Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. Their failed arguments are examined here:

NotfooledbyW

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. It is why Republicans are suffering politically since they won a states rights argument with the Dobbs decision.

But state’s rights do not supersede individual right’s including the unenumerated individual right to privacy for impregnated women.

One of Saint Ding’s failed arguments goes something like this:

ding said: It's extremely clear that the reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life. dvng. #4,716

An argument based upon what Saint Ding thinks I am thinking being evil, is not an argument at all.

Protected unborn life from the instant of conception has not been a norm for Americans for centuries. The norm the past fifty years has been that protected life begins at reasonable expectation of life outside the womb.

Saint Heynorm does the same thing by accusing me of thinking ZEFs are worthless clump of cells,

HeyNorm said: “ ….. all they are carrying is a worthless clump of cells, right? Like a parasite, right?” hynrm.23.11.19 #772

I don’t think that at all. My response is here:
nf.23.11.21 #11,948 to hynrm.23.11.19 #772

nf.23.11.21 #1

Last edited:
Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women. It is why Republicans are suffering politically since they won a states rights argument with the Dobbs decision.

But state’s rights do not supersede individual right’s including the unenumerated individual right to privacy for impregnated women.

ding said: It's extremely clear that the reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life. dvng. #4,716

An argument based upon what Saint Ding thinks I am thinking bring evil, is not an argument at all.

Protected unborn life from the instant of conception has not been a norm for Americans centuries. The nirm the past fifty years has been that protected life begins at reasonable expectation of life outside the womb.

Saint Heynorm does the same thing by accusing me of thinking ZEFs are worthless clump of cells,

HeyNorm said: “ ….. all they are carrying is a worthless clump of cells, right? Like a parasite, right?” hynrm.23.11.19 #772

nf.23.11.21
Dont spread your legs to any Tom, Dick, or Harry and you wont have to worry about carrying a baby. Abstinence works, but then most Democrats couldnt get laid then.

An argument based upon what Saint Ding thinks I am thinking being evil, is not an argument at all.

Protected unborn life from the instant of conception has not been a norm for Americans for centuries. The norm the past fifty years has been that protected life begins at reasonable expectation of life outside the womb.

nf.23.11.21

Force?

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why women shouldn't murder 2-year-olds.

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women.​

Its called protection of human life

Unless the mother cannot survive childbirth the unborn child has a right to live

nf.23.11.21ttps://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/republicans-do-not-seek-to-eliminate-abortion.1072137/#post-33287197

Republicans fail to make any rational argument why society must force full term gestation on all women.​

Its called protection of human life

Unless the mother cannot survive childbirth the unborn child has a right to live
Voters in many states have already said that abortions are legal, period. The End.

kyzr said: If Republicans were smart they would push for abortions in all 50 states to take that issue off the board. • • • There are more important issues to deal with. kyzr!.23.11.08 #275

Saint Kyzr backs up the truth that Republicans have failed to make the argument that government must force full term gestation on all women because he is pro/choice. The Christian extremists in the GOP cannot convince a third of Republicans who vote that Jesus wants them to hand control of pregnant woman’s bodies over to the states.

nf.23.11.21 #11 to kyzr!.23.11.08 #275

Last edited:

nf.23.11.21

Don’t know what you people are crying about. Abortion will be up to voters. Go ahead and vote for abortion rights like in Ohio. Then proceed to kill of your own offspring, while Republicans continue to breed.

This thread is a DING. Abortion is a state issue. The End.

Liar. Republicans/Conservatives in government and in the courts have been laying the ground work for years to overturn precedent. What they did a year ago was just a baby step towards a federal ban on abortion. Republicans aren't happy with this just being a states rights issue. So stop lying.

I like how some red states are trying to pass a law if you go to another state and get an abortion, charge you with murder.

Republicans want to pretend abortion is settled so it doesn't hurt them like it did in the midterms. Oh don't worry. It's gonna hurt real bad.

Between abortion and killing each other blacks will one day be extinct.

Hardly. And like you care.

If what you say were true, abortion must secretly love abortion. It's like welfare. Republicans invented welfare and never had a problem with the program until the Supreme Court said it was racist to deny black people who are poor welfare while giving it to white poor people. It was clear discrimination. Suddenly Republicans didn't like the program. Instead they like charity. Because then they can decide which (white) women get the money.

theHawk said: Leviticus 24:17 Whoever takes the life of any human being shall be put to death;” thvhwk.23.11.07 #16

Can you tell me why Saint The_hawk why any rational American would give a crap about what Leviticus has to say in favor of states having the right to force full term gestation on American women?

nf.23.11.22 #16 to thvhwk.23.11.07 #16

Hardly. And like you care.

If what you say were true, abortion must secretly love abortion. It's like welfare. Republicans invented welfare and never had a problem with the program until the Supreme Court said it was racist to deny black people who are poor welfare while giving it to white poor people. It was clear discrimination. Suddenly Republicans didn't like the program. Instead they like charity. Because then they can decide which (white) women get the money.
I was pointing out that between abortion and murder, blacks are killing themselves off. Pointing out an obvious fact doesn't mean I care. I don't.

Aside from killing innocent children there is a silver lining for repubs

Virtually all the children who are killed were the spawn of liberals

Last edited:

nf.23.11.21 #1
nature forces full gestation not republicans,,

theHawk said: Leviticus 24:17 Whoever takes the life of any human being shall be put to death;” thvhwk.23.11.07 #16

Can you tell me why Saint The_hawk why any rational American would give a crap about what Leviticus has to say in favor of states having the right to force full term gestation on American women?

nf.23.11.22 #16 to thvhwk.23.11.07 #16
We aren’t using Leviticus to make laws.

Forum List

Back