Abortions - The Truth - The Killing of Unborn Children

MissileMan said:
So you draw your line at conception?

A more accurate statement would be, "Since I don't know, and can't know, I don't have the right to draw a line ANYPLACE". I must assume that abortion is the taking of human life.

Still waiting for missileman to tell us the difference between a human life and a human being. it's evidently a lynchpin in his argument, but he doesn't like to talk about it. Missileman is braindead, but he's alive.

rtwngAvngr said:
SPlain it better. I didn't get it. I didn't miquote you.

Anyone with eyes can see you misquoted. When you can't win an argument, you usually resort to diversion. I thought you better than lying and cheating.

MissileMan said:
Anyone with eyes can see you misquoted. When you can't win an argument, you usually resort to diversion. I thought you better than lying and cheating.

I didn't misquote you. Show me. tell me what you said and how it was misquoted. Then explain the difference between a human life and a human being.

musicman said:
A more accurate statement would be, "Since I don't know, and can't know, I don't have the right to draw a line ANYPLACE". I must assume that abortion is the taking of human life.

So much for applying common sense.

rtwngAvngr said:
I didn't misquote you. Show me. tell me what you said and how it was misquoted. Then explain the difference between a human life and a human being.

Read carefully you little troll!

I said there is a difference between human life and a human being. You added an "a" between the words "between" and "human" and called it my quote.

MissileMan said:
Read carefully you little troll!

I said there is a difference between human life and a human being. You added an "a" between the words "between" and "human" and called it my quote.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showpost.php?p=361517&postcount=65

Check this out you senile dicksnatch. I didn't misquote you, fuzzlick.

Now explain the difference between human life and a human being. Notice I took out the offensive "a" which to you made the question indecipherable for some reason.

MissileMan said:
So much for applying common sense.

With stakes as high as the taking of innocent life, you'd blithely pick an arbitrary point in time and say, "OK - let 'er rip!" - and I'M not applying common sense??!!

musicman said:
With stakes as high as the taking of innocent life, you'd blithely pick an arbitrary point in time and say, "OK - let 'er rip!" - and I'M not applying common sense??!!

Common sense would dictate that two cells does not equal a human being. Common sense also dictates that a fetus in the 3rd trimester is a human being. I'm saying that there must be a point in the timeline where the transition takes place.

MissileMan said:
Common sense would dictate that two cells does not equal a human being. Common sense also dictates that a fetus in the 3rd trimester is a human being. I'm saying that there must be a point in the timeline where the transition takes place.

When?

MissileMan said:

once those two cells have joined it will become a human being. ANything that will become a human being, is automatically in the human lifecycle and thus alive and human and being.

your common sense needs a rework. It's causing you to look moronic.

MissileMan said:
Ya got caught Jagoff! Be a man and admit it.

Read post 68 for my explanation of the difference.

No. The only thing I presented as a quote was a direct and exact verbatim quote of what you had written.

Can you just go over your distinction with one or two concise sentences?

MissileMan said:
Oh come on! Any single cell from anywhere in your body is human life...that single cell is not a human being though.

A fertilized egg, witth the ability to develop into a human is a complete organism. So while I guess, yeah, dead skin cells are human they are not a human being, that is not the case with a fetus.

MissileMan said:
Somewhere in the 2nd trimester, but that's just my opinion.

if it's my opinion that you're not alive, or a human being, can i not be tried for murder if I beat you dead in the street?

rtwngAvngr said:
if it's my opinion that you're not alive, or a human being, can i not be tried for murder if I beat you dead in the street?

Well, there's a irrational leap to an extremely ridiculous argument. Congrats for getting back to form.

MissileMan said:
Well, there's a irrational leap to an extremely ridiculous argument. Congrats for getting back to form.

Stay with me, mental underling. You seem to think the distinction of life and death is based on personal opinion. If, in my opinion, you're not alive, or a human being, then it's ok to cause you physical harm and end your heartbeat, because I have determined in my opinion that those conventional signifiers of life mean nothing in the context of you.

rtwngAvngr said:
Stay with me, mental underling. You seem to think the distinction of life and death is based on personal opinion. If, in my opinion, you're not alive, or a human being, then it's ok to cause you physical harm and end your heartbeat, because I have determined in my opinion that those conventional signifiers of life mean nothing in the context of you.

Care to point out anyone arguing that a person isn't a human being after birth?

That dim light that just flashed in your skull was the "Oh Shit" indicator! It helps if you read what you are about to post back to yourself and check for the lamp to flash. Yours is dim from overuse. You might want to re-read potential posts several times to be on the safe side.

Forum List

Back