Abortions - The Truth - The Killing of Unborn Children

MissileMan said:
So, women should be compelled to obey the rules YOU put forth?

i'm saying it's narcissistic and evil to deny life where it obviously exists by all scientific knowledge. Life is not a religious concept.

MissileMan said:
Get off your pedestal!

I do - quite often, in fact. Sometimes, I throw in a mistake - intentionally - just to put the rest of humanity at its ease.

MissleMan said:
Extending life through medical means is playing "god games" the way you are using it.

Extending life = ending life??!! Come on, man!

MissleMan said:
I've made my position very clear on several occasions. Abortions should be unrestricted through the first trimester, after that, carry to term unless the mother's health is at risk.

That's rather imperious of you, isn't it, Dr. MissleMan? I wish I was that cocksure about ANYTHING!

My point is, you can't say for sure precisely WHEN human life begins - not if you're honest with yourself; no one can. When the stakes are innocent life and death, I think erring on the side of caution is the only sane course.

rtwngAvngr said:
i'm saying it's narcissistic and evil to deny life where it obviously exists by all scientific knowledge. Life is not a religious concept.
There is a difference between human life and a human being.

musicman said:
Extending life = ending life??!! Come on, man!
As it pertains to interferrence, yes, they are on equal footing.

musicman said:
My point is, you can't say for sure precisely WHEN human life begins - not if you're honest with yourself; no one can. When the stakes are innocent life and death, I think erring on the side of caution is the only sane course.

Caution being what, the moment of conception? Do two cells equal a human being to you? I think it takes much more than that.

MissileMan said:
As it pertains to interferrence, yes, they are on equal footing.

Them must be some wild-ass shoes you're wearin'.

MissleMan said:
Caution being what, the moment of conception? Do two cells equal a human being to you? I think it takes much more than that.

You think, I think, all God's chillun think. The point is, we don't KNOW. I'm talking about the kind of ordinary, prudent common sense we use every day.

musicman said:
Them must be some wild-ass shoes you're wearin'.

You think, I think, all God's chillun think. The point is, we don't KNOW. I'm talking about the kind of ordinary, prudent common sense we use every day.

Where's your line?

MissileMan said:
Oh come on! Any single cell from anywhere in your body is human life...that single cell is not a human being though.

At what precise point do a collection of human cells become a human being? I don't know. You don't know. That's the problem.

Any collection of cells which if left alone in their natural environment, the uterus, would grow into a fully formed human is a human being. Life begins at conception.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Missileman, I really need to know the difference between a human life and a human being. I cannot fully participate in the discussion until you clarify this distinction.

rtwngAvngr said:
Missileman, I really need to know the difference between a human life and a human being. I cannot fully participate in the discussion until you clarify this distinction.

I already explained it.

Why do you feel it necessary to misquote me?

rtwngAvngr said:
Any collection of cells which if left alone in their natural environment, the uterus, would grow into a fully formed human is a human being. Life begins at conception.

As far as I can see, this is the only prudent way to look at it. Err on the side of life.

Forum List

Back