Absolute bullshit

Why didn't the officer just go back to the cruiser and wait for the supervisor instead of standing there like a lump of coal?

He doesn't have to because she has some unfounded fear.

Or a very real one, considering recent developments. Any passer-by could have determined that.

If she's so scared of cops why did she go out of her way to antagonize one?

You are making the same mistake and characterizing her as being afraid, rather than sensible.

Why didn't the officer just go back to the cruiser and wait for the supervisor instead of standing there like a lump of coal?

Or a very real one, considering recent developments. Any passer-by could have determined that.

Oh, the automatic assumption of something racially motivated was going to happen?

No, just observations.

Based on automatic assumptions. Should the officer have been concerned based on observations of what's happened to other police officers recently?

You are making the same mistake and characterizing her as being afraid, rather than sensible.

SHE violated a traffic rule. SHE got out of her car when she should have stayed in it. HE asked for her license like he should have done. SHE refused and misused the 9-1-1 system. Nothing sensible about her actions. She did everything you're not supposed to do and he did nothing that police officers shouldn't do in that situation.

Oh, the automatic assumption of something racially motivated was going to happen?

No, just observations.

Based on automatic assumptions. Should the officer have been concerned based on observations of what's happened to other police officers recently?

I was talking about this lady. Should police be worried about an obviously harmless lady. No. Of course not.

What sensible person falsely accuses a cop of threatening to tase you?
All she had to do was sign the damn ticket,instead she chose to be a dumbass.

SHE violated a traffic rule. SHE got out of her car when she should have stayed in it. HE asked for her license like he should have done. SHE refused and misused the 9-1-1 system. Nothing sensible about her actions. She did everything you're not supposed to do and he did nothing that police officers shouldn't do in that situation.

That gets old. You will eventually lose this debate if you keep hanging onto whether someone was in or out of the car.

No, just observations.

I was talking about this lady. Should police be worried about an obviously harmless lady. No. Of course not.

He asked for a driver's license when she violated a traffic law. What's harmful about his request?

That's the first thing I used to think of what police will do to you if you step out of line. They Taser your ass. Sure enough.

No, just observations.

He asked for a driver's license when she violated a traffic law. What's harmful about his request?

I said he appeared menacing but nothing about his request.

That gets old. You will eventually lose this debate if you keep hanging onto whether someone was in or out of the car.

She refused to provide him what she was requested to provide and had no reason to not provide it.

A few years back I refused an order to sit down and be quiet, my girlfriend was being arrested for DUI. After about 30 minutes I got up and simply asked if I could go over and ask her if she was ok. They said no. I said again, please let me see if she is ok. They said "Sit the fuck don, and shut the fuck up", those were his exact words. As Ron White said, it was at that moment that I had the right to remain silent....I just didn't have the ability. I called them fucking Nazi's and questioned their lineage. I chose poorly. I was face down on the pavement in seconds. Cuffed and in the car, the officer circled around and tightened the cuffs.

That's the first thing I used to think of what police will do to you if you step out of line. They Taser your ass. Sure enough.

If you step out of line, police should get you back in it especially when it's their job to do so.

There's an easy solution if you don't want them to do so. Don't get out of line.

If you step out of line, police should get you back in it especially when it's their job to do so.

There's an easy solution if you don't want them to do so. Don't get out of line.

I was saying figuratively.

No, just observations.

Walking up to a car asking for something he needed because of what she did is menacing? The first thing she SAID when she misused the 9-1-1 system was she was stopped for having done something she didn't do. In other words, she didn't want a ticket and was willing to make any excuse to avoid it.

SHE refused and misused the 9-1-1 system.

How did she misuse 911? :laugh:

No emergency. When asked by the dispatcher why she was calling her answer was one that stated her reason for calling was that she disagreed with being stopped. That's not an emergency and ranks up there with someone calling 911 because the McDonald's didn't have any more McNuggets.

I didn't actually mean a literal line. I meant doing something other than what you're asked to do.

No, just observations.

How does getting out of his car to request a license and expecting the peons to get back into the car menacing?

I didn't actually mean a literal line. I meant doing something other than what you're asked to do.

The police don't think that way, for example, when they are lining up detainees.

SHE refused and misused the 9-1-1 system.

How did she misuse 911? :laugh:

No emergency. When asked by the dispatcher why she was calling her answer was one that stated her reason for calling was that she disagreed with being stopped. That's not an emergency and ranks up there with someone calling 911 because the McDonald's didn't have any more McNuggets.

She has every right to do that.

Forum List

Back