Zone1 Abortion Policy Poll

What is your position on abortion policy?

• It is a Constitutional Right prior to actual birth.

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • It should be left up to the States.

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • There should be a federal law regulating all abortions

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
playtime

Do you think that’s not true? How many weeks premature was a baby viable in 1950? 1960? 70, 80 today? Is that number getting bigger smaller or staying the same?

Yet. Which is my point. When a baby is viable outside the womb is a moving timeline toward conception.

unless you want it tied to machines, not to mention, unless technology advances so much that organs are grown in labs to accommodate natural ones that aren't at all functioning .... & then there's brain activity..... you will be waiting for a very long time.

unless you want it tied to machines, not to mention, unless technology advances so much that organs are grown in labs to accommodate natural ones that aren't at all functioning .... & then there's brain activity..... you will be waiting for a very long time.
You’re changing the requirements now. It was viable outside the womb. Now it’s viable outside the womb and not on any life support?

Let me ask you. If you’re in a car accident tmw and are in the hospital on life support can I come stab you with impunity?

You’re changing the requirements now.

not at all.

It was viable outside the womb.

a 20 week old fetus is not viable. if or when that ever happens, then there should be a roll back. BUT that is NOT the case RIGHT NOW, & states have banned it b4 15 weeks, & b4 6 weeks.

Now it’s viable outside the womb and not on any life support?

life support? so, to be born just so it can be on life support? that is the parents decision.
btw - the vast majority of abortions occur even b4 15 weeks. ones that go beyond that is most likely because of health defects.... a lot of tests for such abnormalities don't even occur until late 2nd, & 3rd term gestational periods. some states WON"T allow parents to decide if they want a child with a lifetime of suffering, but you want to take that decision outa their hands?

Let me ask you. If you’re in a car accident tmw and are in the hospital on life support can I come stab you with impunity?

what hog wash...

playtime

Do you think that’s not true? How many weeks premature was a baby viable in 1950? 1960? 70, 80 today? Is that number getting bigger smaller or staying the same?

Their ultimate agenda is to legalizing baby murders up to the ages of 2 years old and older. Don't be misled by their psycho arguments claiming they care about 'The Children' and Mommy's health. They're just lying.

I note they now require permission to cite their scumbag paper on kiddie murder. Must be getting a lot of attention from Deplorables.

Indeed. Thanks for the false equivalency,
I wasn't going there. I was pointing out that SCOTUS got slavery wrong. But now that you mention it, treating human life as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner isn't a false equivalency. It's spot on.

I wasn't going there. I was pointing out that SCOTUS got slavery wrong. But now that you mention it, treating human life as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner isn't a false equivalency. It's spot on.

For left wing sociopaths mass murder is always their solution to social and economic problems. They don't like being inconvenienced for more than a couple of seconds.

For left wing sociopaths mass murder is always their solution to social and economic problems. They don't like being inconvenienced for more than a couple of seconds.
If I saw them that way would I be any better than them?

If I saw them that way would I be any better than them?

Yes you would. You're just mad because I don't buy the idiot claim that Peter founded the Catholic Church. lol you will stay butt hurt, obviously.

Yes you would. You're just mad because I don't buy the idiot claim that Peter founded the Catholic Church. lol you will stay butt hurt, obviously.
Couldn't careless what you believe. Never understood why people are bothered by other people's religious beliefs.

Yes you would.
I don't see it that way.

Last edited:
Couldn't careless what you believe. Never understood why people are bothered by other people's religious beliefs.

Now you're lying. You care very much when your own sect's propaganda gets questioned.

Slavery involves the rights of only one person. Abortion, the competing rights of two. What is similar is that they both involve a fundamental right to body autonomy.

Slavery involves the rights of only one person. Abortion, the competing rights of two. What is similar is that they both involve a fundamental right to body autonomy.
At conception a new human being has come into existence.

Forum List

Back