Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

I wonder how many late term pregnant women will now die (right along with their fetuses) now that this guy's services are no longer available?

This was an act of political terror, without doubt.

It was probably motivated by the perp's religious conviction, too.

I wonder how many late term pregnant women will now die (right along with their fetuses) now that this guy's services are no longer available?

I'm going to guess zero to none! Know why? Because there has never been a documented case in which a late term abortion saved a life.(that I know of anyway) . A C section would suffice thereby saving both mom and baby.. there is no reason to sacrifice a late term fetus.

I'm going to guess zero to none! Know why? Because there has never been a documented case in which a late term abortion saved a life.(that I know of anyway) . A C section would suffice thereby saving both mom and baby.. there is no reason to sacrifice a late term fetus.

i agree word for word willow, i have yet to see anyone give me a reason that a late term abortion is easier on a woman than a fast c section? hell we have doctors here who can hear the fetal heart rate start to drop and as soon as the saddle block or whatever is done....it takes less than 3 minutes....but that is harder on a woman than going thru labor and having your child killed? these are children that can survive outside of the womb.

but one of you supporters of late term abortion show me a medical reason and i will look at it....

*sitting back to wait with willow* so willow wanna start a game of risk while we wait?

i agree word for word willow, i have yet to see anyone give me a reason that a late term abortion is easier on a woman than a fast c section? hell we have doctors here who can hear the fetal heart rate start to drop and as soon as the saddle block or whatever is done....it takes less than 3 minutes....but that is harder on a woman than going thru labor and having your child killed? these are children that can survive outside of the womb.

but one of you supporters of late term abortion show me a medical reason and i will look at it....

*sitting back to wait with willow* so willow wanna start a game of risk while we wait?

late term abortions are usually done when the baby has hydrocephalus or other disease that will cause the child's painful death, even if it and the mother survive birth.

and this isn't major surgery for the mom... a c-section is.

THAT'S the difference. And with all due respect, I'd rather doctors make those decisions and not politicians or religious zealots.

I would love to be one of the 12 jury members at the guys trial.

I would vote him "Not Guilty"
which is why you should never be in a jury
About every 5 years my name comes up for a week of jury duty,

As a patriotic and law abiding citizen.

I take jury duty as a serious duty that all Americans shoud participate in.

And after questioning, the attorneys reject you from the jury as a bonafide nutcase.

[ there is no reason to sacrifice a late term fetus.

bbzzzztttttt!!! Wrong..AGAIN Stephie..Mother's life in danger..Do try and keep up...

tell me how her life is in danger and why a C section would not save both lives.. go ahead I'll wait..

Just be thankful that the likes of you don't get to make medical decisions. Because, you know I can see that conversation going down ya know!

I mean I can see a doctor who can save both lives going, "Nah, fuck it, kill the baby for fun. They'd both live, but what the fuck..:

Are you guys really that stupid..(no question mark - rhetorical question - you have no clue - which is probably why you are not a doctor.)

I hope the kiiller of Tiller gets the death penalty. Add another name to the Eric Nichols banner of Fail. This guy deserved to by hung in the fucking street.

Well there sure in hell has been millions of woman who died during difficult childbirth, hasn't there?

I suppose that the response to your notion that one must prove that a late term abortion saved a woman's life could only be done by determining how many late term abortions are proformed and comparing those to the number of woman who died anyway.

Later term abortions are SO RARE that finding that data could be rather challenging.

According to one source here in Maine in the last 20 years only 3 late term abortions have taken place in total.

1st term abortions term abortion should be legal, but later term abortion should be illegal (with some exceptions of course)!

Murder is never justified in this case. The sad simple fact is what this doctor was doing is perfectly legal.

And has much as I oppose these procedures we live in land with LAWS. One must obey even the odorous ones until such time as there are so many the population revolts.

The killer deserves what ever punishment the State deals out for this cowardly act. He shot an UNARMED man in his Church. Cowardly indeed.

Suspect jailed in Kansas abortion doctor's killing - Yahoo! News

Now what this Doctors friend had to say on Good Morning America is simply bullshit though.

It is at the end of the story.

You can bet it was a pro lifer that shot him.

How ironic.
I love how some of the radicals protest abortions and then kill these people or bomb an abortion clinic. In the end they are no better than the person they have killed if not worse.

The percentage of these radicals is so miniscule as to be negligible. And remember...they have one target...a person who slaughters children. Sorry, but to compare that with people who slaughter children by the hundreds and thousands isn't a true comparison.

Bullshit. Women who go to late-term abortionists don't go for health reasons, you nincompoop. They go because they've put off making the decision to kill their baby. Women who abort for MEDICAL reasons generally do so much, much earlier. Doctors of mothers who have serious medical conditions who need to abort do NOT send them to abortion clinics.

I agree with RGS on this. The man that pulled the trigger is a vigilante murderer. Let the courts have their way with him and may God have mercy on his soul. As for the doctor who was murdered, well, I am opposed to abortion, but that does not excuse cold blooded murder.

Immie

water on the brain is what you are referring to jillian....do you realize that does not always cause mental retardation with stints in place...did you also know that?

I agree with RGS on this. The man that pulled the trigger is a vigilante murderer. Let the courts have their way with him and may God have mercy on his soul. As for the doctor who was murdered, well, I am opposed to abortion, but that does not excuse cold blooded murder.

Immie

True 'nuff

I am not really shedding a tear for either one.... but I do not condone cold blooded murder in any case... both have done incredibly despicable acts

Forum List

Back