Absolute bullshit

SHE refused and misused the 9-1-1 system.

How did she misuse 911? :laugh:

No emergency. When asked by the dispatcher why she was calling her answer was one that stated her reason for calling was that she disagreed with being stopped. That's not an emergency and ranks up there with someone calling 911 because the McDonald's didn't have any more McNuggets.

She has every right to do that.

She falsely accused the Cop,but I guess you're okay with that apparently.

How does getting out of his car to request a license and expecting the peons to get back into the car menacing?
If everything being said here about this woman's behavior is true the obvious conclusion is this cop should, especially because of current social circumstances, have had the sense to realize he was dealing with an EDP (Emotionally Disturbed Person) and requested a supervisor. Instead he went on an authoritarian attack and caused what very well could become another shit-storm.

What sensible person falsely accuses a cop of threatening to tase you?
All she had to do was sign the damn ticket,instead she chose to be a dumbass.

That's the first thing I used to think of what police will do to you if you step out of line. They Taser your ass. Sure enough.

If you step out of line, police should get you back in it especially when it's their job to do so.

There's an easy solution if you don't want them to do so. Don't get out of line.

I was saying figuratively.

I didn't actually mean a literal line. I meant doing something other than what you're asked to do.

The police don't think that way, for example, when they are lining up detainees.

You don't know what police think. You have shown that by what you've posted here.

No emergency. When asked by the dispatcher why she was calling her answer was one that stated her reason for calling was that she disagreed with being stopped. That's not an emergency and ranks up there with someone calling 911 because the McDonald's didn't have any more McNuggets.

Not when it wasn't an emergency. That's what misusing it means.

How does getting out of his car to request a license and expecting the peons to get back into the car menacing?
If everything being said here about this woman's behavior is true the obvious conclusion is this cop should, especially because of current social circumstances, have had the sense to realize he was dealing with an EDP (Emotionally Disturbed Person) and requested a supervisor. Instead he went on an authoritarian attack and caused what very well could become another shit-storm.

She wasn't an EDP. She was someone that didn't agree with why she was being stopped and wanted to make a big deal out of it. It doesn't make her disturbed, it makes her an idiot.

Should cops just let everyone violating traffic laws go because asking them to produce a license, etc. might cause a shit storm if the person disagrees?

She wasn't an EDP. She was someone that didn't agree with why she was being stopped and wanted to make a big deal out of it. It doesn't make her disturbed, it makes her an idiot.
You don't know if she is an EDP or not, nor are you required or expected to know that. What you should know is considering the current social atmosphere you are dealing with a potentially explosive situation and your smartest move is to call for a supervisor.

Should cops just let everyone violating traffic laws go because asking them to produce a license, etc. might cause a shit storm if the person disagrees?
Who said anything about letting anyone go? I suggested calling for a supervisor, which is a better alternative to ending up with a Sandra Bland situation. And if your bosses don't want you and every other cop calling for a supervisor each time you're confronted with a possible EDP, let them find a way to deal with the situation. Because if you think handcuffs and brute force is the way to go in such encounters you are sure to end up either fired or worse. This is a new day.

If the subject in a traffic stop deserves to be cuffed and arrested, let a supervisor order you to do it -- and help you, if necessary. That's what they are paid to do.

You don't know if she is an EDP or not, nor are you required or expected to know that. What you should know is considering the current social atmosphere you are dealing with a potentially explosive situation and your smartest move is to call for a supervisor.

Who said anything about letting anyone go? I suggested calling for a supervisor, which is a better alternative to ending up with a Sandra Bland situation. And if your bosses don't want you and every other cop calling for a supervisor each time you're confronted with a possible EDP, let them find a way to deal with the situation. Because if you think handcuffs and brute force is the way to go in such encounters you are sure to end up either fired or worse. This is a new day.

If the subject in a traffic stop deserves to be cuffed and arrested, let a supervisor order you to do it -- and help you, if necessary. That's what they are paid to do.

Sandra Bland was as big of an idiot as this chick.

You're resorting to donut-shop jurisprudence.

