Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

I wonder how many late term pregnant women will now die (right along with their fetuses) now that this guy's services are no longer available?

This was an act of political terror, without doubt.

It was probably motivated by the perp's religious conviction, too.

Bullshit. Women who go to late-term abortionists don't go for health reasons, you nincompoop. They go because they've put off making the decision to kill their baby. Women who abort for MEDICAL reasons generally do so much, much earlier. Doctors of mothers who have serious medical conditions who need to abort do NOT send them to abortion clinics.
Not true, especially in Tiller's case. Each abortion had to be justified by another doctor and in all cases the baby was a mutant or something like fused twins that couldn't be saved.

I wonder how many late term pregnant women will now die (right along with their fetuses) now that this guy's services are no longer available?

This was an act of political terror, without doubt.

It was probably motivated by the perp's religious conviction, too.

Bullshit. Women who go to late-term abortionists don't go for health reasons, you nincompoop. They go because they've put off making the decision to kill their baby. Women who abort for MEDICAL reasons generally do so much, much earlier. Doctors of mothers who have serious medical conditions who need to abort do NOT send them to abortion clinics.
Not true, especially in Tiller's case. Each abortion had to be justified by another doctor and in all cases the baby was a mutant or something like fused twins that couldn't be saved.

not exactly true Ravi.. Tiller the Baby Killer did so many late term abortions (he was one of two doctors in the united states who would do them) that someone sued to get his records open minus the patients name so they could see his "reasons" and Sebilius and Kansas stopped the investigation..

But Roeder's violent right-wing extremism seems to extend beyond the issue of abortion. In April 1996, amid anxiety over the anniversary of the Oklahoma City bombing, Roeder was stopped by police after a motorist reported seeing a car with a license plate reading: "Sovereign -- Private Property -- Immunity Declared at Law --Non Commercial American."
("Sovereign citizens" claim to be unaccountable to the federal government, deriving certain rights under English common law. It's been a favored legal strategy of various violent right-wing extremists, including white supremacists.)
When police searched Roeder's car, they found the makings of a bomb: a blasting cap; two six-volt lantern batteries, one wired with a clothespin and a cigarette wrapper; and a 1-pound can of black gunpowder. In Roeder's home, police found instructions titled "Underground Cookbook: Clothes Pin Time-Delayed Switch."
Tiller Murder Suspect's Ties To Right-Wing Extremism | TPMMuckraker

police have the suspect in custody
still no word on his motive
i say the guy is mentally unstable no matter what he claims as a motive
but then i believe ANYONE that would murder someone is mentally unstable

btw, i dont agree with "innocent by reason of insannity" defense
i think it should be "guilty, but mentally insane"

I do wonder about the mental disposition of the people who often support violence for religion too. Trying not to jump the gun on this guy but the odds are that it was a religious motive. We often see numbers of religious people, Christians, church members who will shelter, encourage or defend the these actions although they might not be able to do it themselves.

A friend of mine has his own theory on putting an end to the insanity defense. You may plead insanity but the penalty for insanity is death.

I wonder about the mental disposition of anyone who has such an obvious and obsessive hatred of religion and religious people.

Christians and church members don't "shelter, encourage, or defend" these people. Unlike your beloved Muslims, Christians are the first people to condemn this sort of behavior. I'm still waiting for the Muslim community to come out with any strong or spirited condemnation of their own lunatic fringe.

Sweet heart, I was born and raised in the Baptist Church.

Many Church members and Christians don't shelter or encourage or defend these people, but some do. Why would you go rattling on about Muslims? Same as the last person who drug that nonsense in here? You need a group that looks more violent than ours to make them look better?

Army of God
The lives of innocent babies scheduled to be murdered by George Tiller are spared by the action of American hero Scott Roeder.
George Tiller the Babykiller reaped what he sowed and is now in eternal hell.
Psalm 55:15 Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

I do hope you can find it in your heart to condem the Army of God but also forgive them, their Church and it's Christian members.

