Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. Their failed arguments are examined here:

k we get it,, you think blacks are to stupid and a lower form of life that needs your help..

the rest of us dont believe that,,
Aren't you the same guy on the race form has a really negative opinion of blacks?

I know. You want to do away with all the programs that help blacks. And your angle is to say that we give them the help because we think they are stupid or can't do it on their own.

Look at in the South. Right next door to the richest cities in the south are the poorest black communities. Why is that? We see what happens to blacks in the south without liberal programs. Not so good. No chance of getting out of poverty. To grow up to one day vote GOP like you do.

Aren't you the same guy on the race form has a really negative opinion of blacks?

I know. You want to do away with all the programs that help blacks. And your angle is to say that we give them the help because we think they are stupid or can't do it on their own.

Look at in the South. Right next door to the richest cities in the south are the poorest black communities. Why is that? We see what happens to blacks in the south without liberal programs. Not so good. No chance of getting out of poverty. To grow up to one day vote GOP like you do.
ok we get it,, you think blacks and other people of color are lower forms of life and need you to support and defend them,,

just admit youre a racists so we can move on,,

ok we get it,, you think blacks and other people of color are lower forms of life and need you to support and defend them,,

just admit youre a racists so we can move on,,
No they lack the economic opportunities in black communities. I'd like to fix that. You?

And they have to deal with white racist hiring managers like you who pretend they found someone better qualified for the job. Liar. Cough.

Evidence I'm right is all the white people dying of fentynol, alcohol, suicide, Specifically uneducated whites. It's because they lack the economic opportunities.

So are these uneducated whites a lower form of life? I think Trump is promising to support and defend these whites with policies he says will help them. So admit Trump is a racist because I'm saying the same thing.

No they lack the economic opportunities in black communities. I'd like to fix that. You?

And they have to deal with white racist hiring managers like you who pretend they found someone better qualified for the job. Liar. Cough.

Evidence I'm right is all the white people dying of fentynol, alcohol, suicide, Specifically uneducated whites. It's because they lack the economic opportunities.

So are these uneducated whites a lower form of life? I think Trump is promising to support and defend these whites with policies he says will help them. So admit Trump is a racist because I'm saying the same thing.
you keep saying that and it keeps being not true,,,

and only a racist like you would single out a race for political gain,,

Mexicans are rapists. Who said that?
well maybe these people

well maybe these people

We all want to solve this problem

why are you trying to change the subject after your narrative failed so bad??

I'd be willing to deport the illegal employers with the 20 million illegal aliens.

I'd be willing to deport the illegal employers with the 20 million illegal aliens.
And yet no republicans and very few Democrats will ever utter the words illegal employer. They each have their reasons.

The funny thing about illegal immigrants is that is totally not an issue today. During the Bush years it was a big deal because for every 1 job available we had 20 people applying for the job. And all the blue collar union workers who's jobs went overseas found themselves doing jobs that illegals do. So they were competing with them.

Today it's not nearly as bad. We have 10 million unfilled jobs. We had what was called the Great Resignation during covid which meant a lot of people got promotions to take their old bosses jobs.

And last year unions made out big. That was HUGE for the middle class. Even though only 6% of us are in unions that number is growing and that means companies are going to start being a little more generous because they are afraid YOU might organize next.

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. It is why Republicans are suffering politically since they won a states rights argument with the Dobbs decision.

But state’s rights do not supersede individual right’s including the unenumerated individual right to privacy for impregnated women.

One of Saint Ding’s failed arguments goes something like this:

ding said: It's extremely clear that the reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life. dvng. #4,716

An argument based upon what Saint Ding thinks I am thinking being evil, is not an argument at all.

Protected unborn life from the instant of conception has not been a norm for Americans for centuries. The norm the past fifty years has been that protected life begins at reasonable expectation of life outside the womb.

Saint Heynorm does the same thing by accusing me of thinking ZEFs are worthless clump of cells,

HeyNorm said: “ ….. all they are carrying is a worthless clump of cells, right? Like a parasite, right?” hynrm.23.11.19 #772

I don’t think that at all. My response is here:
nf.23.11.21 #11,948 to hynrm.23.11.19 #772

nf.23.11.21 #1
And the legend of Sisyphus lives on through you.

Forum List

Back