Absolute bullshit

Anodized brass in boot camp is absolute bullshit.

Patent leather in boot camp is absolute bullshit.

Steel wool to clean your rifle in boot camp is absolute bullshit.

But once you graduate from boot camp then everybody goes to anodized brass, patent leather, and steel wool.

And that should be absolute bullshit.

That's what I think of when I think of absolute bullshit.

This is another case of someone REFUSING to do as told by cops and then whining about it.

A black woman called 911 because she was afraid of a police officer. A violent arrest followed.

She is a Psychologist and knew full well what she was doing. She is acting for the camera's and creating a false narrative to create a situation that is totally opposite the facts.

It is REAL simple. Even a 5 year old can understand. When a COP tells you to do something FUCKING DO IT.
Chicago recently released the shooting of the black teen who stole a Jag and rammed several police cruisers trying to get away.

That will get you shot for sure.

Gives a whole new meaning to resisting arrest.

Absolute bullshit.

The rules shouldn't apply to her...cuz she be repressed and shit?

Question for you BLM folks out there: What exactly should this cop have done in this particular situation?

Personally, I think the cop demonstrated incredible patience with our little racist liar, but that's me. What say the BLMist out there?

She got off easy. She could be facing more charges. Here's a news flash for you BLM members, and supporters; despite what you believe, "you are not special". You deserve no special treatment from anyone.

Dumbass racist.
There`s only a handful of people on this board that don`t fit that description. Thank you.

But not you, of course. :uhh:

Methinks we have a visit from...

captain.jpg~c200

[...]

It is REAL simple. Even a 5 year old can understand. When a COP tells you to do something FUCKING DO IT.
Gunny,

I spent four years in the Corps and separated (Honorably) as an E-2, which is attributable to my innate disagreement with your position on automatic submission to authority. I was (in the words of my last C.O.) a "good Marine" but I had run-ins with a couple of staff NCOs which cost me my Corporal stripes, for which I have no regrets.

Your relative success in the NCO ranks suggests you've been conditioned to reflexive obedience to authority, which is perfectly fine for a career Marine, but you can't expect everyone to share that orientation. Most people are perfectly willing to follow orders when the reason behind an order is valid and legitimate. But some, myself included, will resist or simply refuse when a given command is unnecessary and/or abusively issued.

While I have no particularly positive regard for the Black women subjects of some recent controversial incidents with police, the Sandra Bland arrest for one, I do believe the incident was completely avoidable and the trooper's conduct was excessively aggressive. E.g., there was absolutely no legitimate reason for him to order Bland, who was seated in her car, to put her cigarette out -- or to arrest her.

That cop was clearly motivated by an authoritarian demand for submission. Bland sensed that and resisted. The rest is history. Bland is dead and the trooper was fired. He had pulled her over for a minor traffic offense. All he had to do was issue a summons and be on his way. But that wasn't enough for him.

The bottom line is, once again, some people are inclined to submit to authority regardless of circumstances -- and some are not.

she couldn't just take the ticket and fight in in court like the rest of us. Hope they throw the book at her

[...]

Gunny,

I spent four years in the Corps and separated (Honorably) as an E-2, which is attributable to my innate disagreement with your position on automatic submission to authority. I was (in the words of my last C.O.) a "good Marine" but I had run-ins with a couple of staff NCOs which cost me my Corporal stripes, for which I have no regrets.

Your relative success in the NCO ranks suggests you've been conditioned to reflexive obedience to authority, which is perfectly fine for a career Marine, but you can't expect everyone to share that orientation. Most people are perfectly willing to follow orders when the reason behind an order is valid and legitimate. But some, myself included, will resist or simply refuse when a given command is unnecessary and/or abusively issued.

While I have no particularly positive regard for the Black women subjects of some recent controversial incidents with police, the Sandra Bland arrest for one, I do believe the incident was completely avoidable and the trooper's conduct was excessively aggressive. E.g., there was absolutely no legitimate reason for him to order Bland, who was seated in her car, to put her cigarette out -- or to arrest her.

That cop was clearly motivated by an authoritarian demand for submission. Bland sensed that and resisted. The rest is history. Bland is dead and the trooper was fired. He had pulled her over for a minor traffic offense. All he had to do was issue a summons and be on his way. But that wasn't enough for him.

The bottom line is, once again, some people are inclined to submit to authority regardless of circumstances -- and some are not.

Being a shithead to your boss is a little different ....wait,I take that back,it's way fucken different than being a shithead to a cop.

Forum List

Back