There is a law against knowingly and deliberately misusing the 911 service. But it needs to be proved. Anyone can make a mistake and it's up to the dispatcher to advise a mistaken caller. It's when a caller persistently abuses the service that a criminal charge is preferred.

This woman decided to play the " I am black and above the law" card pretty simple really. She broke the law and then refused to do as told by a cop doing his job. If she were white and did any of the antics she pulled all her defenders would be no where to be found.

She falsely accused the Cop,but I guess you're okay with that apparently.
Actually she behaved in a manner which strongly suggests she's probably an EDP -- like Sandra Bland obviously was.

Most people who are stopped while driving do not behave that way. So if a shit-storm develops from a simple traffic stop the first thing the cop's commanding officer will ask him is why he didn't just call for a supervisor when he saw he might be dealing with a psycho. Because these little acorn incidents are exactly the kind from which giant oak trees grow.

But this nitwit cop wasn't going to put up with any disrespect of his authority. Oh, no. He was going to arrest that Black bitch and teach her some respect. And now it's all over the tv news on the same day some other nitwit cops just fired shots after a moving vehicle -- right down the street of a residential neighborhood. And one of the nitwits managed to shoot another unarmed Black man in the back.

This woman decided to play the " I am black and above the law" card pretty simple really. She broke the law and then refused to do as told by a cop doing his job. If she were white and did any of the antics she pulled all her defenders would be no where to be found.
If that's true, all the cop had to do to short-circuit her plan was call for a supervisor. If he'd done that the situation would have ended quietly with that woman looking at hundreds of dollars in fines or some jail time.

No idiot. There are many situations you can call 911 for that aren't true emergencies that are perfectly legal.

Generalize much? :laugh:

What I do know, based on her first words, is that the reason she called was because she didn't think she had done what the officer said she did.

So you do go to the automatic assumption that because the cop was white and she was black that something was going to happen?

If the subject in a traffic stop refuses to do what they're asked to do, it's the cops place to make that decision. That's what we pay them to do.

What you're doing it telling people that if they don't like what the officer said they did they should refuse to do what he officer asks them to do. When the bitch was cuffed, it was because she created the situation. All she had to do was what the officer asked her to do. If that was beyond her ability because, as you say, she's EDP, she doesn't need to be driving if that upsets her so much.

No idiot. There are many situations you can call 911 for that aren't true emergencies that are perfectly legal.

No idiot, 9-1-1 is the EMERGENCY ONLY line. That's why when you call it, the first question they ask you is "Do you have an emergency?"

Give me an example if you think you can in a non emergency situation.

You're resorting to donut-shop jurisprudence.

There is a law against knowingly and deliberately misusing the 911 service. But it needs to be proved. Anyone can make a mistake and it's up to the dispatcher to advise a mistaken caller. It's when a caller persistently abuses the service that a criminal charge is preferred.

If you call 911 in a non emergency situation by knowingly dialing "9-1-1" on your phone, that deliberately misusing it. That's easy to prove. If a 2 year old does it, it's a mistake. When this adult did it, knowing she did it, when it wasn't an emergency, she committed a crime.

Your response is just another example of a black being excused for an action and using someone white as the scapegoat.

If you step out of line, police should get you back in it especially when it's their job to do so.

There's an easy solution if you don't want them to do so. Don't get out of line.
What do you mean by "get out of line?"

Even the urban dictionary defines it. "acting inappropriately", "behaving improperly". In other words, doing something you shouldn't be doing in a situation where you shouldn't be doing it. Acting like a fool when it's inappropriate to act like a fool.

Example - you get pulled over by a police officer for a traffic violation. Staying in line involves providing that officer with your driver's license, registration, proof of insurance, and doing what he officer asks of you whether you agree with the reason for the stop or not. Getting out of line involves showing your ass and running your mouth because you disagree.

Although I've had very few situations where being stopped, not ONCE have I been a smartass or done anything other than what I was asked to do. Because of that, I haven't been treated in a manner other than respectful by the officer. When one of those situations occurred where I thought I was in the right, I still acted appropriately at the time and addressed it where it should have been addressed. Amazingly, because I had a "case" and presented it at the proper time and in the proper manner, I won.

Forum List

Back