Abortion is based in systemic racism

So the fact that 86% of abortion clinics are in black neighborhoods means they are not targeting them?

Leftists claim that since police are more likely to arrest blacks that they are being targeted, so how is that different?

Incidentally, there is no difference statistically on how black and white police officers treat other blacks, so this shows me they are not being targeted, rather, it simply shows that black neighborhoods are more violent.

But what are we to make of the abortion clinics?
All Government programs that offer FREE services are targeted for black neighborhoods. Free Abortions and FREE Birth Control are no different than FREE MEDICAL, FREE FOOD, FREE HOUSING ETC for the same groups of people.

All Government programs that offer FREE services are targeted for black neighborhoods. Free Abortions and FREE Birth Control are no different than FREE MEDICAL, FREE FOOD, FREE HOUSING ETC for the same groups of people.
It's not race based. You'll find the same in any poor neighborhood regardless of the racial make up

First of all, nothing is free. This is a lie people like you propagate.

For example, the stimulus money blacks received from Biden was all eaten up by higher gas prices and general inflation

In fact, inflation is the cruelest of taxation upon the poor black folk that the media never mentions and the more they spend the worse inflation will become.

LOL how can an abortion centre "target" anyone.

Visions of this big brick building chasing blacks down the street.

The blacks walk in quite freely, have their babies killed, and then walk right back out.

LOL how can an abortion centre "target" anyone.

Visions of this big brick building chasing blacks down the street.

The blacks walk in quite freely, have their babies killed, and then walk right back out.
They are targeting the poor because that is where the vast majority are located, and in the US that means black neighborhoods.

For example, the stimulus money blacks received from Biden was all eaten up by higher gas prices and general inflation
WOW. Takes a lotta gas to eat up four grand or more

Even though virtually everything you said is a lie (of course), even if it were true, it doesn't justify murdering children.

You're a monster.

You don't care about the rate of infant mortality among the babies who are born. You only care about the babies BEFORE they're born. Perhaps if you cared more about the babies that are already here, and took better care of them and their mothers, more women would be in a position to have more babies.

If you cared about the babies, you'd have better child care, better schools, and better nutrition. When you start caring about living breathing children, I'll believe you care about the unborn.

You don't care about the rate of infant mortality among the babies who are born. You only care about the babies BEFORE they're born. Perhaps if you cared more about the babies that are already here, and took better care of them and their mothers, more women would be in a position to have more babies.

If you cared about the babies, you'd have better child care, better schools, and better nutrition. When you start caring about living breathing children, I'll believe you care about the unborn.

My wife and I took wonderful care of our children. You and your ghetto litters aren't my responsibility. Keep your legs closed next time.

If you loons cared you'd take responsibility

and you are interfering in a women choice among their doctor. And some wealthy women go to the hosp and have a D & C.

No one has to have a abortion, but it a civil right to healthcare. Ever hear of HIPAA.

and you are interfering in a women choice among their doctor.
Tell us again how hospitals need to refuse those who don’t get the beta test substance injected.

Lesh
Well I found this.

Sanger believed in eugenics — an inherently racist and ableist ideology that labeled certain people unfit to have children.

Some pretty good info on PP out there.

and you are interfering in a women choice among their doctor. And some wealthy women go to the hosp and have a D & C.

No one has to have a abortion, but it a civil right to healthcare. Ever hear of HIPAA.

Penelope: Abortion? A woman's body, her choice

Penelope: A woman's choice whether to wear a mask or get the vaccine? No! A woman's choice to put drugs in her body? No! A woman's choice to rent her body for sex? No! A woman's choice A woman's choice to decide to take a job below what government says employers can pay? No! A woman's choice not to have her earnings confiscated and redistributed? No! ...

I support her body, her choice all the time about women. You only do when it serves the Democrat party, which mans you mostly don't support her body, her choice. Well, you do for abortion ...

It was NOT okay, but our messed up society accepted it as being ok, at the time...
Well then, don't sluff it off.

Eugenic support/promotion is racist...just like supporting the KKK was/is racist.

Yet shitlibs will promote Sanger like she is the second coming.

Even though her core tenets preached and promoted an ideal that is counter to everything progressive...eugenics

Just more proof that you lot are a bunch of disingenuous hacks.

I personally LOVE Sanger for her eugenics involvement.

I think not only was she correct those laws should have never been overturned.

Forum List

Back