Adam Schiff: There is more than circumstantial evidence now

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Patrick Henry

That's the spirit! Now take those inspirational quotes of yours and go fight the government. Just be careful to avoid the tanks, attack helicopters, special forces, airstrikes, and artillery barrages... :laugh2:

Listen you miserable piece of shit

do you ever wonder why Obama a Liberal who supposedly hated Israel invaded Syria and obediently followed the CIA 's agenda in Syria making Syrian Muslims international refugees.

Think like an American instead of a political shill

Trump is now compromised by the info leaking.

Dems and Pubs who want him out have to push now.

uh, yeah, sure thing bub. It has taken them eight months to concoct "evidence" that will fool a moron, such as yourself, but when it actually see's the light of day it will be shredded. The political class is playing a very dangerous game and they are going to lose it.

Nah, we almost all got 5.56 semi-autos....and you zeros got a few 9mm and saturday night .25s.....take us a week, ten days top to put y'all where you belong.

Legal civilian firearms in the United States are pea shooters. I love that delusional Americans believe they can fight a professional military force with them.

You're a fucking clown dude. What do you think the Afghani's have been using to good effect? Hmmmm? You progressive dipshits are so clueless.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Patrick Henry

That's the spirit! Now take those inspirational quotes of yours and go fight the government. Just be careful to avoid the tanks, attack helicopters, special forces, airstrikes, and artillery barrages... :laugh2:

Listen you miserable piece of shit

do you ever wonder why Obama a Liberal who supposedly hated Israel invaded Syria and obediently followed the CIA 's agenda in Syria making Syrian Muslims international refugees.

Think like an American instead of a political shill

He can't because he IS a political shill. And a bad one at that. There is no evidence that the trumpster was involved with the russki's. There IS, on the other hand, loads of evidence showing that the shrilary WAS deeply involved with pootin.

More BS fake news from CNN.

Afraid not--it's been one thing after another ever since he was sworn in. This is really going much faster than Watergate ever did.

Everything adds up to collusion. There is absolutely NO rational explanation for Trump Surrogates to have had this much contact with not only the Russian Ambassador but also with Russian Intelligence agents in the middle of the campaign season.

Comey testified the other day--and stated:
"It's not even like they were concerned about getting CAUGHT." That says it all right there in that statement: They've been CAUGHT.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

elections-cartoon-hacking-issue-20817865-mmmain.jpg

And who can forget all the denials--and it was Trump that was denying it all. Even at one point stating "he knew people" that knew more than the FBI, the CIA, the department of Homeland Security, and 14 other intelligence agencies.

Last edited:
Adam Schiff is a partisan hack and a schmuck, thereby giving him very little credibility.

Schiff confuses you. He has intelligence, integrity and the truth is on his side.
Three things you've never seen in your pathologically lying thin skinned whiny little bitch.

Trump is now compromised by the info leaking.

Dems and Pubs who want him out have to push now.

uh, yeah, sure thing bub. It has taken them eight months to concoct "evidence" that will fool a moron, such as yourself, but when it actually see's the light of day it will be shredded. The political class is playing a very dangerous game and they are going to lose it.
Comey's evidence disagrees with your silly analysis. He took care of Clinton. He is taking care of Trump. If Nunes steps outside of the law, Comey will take care of him.

May have is code for liberals fucked up again.

May have what? Adam Schiff stated definitively that there is direct evidence of collusion. He reiterated himself several times.

If you keep trying to disregard the facts behind this burning administration, then you will ultimately lose in the court of public opinion.
What facts? So far none of been presented. All we have is a bunch of humbug partisan politicians and bureaucrats commenting on what they claim are facts.

Adam Schiff is a partisan hack and a schmuck, thereby giving him very little credibility.

Schiff confuses you. He has intelligence, integrity and the truth is on his side.
Three things you've never seen in your pathologically lying thin skinned whiny little bitch.

He's a Dim, which means he's a lying douche nozzle, just like you.

"But other U.S. officials who spoke to CNN say it's premature to draw that inference from the information gathered so far since it's largely circumstantial."

US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNNPolitics.com

IE the use of the word suggests. They have info which suggests coordination between Trump associates and Russians.

We've been hearing about possibilities for 8 months. Nunes on the other hand has the intel community dead to rights.

Now they need find out who ordered it.

Legal civilian firearms in the United States are pea shooters. I love that delusional Americans believe they can fight a professional military force with them.

We've had this discussion before and I handed you your Tookus. But I see you are still spewing your dribble.

Oh well, you keep on believing that. What we do know is that if the Posse Comitatus Act was suspended we can count on the fact that you would hide under your bed in abject cowardice and terror.

That's what snowflakes do.

You're a fucking clown dude. What do you think the Afghani's have been using to good effect?

If you are referring to the Afghan National Forces, then the M16. It hasn't been used to good effect, since the Afghan National Forces haven't been engaged in any offensive operations inside Taliban territory, and the Taliban is larger today than it was in 2001.

If you are referring to the Taliban, then the AK-74. Civilian partisan units associated with the Taliban often use ancient weapons like the AK-47 and Lee Enfield. These cannot be claimed to be used to good effect since all of the Taliban's summer offensives have been contained.

So what were you saying?

We've had this discussion before and I handed you your Tookus. But I see you are still spewing your dribble.

I love when idiots claim victory for themselves.

Don't remember that debate, but your position is impossible to defend. Regular Americans have virtually no access to high grade military weaponry produced within the last 27 years. It's purely a matter of fact.

Forum List

Back