Abortions - The Truth - The Killing of Unborn Children

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
How can anyone, with straight face, say that abortion is ANYTHING BUT, the LEGAL, WHOLESALE SLAUGHTER of the unborn? If a 16 year old girl who gives secret birth to a child, and then dumps it down a trash shoot can be charged with "murder", then why aren't abortionist charged with the same thing?

Now take a GOOD LOOK at the REALITY of ABORTION. However.....​

*WARNING*

The images on this website are VERY GRAPHIC. DO NOT view unless you have the stomach for it....

http://www.christiangallery.com/smdead.html

Pale Rider said:
How can anyone, with straight face, say that abortion is ANYTHING BUT, the LEGAL, WHOLESALE SLAUGHTER of the unborn? If a 16 year old girl who gives secret birth to a child, and then dumps it down a trash shoot can be charged with "murder", then why aren't abortionist charged with the same thing?

Now take a GOOD LOOK at the REALITY of ABORTION. However.....

*WARNING*

The images on this website are VERY GRAPHIC. DO NOT view unless you have the stomach for it....

http://www.christiangallery.com/smdead.html

Appears in one picture that organ harvesting was apparent..abdomen and chest cavity split open...this is outrageous and a true abomination...If people cannot see pain in these pictures...well they are just pure and simply callous to say the least!

I'm not even going to that site. I have to admit, I'm pretty squeamish about things like that. I watched "Night and the Fog", a documentary about the Holocaust, during my 11th grade History class and had nightmares about it for weeks.

But, Pale is right. Legalized abortion is an abomination, not just on moral and ethical grounds, but on legal ones as well.

I've pontificated at other times how Roe vs. Wade violates the Constitution, how it denies the right of voters to decide whether to allow it, how it denies legal protections for unborn persons, and how it treats the unborn person as nothing more than the property of its mother to dispose of or keep as she sees fit.

The argument many pro-abortionists make that legalized abortion prevents women from turning coat hangers on themselves or going to back alley butchers is debatable at best and more likely not true.

I once visited a site that showed a graph of the number of deaths due to abortions over the years. Contrary to the claims of abortionists, the number of deaths due to abortions dramatically decreased during the 1940s then gradually decreased until the time of Roe vs. Wade in 1973. How could this be? After all, abortion wasn't legal in any state until 1966 and not legal in all states until 1973. The answer is "penicillin". The government found a way to mass produce penicillin during World War II because massive amounts were needed to save soldier's lives out in the field. As a result, penicillin became more widely available and women who had "back alley abortions" did not die of infection.

According to statistics, about 1,700 women died from illegal abortions in 1940,. The trend was steadily downward from then onward, 316 died in 1950, 289 in 1960,128 in 1970, and 39 in 1972, the year before Roe vs Wade. All of this can be attributable to advances in medicine. There is no reason to believe that, if abortion were again made illegal, hundreds or thousands of women would die each year.

So, for the sake of a couple of dozen lives we kill over a million unborn persons.

This guy is a f’ing wacko. There’s no telling if what he posts is fact or intentionally misleading.

After you find out who and what this guy is I don’t think you’ll support or reference his site. It sure doesn’t help the anti cause to associate with such people.

Otis O'Neal Horsley (born 1944) is an American political figure of the far right. He is the author of christiangallery.com, a website devoted to his advocacy of militant anti-abortion, secessionist, and anti-gay views. Horsley is highly critical of the non-violent wing of the anti-abortion movement and openly advocates terrorism as the only way to end abortion in the United States. Though he himself has never been charged with taking part in a violent act, he is widely thought to maintain extensive contacts with fugitive domestic terrorists and occasionally acts as a spokesman for the Army of God terrorist organization (Eric Robert Rudolph was also a member). Horsley established a political party called the "Creator's Rights Party" and has run for governor of Georgia as its candidate on several occasions.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neal_Horsley

Whatever the beliefs of the author of the site, the truth about abortion is the truth. Hard to stomach, isn't it?

Pale, once again, I thank you for an awesome post. I will try to rep you.

Abbey Normal said:
Whatever the beliefs of the author of the site, the truth about abortion is the truth. Hard to stomach, isn't it?

Pale, once again, I thank you for an awesome post. I will try to rep you.
The point of my post is, with this guy you really don't know if what he posts is true given his background and tactics. Even the anti crowd have rejected him..
June 21, 2002 | Neal Horsley, creator of the virulently antiabortion Nuremberg Files Web site, has taken down the most inflammatory postings from his site: the crossed-out names of doctors and clinic workers who have been killed by antiabortion militants. Horsley blames the courts, which recently ruled that such postings are illegal. But his action may have more to do with pressure from fellow pro-lifers, who increasingly see Horsley's extreme tactics as a major liability.
www.http://archive.salon.com/news/feature/2002/06/21/abortion/index_np.html

I guess your saying you support this guy. Right?

Mr. P said:
The point of my post is, with this guy you really don't know if what he posts is true given his background and tactics. Even the anti crowd have rejected him..[/B]www.http://archive.salon.com/news/feature/2002/06/21/abortion/index_np.html

No, he isn't. The point is that abortion is a travesty. Sure, there are people in the anti-abortion crowd that are nuts.... and there sure are a lot of them in the pro-abortion crowd, too.

