Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

jgbkab

Relieved
Oct 28, 2008
SC
WICHITA, Kan. — DEVELOPING: Media reports say that abortion provider Dr. George Tiller has been shot and killed at his Wichita church.

Tiller has been among the few U.S. physicians performing late-term abortion. His clinic has repeatedly been the site of protests for about two decades.

Tiller, 67, was shot just after 10 a.m. at Reformation Lutheran Church at 7601 E. 13th, where he was a member of the congregation. Homicide detectives and Sedgwick County District Attorney Nola Foulston have arrived at the church, the Wichita Eagle reports.

Story.

Well, I'm not cheering. but thousands of unborn may now live.. It was wrong to shoot him though.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Well, I'm not cheering. but thousands of unborn may now live.. It was wrong to shoot him though.

I don't think it's really any different than taking a drug dealer off the street. Someone else is just going to take his place.

I don't think it's really any different than taking a drug dealer off the street. Someone else is just going to take his place.

I hope not.. I hope there are not too many humans on this earth willing to do this dirty deed.

You hope not? Willow, I didn't know that you were an Obama fan.

You can bet it was a pro lifer that shot him.

How ironic.
I love how some of the radicals protest abortions and then kill these people or bomb an abortion clinic. In the end they are no better than the person they have killed if not worse.
not better and not worse,, they took a life.
but the doctor was not acting hypocritical and didn't act in cold blood or without permission. I am not saying what the doctor is right but he was providing a service that is legal and one must give permission to do nor did he do it in a public place.

The late term abortion dude from Kansas who was on O'Reilly?

Meh.

I know he's been the subject on the Factor many times but did he actually go on?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMC_70oYV8U]YouTube - I left my dead baby in a toilet at George Tiller's[/ame]

I love how some of the radicals protest abortions and then kill these people or bomb an abortion clinic. In the end they are no better than the person they have killed if not worse.
not better and not worse,, they took a life.
but the doctor was not acting hypocritical and didn't act in cold blood or without permission. I am not saying what the doctor is right but he was providing a service that is legal and one must give permission to do nor did he do it in a public place.

I think the SCOTUS ruled late term abortion illegal didn't they?

Forum List

Back