Abortion is based in systemic racism

That was very common thinking in their day.... Even politicians were in on it.... I think I had read Sen. Prescott Bush, GwB granddaddy was a part of experimenting in eugenics...?
Yeah? Well the KKK were a huge political organization. Was that just "ok cause it was from that time" As well?

Votto
Absolutely correct. That was the reason Sanger started Planned Parenthood. And just think. We tax payersgive her organization millions of tax dollars every year.
You're an idiot.

Sanger started a clinic that years later grew into Planned Parenthood in 1921. When did abortion become legal? 50 years later?

Oh

And guess what nitwit...she was personally against abortion

Even though virtually everything you said is a lie (of course), even if it were true, it doesn't justify murdering children.

You're a monster.
^it's not murder, if it were you wouldn't be more inclined to save a baby from a burning house than you would a thousand zygotes in test tubes.

Lesh
Look it up and see. That's how I found out and believe me I had no idea. Abortion doesn't mean shit to me but I sure was surprised about just why Sanger started what turned into Planned Parenthood.

Lesh
Look it up and see. That's how I found out and believe me I had no idea. Abortion doesn't mean shit to me but I sure was surprised about just why Sanger started Planned Parenthood.
Ghead...tell us what crack pot site told you that dumfuk

Planned Parenthood didn't exist until 1942. Sanger's methods did though.

You remind me of Ted Bundy's mother...when finally confronted with her son's own confession

"Oh...well"

Speaking to the news crew

"Would anyone like some cake?"

Sanger was a eugenicist.

Not only was she one, she was a leader in the movement.

You support a baby Hitler.
Jesus christ----Sanger actually cared about people and the pain and suffering that the mentally ill caused by having children that were also mentally handicapped or ill, the poor women trapped in abusive marriages because they had to many children to escape with and support, and the poor who had so many kids that they could not possible hope to feed them.

Yes she was a eugenicist, she was intelligent and cared about people. Having kids in bad situations only makes a situation worse and leads to child abuse. She knew this and acted to protect women and the poor from this never ending cycle. She was right...

Lesh
Nope just LMAO at your stupidity. Look up Planned Parenthood idiot. Geeze are you stupid.
I did.

I found this

In the 1920s, various theories of eugenics were popular among intellectuals in the U.S.[150] In her campaign to promote birth control, Sanger teamed with eugenics organizations such as the American Eugenics Society, although she argued against many of their positions.[151][152] Scholars describe Sanger as believing that birth control and sterilization should be voluntary, and not based on race.[153] Sanger advocated for "voluntary motherhood"—the right to choose when to be pregnant—for all women, as an important element of women's rights.[154][155]

Jesus christ----Sanger actually cared about people and the pain and suffering that the mentally ill caused by having children that were also mentally handicapped or ill, the poor women trapped in abusive marriages because they had to many children to escape with and support, and the poor who had so many kids that they could not possible hope to feed them.

Yes she was a eugenicist, she was intelligent and cared about people. Having kids in bad situations only makes a situation worse and leads to child abuse. She knew this and acted to protect women and the poor from this never ending cycle. She was right...
mmm...yes...that is why she was sooo loving and attempted to prevent more of them from existing...especially those "Negroes" mmmmm sooo loving...sooo liberal...OUR Feeeels are peaked.

Holy shit

We agree

Forum List

Back