of pedophilia or any other infamous crime, which has always been the case.

Saying others support pedos -especially when they do- is a new and preposterous rule.

Some in the thoroughly mediocre maude staff are all in on carrying the water for pedos and child mutilators.

then why isnt it being enforced??

every dem on this forum has been accused of supporting pedophiles because they do support them,,
If no one rats the person "breaking the rule" out, the infraction is likely to go unnoticed by the mods.

One time I got a post removed and a warning because I asked "When are you going to stop beating your wife"? Which is a famous example of a loaded question, and the person I was responding to had just asked a loaded question. A mod removed the post and gave me a warning for talking about another USMB member's family. Of course now I'm breaking the rule that I'm not supposed to discuss Mod actions.

If no one rats the person "breaking the rule" out, the infraction is likely to go unnoticed by the mods.

One time I got a post removed and a warning because I asked "When are you going to stop beating your wife"? Which is a famous example of a loaded question, and the person I was responding to had just asked a loaded question. A mod removed the post and gave me a warning for talking about another USMB member's family. Of course now I'm breaking the rule that I'm not supposed to discuss Mod actions.
I got the same but was banned for a week for just saying "you dont kiss your mother with that mouth do you"
they said I was repeatedly attacking a members family and I just said it once,,
it was from the same mod that made up this new rule,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back