Abortion: Quality of Life of the baby

All I ask is that you be consistant in your thinking. This is an inconsistancy. The right to life must be consistant to remain credible. Remaining inconsistant allows me and others like me to view you as the hypocrites you make yourselves out to be.

It appears that you don't merely ask, but DEMAND consistency.

It further appears that you verge upon worshipping said consistency, and invoke it merely to provide yourself with the excuse of not seriously considering what might be reasonable limits.

NB: My comments are about your attitude towards 'consistency' - they have no relationship to my individual view on the question under discussion.

Democrats are moving into the fully selfish society. They can rationalize almost any burden into a reason for murder.

You, my dear, are the selfish one.

You would rather ruin a family and force parents to endure a lifetime of pain and guilt than allow them to make a PRIVATE decision about a medical procedure.

You would like to ban a 20 minute medical procedure in favor of a child living in extreme pain for 3 months then dying.

You would rather a baby starve to death in a dumpster than an zygote/embryo be compassionately removed from the body.

You would rather a child be abused, burned with cigarettes, chained in their room and beaten repeatedly than an unfit mother terminate her pregnancy.

You think crack addicted babies are 'God's will'.

You are ignorant and selfish.

Why don't you produce evidence of families whose lives are "ruined" by disabled children, and who wish they had killed them?

Lying sack of shit.

Oh wait, I see you're proposing crack addicted babies be killed as well...

Interesting. I know a lot of babies who were "crack' babies who are leading perfectly normal and productive lives.

It sounds pretty much like you think that any babies that you don't want to care for should be killed. Does that about sum it up?

No answer required, everyone already knows.

Democrats are moving into the fully selfish society. They can rationalize almost any burden into a reason for murder.

You would rather ruin a family and force parents to endure a lifetime of pain and guilt than allow them to make a PRIVATE decision about a medical procedure.

You would like to ban a 20 minute medical procedure in favor of a child living in extreme pain for 3 months then dying.

You would rather a baby starve to death in a dumpster than an zygote/embryo be compassionately removed from the body.

You would rather a child be abused, burned with cigarettes, chained in their room and beaten repeatedly than an unfit mother terminate her pregnancy.

You're completely whacked, and you've still never answered my question about where your 'compassion' ends? A 6 year old severaly injured and in pain, someone badly burned in a fire and has to live with pain and deformity for the rest of their lives, an elderly person who's 'quality of life' under your definition is no longer meeting the standard. Should families be able to make 'private' decisions to end life in those cases as well? And if not, how are they any different than what you're suggesting?

So ending an innocent human life is now a medical proecedure?

You know they believe those people should be offed as well.

That is the progressive line...only *normal* and *productive* (and wealthy) people should be allowed to live.

The rest need to go.

Why don't you produce evidence of families whose lives are "ruined" by disabled children, and who wish they had killed them?

Lying sack of shit.

People have been bankrupted, gotten divorced, all before their child dies a painful death at age 6.

Thank you, pro-lifers, for your ignorance.

Thankfully, with the ACA, there is less chance of people losing everything.

Parents of disabled children can feel hatred, guilt, and question their faith, their CHOICE...

I think it's funny that progressive nutjobs claim that women who don't abort burn their babies with cigarettes.

That's an interesting take, I must say.

Lying sack of shit.

People have been bankrupted, gotten divorced, all before their child dies a painful death at age 6.

Thank you, pro-lifers, for your ignorance.

Thankfully, with the ACA, there is less chance of people losing everything.

Parents of disabled children can feel hatred, guilt, and question their faith, their CHOICE...

So prove it, you anti-child death cultist.

Those who think families should be relieved of their burden must not know any of the families who have such children. Or they will make some up.

What liberals want is a world where the government can go into these families and relieve them of their pain by taking the children and killing them. Before they are born, after they are born, it doesn't matter. Then they can move on to disabled adults. The mantra is "I should have the right to kill you because you are inconvenient".

That is the progressive line...only *normal* and *productive* (and wealthy) people should be allowed to live.

The rest need to go.

No dummy. As I've said over and over and over...

I believe parents should make difficult and painful medical decisions in PRIVATE.

I believe quality of life issues are PRIVATE and for the family to decide what is right for them.

I believe knowingly causing a child to experience pain, fear, or feel unloved is wrong.

I believe that a live baby dying in a dumpster or trash bag is far worse than a compassionate LEGAL MEDICAL PROCEDURE.

I believe that people like you cause more pain and misery that you know.

I believe that parents faced with serious quality of life issues in their first or second term should ask their higher power for guidance and look into their heart for compassion.

I'm waiting for you to provide evidence of all these families who wish they had gotten abortions instead of delivering sickly, deformed, nasty children.

Chop chop.

Then you can provide evidence that mothers who chose not to abort burn their babies with cigarettes.

Nutcase.

We already showed you that you can't detect disabilities in the first trimester, you dishonest death cultist.

We already showed you that you can't detect disabilities in the first trimester, you dishonest death cultist.
You American Taliban really do need to start minding YOUR-own-business, and allow everyone-else to do the same.​

The rest need to go.

No dummy. As I've said over and over and over...

I believe parents should make difficult and painful medical decisions in PRIVATE.

I believe quality of life issues are PRIVATE and for the family to decide what is right for them.

I believe knowingly causing a child to experience pain, fear, or feel unloved is wrong.

I believe that a live baby dying in a dumpster or trash bag is far worse than a compassionate LEGAL MEDICAL PROCEDURE.

I believe that people like you cause more pain and misery that you know.

I believe that parents faced with serious quality of life issues in their first or second term should ask their higher power for guidance and look into their heart for compassion.

Did you have any children that lived?

Forum List

Back