If Adolph Hitler once said "It snows in Germany during January" would the fact that one of the most evil persons of the 20th century made that statement make it untrue? Of course not!

Mr. P said:
The point of my post is, with this guy you really don't know if what he posts is true given his background and tactics. Even the anti crowd have rejected him..[/B]www.http://archive.salon.com/news/feature/2002/06/21/abortion/index_np.html

Doesn't sound like anyone you quoted is challenging the truth about abortion, just his tactics and possible ties with violent groups. And if you think that I support this guy from what I wrote, you must need some coffee before reading. :cof:

You don't have to face the truth if you don't want to. No one can make you.

KarlMarx said:
No, he isn't. The point is that abortion is a travesty. Sure, there are people in the anti-abortion crowd that are nuts.... and there sure are a lot of them in the pro-abortion crowd, too.

If Adolph Hitler once said "It snows in Germany during January" would the fact that one of the most evil persons of the 20th century made that statement make it untrue? Of course not!
No, he isn't what? A wacko or terrorist..He's listed as such. Along with with;Rudolph, Eric Robert...
Biography: Neal Horsley's infamous Nuremberg Files website lists abortion providers, including name, personal information, and photos. The website functions as a hit list for the Army of God. In addition to Neal Horsley's anti-abortion views, he is a believer in secessionism and mentions the separatist group, Republic of Texas (RoT), on his website.
http://www.tkb.org/KeyLeader.jsp?memID=29

Mr. P said:
No, he isn't what?

In response to your question to Abbey Normal

By "No, he isn't", I meant .... "No [Abbey Normal] isn't [saying that he supports this guy]"

(or is Abbey Normal a she? If AN is a she instead of a he, I apologize!)

Abbey Normal said:
Doesn't sound like anyone you quoted is challenging the truth about abortion, just his tactics and possible ties with violent groups. And if you think that I support this guy from what I wrote, you must need some coffee before reading. :cof:

You don't have to face the truth if you don't want to. No one can make you.
So you can tell me that the pics he posted are "Really" what he says they are, huh. Wow. AND that's the point, you can't. Believe the wacko is telling the whole truth and nothing BUT the truth if you like, but with this guys background, I'm a bit smarter than that.

Mr. P said:
So you can tell me that the pics he posted are "Really" what he says they are, huh. Wow. AND that's the point, you can't. Believe the wacko is telling the whole truth and nothing BUT the truth if you like, but with this guys background, I'm a bit smarter than that.

I think in debates such as this both sides tend to exaggerate to prove their points. The truth about this story may be hard to distiguish but the fact that abortion is simply muder won't change.

KarlMarx said:
In response to your question to Abbey Normal

By "No, he isn't", I meant .... "No [Abbey Normal] isn't [saying that he supports this guy]"

(or is Abbey Normal a she? If AN is a she instead of a he, I apologize!)

No Y chromosome here, Karl, but no apology needed. :)

Btw, your Hitler/Snow in January anaology was perfect. Wish I'd thouight of it.

Mr. P said:

So you can tell me the pics he posted "Aren't" what he says they are, huh. Wow.

As I said before, you do not have to face the truth about abortion; no on can force you to. But in a quiet moment, when you are alone, you might consider examining just why it is that you are so worked up over trying to discredit these pictures.

Mr. P said:

as the old saying goes..."A picture is worth a thousand words" regardless of how you feel about the poster...it was very clear that the babies were dead and mutilated and thrown in a waste recepticle...did you even look at the pictures?

How can anyone, with straight face, say that abortion is ANYTHING BUT, the LEGAL, WHOLESALE SLAUGHTER of the unborn?

I would agree that Social abortion is "the LEGAL, WHOLESALE SLAUGHTER of the unborn?"

I still beleive that you have a right to defend your own existance, against any one or anything.

archangel said:
as the old saying goes..."A picture is worth a thousand words" regardless of how you feel about the poster...it was very clear that the babies were dead and mutilated and thrown in a waste recepticle...did you even look at the pictures?
I know Arch, but the fact is we don't know what those babies died from. Do we?
You being an ex-cop know that. All we know for sure is we see pics of dead babies, and with this guys tactics, that's all we know.

I'm shocked to see some folks here are subtly supporting this idiot.

Mr. P said:
I know Arch, but the fact is we don't know what those babies died from. Do we?
You being an ex-cop know that. All we know for sure is we see pics of dead babies, and with this guys tactics, that's all we know.

I'm shocked to see some folks here are subtly supporting this idiot.

I think the point is, using a previous example, say you're trying to prove that the sky is blue. Let's say Hitler has claimed he has done scientific tests that somehow prove the sky is blue. No matter how valid the tests may or may not be, and no matter how true it is that the sky is blue, it doesn't help your cause at all to go around using Hitler as your source.

It's not a matter of refusing to accept the fact that the sky is blue or being in denial about it or not facing the truth; it's a matter of having a credible source to prove that the sky is blue.

It's like saying George Bush is a great president because Britney Spears does. Or that John Kerry would have been a great president because Ben Affleck thought so.

Forum List

Back