Yeah.. because leftist extremists and asshole anarchists are NOTHING to worry about :rolleyes:

Can you link any reports of threats to human lives from radical leftists, Dave? Or anyone else? Not that I'm saying that there aren't any, I just can't think of any. Sure they've destroyed property, but killed people?

Wonder if this will turn out to be some secular left wing peace whacko? :lol:

Gunman Shoots 2 at Arkansas Military Recruitment Center - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Gunman Shoots 2 at Arkansas Military Recruitment Center
Monday, June 01, 2009

Print ShareThis
FOX16.com

DEVELOPING: A gunman opened fire Monday at an army recruitment center in Little Rock, Ark., killing one army recruiter and seriously wounding another, FOX16.com reported.

A man in a black SUV drove to the recruitment office and began shooting at around 10:19 a.m., a spokesman with the Little Rock police department told FOX News.

The suspect, who immediately fled the scene, was later apprehended approximately four miles from the center with an assault rifle in his vehicle.

Little Rock authorities detected a "suspicious device" inside the vehicle and called a bomb squad to the scene, according to FOX16.com.

Yeah.. because leftist extremists and asshole anarchists are NOTHING to worry about :rolleyes:

"leftists" generally make noise... they don't run around with guns.

but that's what happens when the inflammatory language that is used with regard to certain issues gets taken to the extreme.

if you call someone "murderer" often enough... some nutcase with a gun is going to try to get them.

did you know that Operation Rescue had a "Tiller Watch"?

But nah... they didn't want anything to happen to him at all.......

Can you link any reports of threats to human lives from radical leftists, Dave? Or anyone else? Not that I'm saying that there aren't any, I just can't think of any. Sure they've destroyed property, but killed people?

Would you consider Bill Ayers to fit that ticket?

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2169

different era....

as i've said, i used to work for someone who was SDS in college and got himself arrested at the 68 convention.....

i really wish people would stop justifying the murder of this doctor by going far afield.

different era....

as i've said, i used to work for someone who was SDS in college and got himself arrested at the 68 convention.....

i really wish people would stop justifying the murder of this doctor by going far afield.

no one's trying to justify the murder of the doctor; be real.
ravi's trying to pin it on the right which is equally ludicrous.

gimme a break

different era....

gimme a break

The guy is a known right wing extremist.

Wonder if this will turn out to be some secular left wing peace whacko? :lol:

I doubt it considering: #1. He had a weapon. #2. He was probably pissed that he didn't get recruited which makes him less likely to be a peace-loving left wing wacko. #3. He shot people which also makes him less likely to be a peace-loving left wing wacko. #4. He drove a huge truck.

But, you never know. I guess we'll find out for sure when Fox gets the rest of the investigation from the Police. Er, wait, one can't trust Fox news.

different era....

gimme a break

the extreme anti-choicers have run around for years trying to inflame people against doctors who perform abortions. they have their people stalk clinics and harass women going in... they have "Tiller Watch" so that they can inflame the their people even more.

The blame goes where it goes.... all it takes is one nutcase to get all het up by the rhetoric. And that rhetoric is INTENTIONALLY ratcheted up... so people get dead or get afraid.

different era....

gimme a break

The guy is a known right wing extremist.

the "guy", singular.
wanna give it another go?

different era....

So....that means that it doesn't count? We're putting perameters on this thread? There is a racical left, as there is a radical right. Someone fool on the right went way over the top yesterday. Bill Ayers and his group went way over the top years ago, but, it doesn't negate what had happened...in any era.

Yeah, pretty much the majority of Obama's nearest and dearest. Including the asshole who got off on a technicality after killing a police officer and claiming the day after 9/11 that he wished he'd set more bombs.

And then there are the assholes who are continually threatening to bomb animal labs and the scientists who work in them...and the families of said workers. And who, incidentally, accidentally occasionally blow themselves up instead.

And then the environuts who have done millions of dollars of damage to various and assorted construction projects.

There are those on the right that call these people heros. They pray for their sould to go into heavens glory. They use Bible scripture to condem their targets and to not only justify their actions but to promise them eternal salvation for their actions in dealing with the wicked.

Sound familiar?

Army of God

TIme for a new war on Terror?

Forum List

Back