Account issue

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I have screwed up my laptop by spilling account of Guinness over it.
I need to set up the açcount on my new laptop.
So here is the problem.

My login e mail Addy is an old I cloud account I had when I had an I phone. I have no way of accessing that account any more. I think
Can I change the login Addy on here or I' it best to delete the account and start again ?

I know that I would be missed if I couldn't post .

Many thanks.

So here is the problem.

My login e mail Addy is an old I cloud account I had when I had an I phone. I have no way of accessing that account any more. I think
Can I change the login Addy on here or I' it best to delete the account and start again ?

Many thanks.

You're here on your desktop, correct? You can probably get the email/pw from your browser.

So here is the problem.

Many thanks.
/---/ You should be locked up - not for ruining the laptop but for spilling a perfectly good Guinness. LOCK 'EM UP LOCK 'EM UP LOCK 'EM UP
iu

So here is the problem.

Many thanks.

Since you're posting after the alleged computer fryout, your attempt at socking in is dooley noted.

So here is the problem.

Many thanks.
Click on the three blue lines near top right, click on your account, then look in left column for contact details. Click it and change your email address there.

So here is the problem.

Many thanks.
Click on the three blue lines near top right, click on your account, then look in left column for contact details. Click it and change your email address there.

It looks like that would work.

So here is the problem.

Many thanks.
/----/
iu

So here is the problem.

Many thanks.
/----/
iu
That bottle is way past it’s due date.

So here is the problem.

Many thanks.

1295180.png

So here is the problem.

Many thanks.

The US Postal Service can fix that. This is why we pay taxes.

So here is the problem.

Many thanks.

But he has Royal Mail. :eek:

So here is the problem.

Many thanks.

But he has Royal Mail. :eek:

How do you know about things like that, Marion?

:smoke:

What an interesting theory. I would not have considered the possibility in a million years.

I have a brilliant idea as to how to prove your theorem, though. Why don't you leave, but before doing so, send me your e-mail addie. if anybody expresses even the slightest chagrin as to your absence, I will make sure to notify you so you can return triumphantly to soak up all your accolades.

What an interesting theory. I would not have considered the possibility in a million years.

I have a brilliant idea as to how to prove your theorem, though. Why don't you leave, but before doing so, send me your e-mail addie. if anybody expresses even the slightest chagrin as to your absence, I will make sure to notify you so you can return triumphantly to soak up all your accolades.
/----/ Who is TOMMY TAINANT ? Wasn't he the tamborine player with Paul Rever and the Raiders?
iu

Forum List

Back