I see Donald Jr is just like his daddy, an idiot.

kiwiman127

Comfortably Moderate
Oct 19, 2010
4th Cleanest City in the World-Minneapolis
Donald Trump, Jr., Criticizes London Mayor After Deadly Attack
<snip>
“You have to be kidding me?!” Mr. Trump tweeted on Wednesday afternoon, as details of the attack — which left at least four dead and 20 injured — and its toll continued to unfold. “Terror attacks are part of living in big city, says London Mayor Sadiq Khan.”
Mr. Trump, the oldest son of President Trump, used his tweet to call attention to an article from last September in The Independent, a British newspaper, that described Mr. Khan’s reaction to the bombing in New York City’s Chelsea neighborhood.
Mr. Trump badly mischaracterized the London mayor’s remarks. Mr. Khan did not describe terrorism as “part of living in a big city,” as if bombings and shootings were an inescapable fact of life. He said that terrorism preparedness, including providing sufficient support to the police, was “part and parcel of living in a great global city.”
“That means being vigilant, having a police force that is in touch with communities; it means the security services being ready, but it also means exchanging ideas and best practice,”
Mr. Khan said in a video interview published by The Evening Standard, another British paper. (For the record, Mr. Khan did say the victims of the Chelsea bombing were in his “thoughts and prayers.”)
===============================================
Of course Donald Jr will probably respond to his mischaracterization (along with his tasteless comment), just like his daddy did, with the claiming he was right in light of facts, facts, facts.
And of course of resident Trumpsters, will deny all facts and believe Junior, even thought there are absolutely no facts to back up Junior. Do these jokers, still have their mommy tie there shoes for them before they go out and play?

Looks like Trump Sr. was vindicated, again, as usual. Once again showing he's right and Lib. nation is always wrong. You sure he's the idiot?

<snip>
“You have to be kidding me?!” Mr. Trump tweeted on Wednesday afternoon, as details of the attack — which left at least four dead and 20 injured — and its toll continued to unfold. “Terror attacks are part of living in big city, says London Mayor Sadiq Khan.”
Mr. Trump, the oldest son of President Trump, used his tweet to call attention to an article from last September in The Independent, a British newspaper, that described Mr. Khan’s reaction to the bombing in New York City’s Chelsea neighborhood.
Mr. Trump badly mischaracterized the London mayor’s remarks. Mr. Khan did not describe terrorism as “part of living in a big city,” as if bombings and shootings were an inescapable fact of life. He said that terrorism preparedness, including providing sufficient support to the police, was “part and parcel of living in a great global city.”
“That means being vigilant, having a police force that is in touch with communities; it means the security services being ready, but it also means exchanging ideas and best practice,”
Mr. Khan said in a video interview published by The Evening Standard, another British paper. (For the record, Mr. Khan did say the victims of the Chelsea bombing were in his “thoughts and prayers.”)
Of course Donald Jr will probably respond to his mischaracterization (along with his tasteless comment), just like his daddy did, with the claiming he was right in light of facts, facts, facts.
And of course of resident Trumpsters, will deny all facts and believe Junior, even thought there are absolutely no facts to back up Junior. Do these jokers, still have their mommy tie there shoes for them before they go out and play?
Obama:suck:you

<snip>
It boggles the mind how this family of nitwits and half wits has become the spokesperson's for America.
Oh right. The Deplorables wanted a pussy grabber.

Last edited:
IMG_0310.JPG
You sure he's the idiot?

Abso-fucking-lutely

I think your definition of an idiot has more to do with delivery than substance. Perhaps you're a snowflake.

Looks like Trump Sr. was vindicated, again, as usual. Once again showing he's right and Lib. nation is always wrong. You sure he's the idiot?
<snip>

There are many facts to back up Junior------Siddique has OFTEN expressed the
ISLAMIC POV -----which is-----EVERYTHING WOULD BE FINE AND DANDY,
IF ONLY THE WHOLE WORLD LEARN TO LICK ISLAMIC ASS. << this is
the central priniciple of the PHILOSOPHY OF ISLAM-----no doubt Siddique learned it from infancy. I learned it from muslims I have encountered---here in
the USA since my mid teens--------LONG LONG ago-----even from other siddiques.
Read the Koran------Mo's basic message to the WORLD was "LICK MY ASS, OR
DIE"

WTF, I mean WTF are lefties thinking when they call President Trump's father "an idiot" when the former president's father was an alcoholic bigamist anti-American who lost his legs in an alcohol fueled accident and finally killed himself driving drunk. Hell, Hillary's husband didn't even know who his deadbeat father was. Like father like son, Barry Hussein's father hated America and so did he. Bill Clinton's father abused his mother and left her and Bill spent his life abusing women.

Last edited:
Actually I agree with the Mayor of London on this.

These terror attacks are nothing more than pin pricks by pricks that want to die anyway.

They are not really even newsworthy other than as just more crime.

And the appropriate way to fight crime is to arm yourself not run and hide like a shivering wet hen.

I got it directly from his twitter page. Copy and pasted.
Love the way you leave out what he was responding to-

Donald Trump Jr.‏ @DonaldJTrumpJr
You have to be kidding me?!: Terror attacks are part of living in big city, says London Mayor Sadiq Khan

Sadiq Khan: London mayor says terror attacks 'part and parcel' of living in a major cityindependent.co.uk

The link article had the actual quote. I see you prefer "alternative facts" over reality. Good Trumpster (pats depotoo head)!

Oh, really? Pin pricks? Tell that to family of the loved ones lost, for doing nothing more than walking on a bridge, visiting to see the sights.

Who are you, really?

These terror attacks are nothing more than pin pricks by pricks that want to die anyway.

And the appropriate way to fight crime is to arm yourself not run and hide like a shivering wet hen.

Partly true------the people who DO IT (ie --suicide their asses to jannah) want
to die. Since, at any given moment----LOTS OF PEOPLE want to die-----
the MUSLIM CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE has been tapping into that fact
for centuries

Forum List

Back