Adelson admits why he bought Mitt

Trusting the DOJ to give an honest answer or investigation? Lol. Now that's funny. It would take an honest DOJ to take care of problems. Something we don't currently have unfortunately.

Other than Holder's race, what other factors convinced you he is dishonest?

You brought up race.....not I. Fast and furious, no independent investigation etc. Furthermore, it's an insult when someone brings up race.

How is this evidence of ‘dishonesty’?

If House republicans have no problem with the IG’s investigation and report, why should you?

You brought up race.....not I. Fast and furious, no independent investigation etc. Furthermore, it's an insult when someone brings up race.

If House republicans have no problem with the IG’s investigation and report, why should you?

they do they are just going to lie low and see if more republicans can get into the senate and than go after holder or see if hes replaced.

Wry proves what an insolent, racist, SOB he is by trotting out his BS race card, but when it is all you know, you go with it no matter how stupid it gets.

Because it wasnt an independent investigation and there are plenty of dishonest republicans.

So in other words, the Obama administration is so corrupt they are targeting political enemies with the DOJ?
For getting political favors in Asia.

I don't know... I skimmed the article. Not sure how much truth is there. But if he is buying elections or what not in another country it would be the DOJ to take care of it. There is no way we would send a US citizen there to stand trial.

Trusting the DOJ to give an honest answer or investigation? Lol. Now that's funny. It would take an honest DOJ to take care of problems. Something we don't currently have unfortunately.
When was the last time you could get an honest DOJ? Nixon?

Nixon?
Honest?

See, THAT's why rw's don't mind that MitWit is SO corrupt.

Question for the rw's - why do YOU think Adelson bought Mitt?

False. F+F only proved the dishonesty of Pubs and their propaganda. Adelson gave many times as much as Soros...Pub dupes! Not to mention the Kochs' 400 million. Ay caramba, we've got the dumbest dupes anywhere on here...just too easy.

So in other words, the Obama administration is so corrupt they are targeting political enemies with the DOJ?

You have no evidence to support such an allegation. Bearing false witness seems almost sinful.

I do recall the AG of the United States and his underling Monica Goodling targeting US Attorneys. Of course that was under the Booooooooooooooosh administration and those days cannot be referenced without being silenced with a boooooooooooooooosh.

We clearly have his word on it. Not the strongest evidence, but certainly more than "no evidence".

And asking a question is not bearing false witness. It's asking a question.

Forum List

Back