ACLU sues for students to wear anti-Islam shirts in Florida schools

Actually, it is quite wise for folks to use the measures available to us at USMB to keep the seriously disturbed and insane from any behind-the-scenes ramped-up insanity.

You are quite bothered that those safeguards are in place, obviously, as you find your whining about my taking such safeguards more important than the topic of free speech. You are insane, so that is normal for you.

Or, more like it, it's pretty hilarious to watch you throw stones and then run and hide behind the block feature. ....
Then report me to the staff.

The topic is not your whining about my choice in user permissions here.

Like i said, rag, I don't NEED to report you.. I assure you, conveying what kind of spineless jellyfish you are out here in the forum works just as well.

Hell, i've had you dancing on a leash all morning. Now go cry about thread topics, psycho. There are no bunnies here for your vindictive thrashing.

:rofl:

Or, more like it, it's pretty hilarious to watch you throw stones and then run and hide behind the block feature. ....

Like i said, rag, I don't NEED to report you.. I assure you, conveying what kind of spineless jellyfish you are out here in the forum works just as well. ....
You still look like a fool, and an insane fool who hasn't the ability to focus on a topic. The topic of free speech is much more important than your frustration with and whining about my choice in using the safeguards available to me against those who might harass and threaten me privately, at least to those who have some level of intelligence above moron and who are not insane.

Of course, it would be a shame if this thread ended up in the flame zone or closed because of your insane obsession. Free speech is an important subject.

Last edited:

Like i said, rag, I don't NEED to report you.. I assure you, conveying what kind of spineless jellyfish you are out here in the forum works just as well. ....
You still look like a fool, and an insane fool who hasn't the ability to focus on a topic. The topic of free speech is much more important than your frustration with and whining about my choice in using the safeguards available to me against those who might harass and threaten me privately, at least to those who have some level of intelligence above moron and who are not insane.

Of course, it would be a shame if this thread ended up in the flame zone or closed because of your insane obsession.

...and here you are STILL being led down the street.

:lol:

I assure you, that you think I look like a fool means two things: jack and shit. About as much value as you've managed to garner from your psych practice on the mean hooker street of your gainful employment.

ps, it's hilarious that YOU feel like a harassed victim.. you know, given who tossed the first stone here. Classic, really. You seem to think you are impervious to criticism while wanting to criticize everyone else. Hence the public message posting right before closing off yours for rebuttal. Hell, i'm a little shocked you haven't already run to the mods like a little ironic bitch like you did last time. But, I guess the say is still young, eh dr. hooker?

this thread was over the moment you confused columbia U in NYC with U. of Mo in Columbia. At that point all your silly ass was interested in is talking shit about institutions that you CLEARLY don't know a thing about. Indeed, you probably are the expert on free speech given how quickly you pounced on the Block Messages button anyway!

:rolleyes:

Of course, it would be a shame if this thread ended up in the flame zone or closed because of your insane obsession.

...and here you are STILL being led down the street. ....
Perhaps. Although I find it necessary to highlight your continued insanity, obsession, lack of focus, lack of rational priorities, etc.
.... this thread was over the moment you confused columbia U in NYC with U. of Mo in Columbia. ....
I was actually wrong in assuming that all posters would know something about academia and reputations of various schools of journalism. Most did. The insane and moronic often think the obvious is an epiphany of some sort, apparently.

Maybe you could visit a nearby litter box and find more feces to throw? Back to the topic please. I blame one of you more than the other, but it still takes two for a fight.

...and here you are STILL being led down the street. ....
Perhaps. Although I find it necessary to highlight your continued insanity, obsession, lack of focus, lack of rational priorities, etc.
.... this thread was over the moment you confused columbia U in NYC with U. of Mo in Columbia. ....
I was actually wrong in assuming that all posters would actually know some about academia and reputations of various schools of journalism. Most did. The insane and moronic often think the obvious is an epiphany of some sort, apparently.

Then what the fuck are you CRYING about, stupid?

WOW.

and, only polk came to your rescue, princess. A guy whose motives i'd question for doing so in the first place given your sudden inclusion to MIZZOU right after making a snarky comment about the J-school at, as you put it, Columbia. A school that wasn't mentioned a single time previously in this thread. so much for "most"!

But hey... your assumptions don't really have a great track record anyway.. I bet you won't assume a broken condom can't give you VD again either.

It's funny to watch you get passive-aggressive for pages while trying to wipe the egg of your own fuckup off of your face. Please, Dr. Hooker, do tell us more about your professional, educated opinion!

The ACLU used to only be anti-Christian, just like most liberals. Then Muslims started beheading infidels and they realized they had to do something or lose what little credibility they still had. So they came up with the idea that all religions are bad, not just Christianity. Ten years ago, this would not have happened.

