Adam Schiff: There is more than circumstantial evidence now

Last edited:

It's also been leaked that the FBI has evidence that suggests Trump associates coordinated with Russians.

US Officials: Info suggests Trump associates may have coordinated with Russians - CNNPolitics.com

It looks like there is Collusion, he is saying they have the evidence to support that conclusion. Collusion with a Foreign Adversary to interfere into an American Election is TREASON.

One thing that struck me with what FBI Director James Comey's testimony-3 days ago when he stated--"it's almost like they didn't CARE if they got caught."

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

This administration is DONE.

Nunes is a NaziCon who was on the Trump transition team. Why in the hell is he leading any investigation into Trump/Russian shenanigans? And why is he leaking intel directly to Trump - without even sharing it with his House Intelligence Committee? Nunes must be investigated and prosecuted.

CNN BOMBSHELL: FBI Intel Suggests Trump Team May Have Coordinated With Russians...

‘More Than Circumstantial Evidence’ Of Collusion...

EARLIER: GOP’s House Intel Chief Tipped Off Trump...

They really should have brought in a well vetted Independent prosecutor in the first place. But clearly they have evidence to prove collusion which will be considered TREASON. Obama ordered this investigation to be done BEFORE he left office, so they can't bury this. It is stated by several sources the Obama "preserved this intelligence" because he was concerned with what this adminstration would do with it.

"In the final hours of Barack Obama's presidency, some White House officials reportedly raced to spread and preserve information about possible communications between associates of then-candidate Donald Trump and Russians.

The New York Times, citing former American officials, reported that these officials were concerned that the information they were gaining on the Russian meddling in the election and the possible campaign contact could be compromised with the new administration, and they wanted to set up any future investigation with the information.

According to The Times, after Obama asked for an investigation into Russian tampering into the elections, officials found some
"damning" evidence."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/02/obama-administration-reportedly-raced-to-preserve-intelligence-on-possible-contact-between-russians-and-trump-associates.html

Trump is going to have to resign or face impeachment on Treason charges. They really couldn't have given Democrats a better gift than Donald Trump. This will played out for decades to come.

Last edited:
Nunes is a NaziCon who was on the Trump transition team. Why in the hell is he leading any investigation into Trump/Russian shenanigans? And why is he leaking intel directly to Trump - without even sharing it with his House Intelligence Committee? Nunes must be investigated and prosecuted.

I'm relatively certain that David Nunes committed a crime based on the language of his colleagues, but either way this is going to bite him in the ass later down the road. At the very least it shot his credibility to lead an objective investigation.

Adam Schiff is a partisan hack and a schmuck, thereby giving him very little credibility.

Is he a liar like Donald Trump though? I doubt he would risk alleging that there was direct evidence of collusion unless there actually is direct evidence of collusion.

Furthermore, several FBI officials leaked that there is info suggesting collusion between Trump associates and Russia. You have multiple sources making relatively the same claim.

If Trump supporters continue to not take emerging details seriously, they will ultimately lose in the court of public opinion. Already Donald Trump has a 37% approval rating, and that's going to fall lower as long as this criminal investigation heats up.

To do what? Expose hillary scuttling Bernie Sanders?

Likely disseminating illegally attained information, building an army of internet bots to influence public opinion, and attempting to cover it up. If the Steele dossier is correct, which it has already been partially verified by the US intel commuity, then a whole lot worse.

NEVER

GET READY FOR THE BLOODIEST CIVIL WAR IF ANY ATTEMPT IS MADE. TO REMOVE HIM BY *****ANY***** MEANS

It will be the shortest civil war in history, and will end with you delusional sycophants lying dead upon your hunting rifles.

NEVER

GET READY FOR THE BLOODIEST CIVIL WAR IF ANY ATTEMPT IS MADE. TO REMOVE HIM BY *****ANY***** MEANS

It will be the shortest civil war in history, and will end with you delusional sycophants lying dead upon your hunting rifles.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Patrick Henry

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!

Patrick Henry

That's the spirit! Now take those inspirational quotes of yours and go fight the government. Just be careful to avoid the tanks, attack helicopters, special forces, airstrikes, and artillery barrages... :laugh2:

May have is code for liberals fucked up again.

May have what? Adam Schiff stated definitively that there is direct evidence of collusion. He reiterated himself several times.

If you keep trying to disregard the facts behind this burning administration, then you will ultimately lose in the court of public opinion.

Nah, we almost all got 5.56 semi-autos....and you zeros got a few 9mm and saturday night .25s.....take us a week, ten days top to put y'all where you belong.

Nah, we almost all got 5.56 semi-autos....and you zeros got a few 9mm and saturday night .25s.....take us a week, ten days top to put y'all where you belong.

Legal civilian firearms in the United States are pea shooters. I love that delusional Americans believe they can fight a professional military force with them.

Forum List

Back