Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

I didn't write that stuff.

Please, tell us what context is missing from this verse that commands Christians to kill people?

Is the Koran being taken out of context, with regard to killing people of other faiths?
NONE of that was to CHRISTIANS
you are not very smart, are you?
Jesus taught and quoted out of the Torah (Old Testament) to all of the people who followed him and embraced the new religion that is now known as Christianity.

Jesus only talked about 3 things from the OT....
1....the Laws....like the 10 Commandments....and he abolished some laws that he said are no longer needed,like Sacrificing animals....
2....the Prophets.....what they prophisized and why the Prophecies ALL have to be fulfilled before he can do what he has to do....
3....the PSALMS....he thought these were VERY important......he said the rest is some nice stories and so much Minutiae....he said this to Shepo....

Jesus taught and quoted out of the Torah (Old Testament) to all of the people who followed him and embraced the new religion that is now known as Christianity.

1....the Laws....like the 10 Commandments....and he abolished some laws that he said are no longer needed,like Sacrificing animals....
2....the Prophets.....what they prophisized and why the Prophecies ALL have to be fulfilled before he can do what he has to do....
3....the PSALMS....he thought these were VERY important......he said the rest is some nice stories and so much Minutiae....he said this to Shepo....
Those 3 were a large part of the Old Testament

Psalms has some violent stuff in there.

2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

18:34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
The God of peace teaches us how to kill our neighbors in war.

18:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
18:36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.
18:37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.
18:38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.

149:5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. (149:5-8)
The saints praise God while they kill and enslave "the heathen."
149:6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
149:7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
149:8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
149:9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

Those 3 were a large part of the Old Testament
no way....do realize how much of that book deals with just straight "HISTORY" and has seemingly nothing to do with Jesus?.....the PSALMS is one book....you get the parts dealing with laws,the ones dealing with the prophets.....16-17 books out of 46......just sayin...

Psalms has some violent stuff in there.

2:8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
2:9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

18:34 He teacheth my hands to war, so that a bow of steel is broken by mine arms.
The God of peace teaches us how to kill our neighbors in war.

18:35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.
18:36 Thou hast enlarged my steps under me, that my feet did not slip.
18:37 I have pursued mine enemies, and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.
18:38 I have wounded them that they were not able to rise: they are fallen under my feet.

149:5 Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. (149:5-8)
The saints praise God while they kill and enslave "the heathen."
149:6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;
149:7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people;
149:8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron;
149:9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.
thats true but much of what he is talking about,is what is to come about when he returns for the "FINAL" battle with Satan......and i hear it aint gonna be pretty.....
Shepo asked Christ one day why God feels he can just Smite anyone he feels like.....
Jesus said....if you plant a garden,do you not go and pull the weeds,that threaten the well being of your Flowers.....hey he was just sayin....

Last edited:
I don't agree with late-term or partial-birth abortions either. But as the old adage says: "2 wrongs don't make a right.". And if you're reaching for the religious angle, I think that God was serious when he said: "Thou shalt not kill". And Jesus meant it when He said that one commits murder simply by being angry with his brother.

The key is pregnancy prevention. I don't agree with abstinence, as it has proven time and again to not be effective. In a utopian society perhaps, but not in the real world.

God will deal with the sinners. It is not our place to judge someone else.

Moral dilema:

You shouldn't kill babies, but still you shouldn't have been killed so we're going to kill the guy who killed you.

Damn that's a lot of dead people for the sake of proving the value of life.

he was providing a service that is legal

This is true, but slavery was once legal. Some thought it was so wrong, they killed to stop it. Would it have stopped absent the violence? Don't know. You could probably argue that it would have, but maybe much more slowly.

But I'm inclined to think that many causes out there would not have advanced BUT FOR violence and killing. The American Revolution, Greater Germany, Israel, the Russian Revolution, certainly the French Revolution. It's just a question of what cause you prefer.

I take a wonderful pleasure in the killing of this man. All the liberal, feminist jerks out there who love to mock Christians, conservatives and other abortion opponents fairly ooze with contempt and hatred for their targets. But abortion opponents can be happy in the knowledge that every once in a while, one of them gets their fucking head blown off.

I don't know... part of me seriously respects the willingness to kill for a cause, whether kamikazee pilots, 9/11 bombers, abortion opponents, radical environmentalists, whatever. We live in a world of flabby people and flabby brains... nice to see some sharpness once in a while. The blood that refreshes that liberty tree.

People who trumpet that "I oppose/support that issue, but I would never kill someone over it" don't impress me much. Big deal. Lots of people "wouldn't kill" over most things. But that ain't the burning fire I like. If there's nothing you'd kill or die for, you're liable to be a slave.

Last edited:

This is true, but slavery was once legal. Some thought it was so wrong, they killed to stop it. Would it have stopped absent the violence? Don't know. You could probably argue that it would have, but maybe much more slowly.

But I'm inclined to think that many causes out there would not have advanced BUT FOR violence and killing. The American Revolution, Greater Germany, Israel, the Russian Revolution, certainly the French Revolution. It's just a question of what cause you prefer.

I take a wonderful pleasure in the killing of this man. All the liberal, feminist jerks out there who love to mock Christians, conservatives and other abortion opponents fairly ooze with contempt and hatred for their targets. But abortion opponents can be happy in the knowledge that every once in a while, one of them gets their fucking head blown off.

I don't know... part of me seriously respects the willingness to kill for a cause, whether kamikazee pilots, 9/11 bombers, abortion opponents, radical environmentalists, whatever. We live in a world of flabby people and flabby brains... nice to see some sharpness once in a while. The blood that refreshes that liberty tree.

People who trumpet that "I oppose/support that issue, but I would never kill someone over it" don't impress me much. Big deal. Lots of people "wouldn't kill" over most things. But that ain't the burning fire I like. If there's nothing you'd kill or die for, you're liable to be a slave.
Great post Mr. Joyce!!!!

One of the ways we measure morality of an act is to ask, "what if it was universal?"

What if any of us could kill another in the name of a principle? Who would be left?

Psalms 137: 9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

[
I take a wonderful pleasure in the killing of this man.

This is called sadism. Pleasure derived from the pain and suffering of another.

Schadenfreude may also apply but generally is noted as a pleasurable reaction to another's misfortune, which perhaps includes death.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back