You're lucky I'm in a good mood or I'd neg you for that steaming pile of horseshit.

asswipe! neg repping for speech you don't approve of is pretty much you style of "censorship" petty very petty

You don't get neg repped to censor you, as you are still here. Censoring would be to bounce you from the board, or mess with you so you could only post in the "always acts high school" section. YOU get neg repped because you are the stupidest twit up here. Just plain pukin' DUMB! What are you, up here to be "popular????"

And besides that you think that that rat lookin' avi thing is a cat.

The below is a CAT!

Tiger+Growl.jpg

But never mind, as you really aren't smart enough to live up to it.

This is more like you:

images

Nothing but a paper tiger!

Except that freedom of speech does not mean that you can say whatever you want without any negative effects. The government can't censor your speech or threaten harm because of it, but that doesn't mean people are required to agree with, like, or even respect your commentary.

Let me just point out something here. Columbia University invites it's speakers. When they invited the minutemen I think they knew what the topic would be. So I only conclude that they knew that they would invite them to speak and then would cut off that free speech. They gave Immadinnahjacket a pass.. See? they know what they hell they were doing. So the suffer a terrorist regime and throw chairs at Americans they disagree with.. Oh the irony.

1. The university did not invite Gilchrist. He was invited by the university's chapter of College Republicans.
2. Ahmadinejad wasn't even remotely given a pass. In the introduction, the president of the university called him a "cruel and petty dictator" and said he was "astonishingly uneducated."

did they throw chairs at immadinnajact? shout him down? storm the stage? yes they gave him a pass. And, it wasn't college Republicans who denied Gilchrist his right to be heard,, it was guess who? liberals, thanks for making my point. The college allows speaker to be invited or not.

You're lucky I'm in a good mood or I'd neg you for that steaming pile of horseshit.

asswipe! neg repping for speech you don't approve of is pretty much you style of "censorship" petty very petty

You don't get neg repped to censor you, as you are still here. Censoring would be to bounce you from the board, or mess with you so you could only post in the "always acts high school" section. YOU get neg repped because you are the stupidest twit up here. Just plain pukin' DUMB! What are you, up here to be "popular????"

The below is a CAT!

Tiger+Growl.jpg

This is more like you:

images

poor old contessera.. poor old contesser! hee hee hee..

It used to be that WillowTree only supported a Catholic priest's right to rape and sodomize young boys. But now she supports the rights of all religious figures to rape and sodomize young boys.

Of course that's just my opinion. With just as much a basis in actual fact as the assertion that the ACLU ever opposed Christianity.

Don't hate on me for having a different opinion.

The below is a CAT!

Tiger+Growl.jpg

This is more like you:

images

I see searching for accuracy is not on your to do list today. Congratulations, your verbage and use of pictures has increased my opinion of you.

It used to be that WillowTree only supported a Catholic priest's right to rape and sodomize young boys. But now she supports the rights of all religious figures to rape and sodomize young boys.

Of course that's just my opinion. With just as much a basis in actual fact as the assertion that the ACLU ever opposed Christianity.

the ACLU supports NAMBLA.. and terrorists, and illlegals.none of which is in the best interest of Americans,, hence they are anti American..and the ACLU absolutely opposes Christianity. Why else did they make the city of LA take the cross off it's logo?

you aren't worth hating! takes too much energy. twerp

the ACLU supports NAMBLA.. and terrorists, and illlegals.none of which is in the best interest of Americans,, hence they are anti American..and the ACLU absolutely opposes Christianity. Why else did they make the city of LA take the cross off it's logo?
My impression of the ACLU is not that they are anti-Christianity. I do think some of their cases about religion and state have been petty. However, I think the reason for this is not because the ACLU is ant-Christianity. In the 50s through the 70s the ACLU did heroic work in civil rights and enforcement of our Bill of Rights (which includes free speech and freedom to practice any religion we individually desire).

Once these egregious violations of the Bill of Rights died down, the ACLU had fewer and fewer cases so they considered complaints about city logos and displays in state buildings, for example, that to you and me seem petty.

With the popularity of anti hate speech laws elsewhere in the world (and at the UN), we've seen this sort of 'that's hate speech' rhetoric pop up more frequently in discussions. There seems to be a growing support for hate speech laws. Because of this, I think the ACLU may once again have some cases where fundamental protections of our free speech should be applauded.

they support everyone's rights and defend them no matter who they are. they took teh cross off b/c christian crap shouldn't be on city property.

The ACLU needs to be held accountable for cases they lose. There should be some court costs paid. It would help limit cases with little merit.

The ACLU needs to be held accountable for cases they lose. There should be some court costs paid. It would help limit cases with little merit.
I TOTALLY agree with that.

The courts should bitchslap the one bringing ANY frivolous case to the court with harsh fines.

I love how you are willing to break and bend laws just to punish a group you don't like. very american of you

Yea.... Rush Limbaugh seems to feel the same way... until he is being defended by the ACLU...

Forum List

Back