Abortion is based in systemic racism

Turtlesoup
Nah I think all she cared about was her thoughts on those that should have kids.
She didn't care who she hurt with her thoughts. It was all about her. Must be kinda nice to think that you can decide who should or shouldn't have kids.

Lesh
Well I found this.

Sanger believed in eugenics — an inherently racist and ableist ideology that labeled certain people unfit to have children.

Some pretty good info on PP out there.
And I noted those beliefs above

Sanger was no saint but she moved the needle on women's birth control rights.

As a woman I would think you would laud that

Fyi,

Margaret Sanger was AGAINST abortion, she was for birth control.... And the birth control pill was not created at the time, so it was for poor women, not just black women, but poor white women, all married, how to use the rhythmic method of abstaining during the time of the month the woman's egg is present....it was an educational program....that richer or more educated married women knew already.

The positioning of planned parenthood clinics in poor neighborhoods today, is because doctors tend not to have practices in poor neighborhoods. The Clinics provide women's healthcare, or sets them up with providers who do mammograms etc. And yes, they do have abortion clinics too....smack dab in the middle of poor neighborhoods.... White, brown, or black....are accepted.

Middle class and richer women were getting their abortions from their own Gynecologist, in their own doctor's office....in private. No need to go to family planning clinics.

Sanger was a racist eugenicist. She is a stain on this country.

Misinformed? No, their souls will be avenged.
Oh?

So, the aborted souls are going to come back from the dead and avenge themselves by doing something to another dead person who had very little to do with abortions? Is this what the drugs are telling you?

Forum List

Back