George Tiller on fifth anniversary of his death

I'm against murder, even if the victim is a murderer. I would have favored dismemberment of Tiller instead. Let him feel the same kind of pain he inflicted on countless babies who could not defend themselves. The man was pure scum, as are the ghouls on this thread who think he was some kind of hero.

yes because dismemberment is totally better than being shot...sicko
I'm a sicko for suggesting it, but Tiller wasn't a sicko for DOING it? I think the sicko here is you.

kinda cant get around the whole legal thing huh? Racist, nutjob, and a psycho....Total package huh?

figures they would remember a baby killer...

just sick but they don't care about the 55MILLION babies aborted by the like of this man, so why should this be a surprise

maybe you all can petition to put him a stamp or something

hey look a fellow terrorist coming in here to deflect the fact he was murdered because he provided abortions. YAY!!!!

I'm a sicko for suggesting it, but Tiller wasn't a sicko for DOING it? I think the sicko here is you.

til wasn't a murderer.... murder is a legally defined term and he was acting legally.....

and your verbiage and the verbiage of the radical right ends up revving its sickos into doing something like murdering a doctor.

and then you say you're somehow better than terrorists. they think their religious zealotry justifies murder, too.
Of course not. Why would anyone think that someone who butchers babies is a murderer? Thanks so much for your "wisdom".

read the article dullard and understand that once the foetus is no longer attached to the host I regard it as life, the question then is viability as this poor woman found out.
Late term abortions in the UK and America are legal if they are within the defining protocol.Medically assessed non viability is one of the reasons a woman in your country may exercise her constitutional right to abort .

I am a Canadian you pompous ass. And I know this drill very well. I enjoy this debate yearly.

oh today you are just Canadian....I see

You know I'm dual Plas. What you were missing in the discussion is my trying to pound it into its little head that I am very very aware of certain laws that apply only to the UK vs the fool trying to insist on your laws. And that the idiot doesn't have a clue what it is talking about.

Check out the last line of the post. And pointing out one more time that this discussion comes yearly because this is what they do. Hannity/Blaze/Daily Mail/USMB and more. We all get the student swarm mostly from Oz and they are graded on their debating skills with us.

til wasn't a murderer.... murder is a legally defined term and he was acting legally.....

and your verbiage and the verbiage of the radical right ends up revving its sickos into doing something like murdering a doctor.

and then you say you're somehow better than terrorists. they think their religious zealotry justifies murder, too.

A doctor. Who loved to bring in the late termers. His brother owned the motel he would put them up at.

Group abortions. Ahhhhhhhhhhh Herr Tiller. Sebelius let him have his own very own crematorium.

If only Gosnell had Kathleen......

kinda cant get around the whole legal thing huh? Racist, nutjob, and a psycho....Total package huh?
Would you be able to get around the whole legal thing if slavery was still legal, spermball?

slavery strips people of their rights. Abortion does not...You fail..Go away, even though its funny you are trying to use slavery as an argument since you would love to bring it back.

Would you be able to get around the whole legal thing if slavery was still legal, spermball?

slavery strips people of their rights. Abortion does not...You fail..Go away, even though its funny you are trying to use slavery as an argument since you would love to bring it back.

No one wants to bring slavery back. Thats over the top Plas.

Aborting a child in the third trimester now thats murder. And that's what Tiller was making his mega bucks on with Sebelius backing him every vacu sucked baby errrrrrrrrrr fetus out of the way.

Really? A baby doesn't have rights? Interesting...sick but interesting...wish science could get a look inside some of these sick fuckers heads.

Oh wait til Plas gets a roll on. Make sure you have a barf bag handy when Plas starts to roll on how a baby aka fetus is really a parasite within the womb of the mother.

It is an argument you do not want to miss.

A doctor. Who loved to bring in the late termers. His brother owned the motel he would put them up at.

Group abortions. Ahhhhhhhhhhh Herr Tiller. Sebelius let him have his own very own crematorium.

To refer to Nazis is to concede defeat, having failed to provide facts, evidence, or the law in support, most on the social right will turn to demagoguery in a futile attempt to salvage a failed ‘argument.’

What was your response to those union thugs who went to the homes of corporate officers and made threats to their children?

how about the lady in Philly who was followed around by union thugs and threatened in restaurants.

What WAS (not what your response will be in this thread) your response then? Then implies in the past.

Was she killed?

Oh, for the record, the judge threw that case out. It was considered a legitimate part of a labor dispute between management and unions.

To refer to Nazis is to concede defeat, having failed to provide facts, evidence, or the law in support, most on the social right will turn to demagoguery in a futile attempt to salvage a failed ‘argument.’

I can do days on end on Tiller. Days and days and days. Ask anyone from hannityland. But I'm planting out my garden.

Meet me in July if you wish and I will be more than happy to lay out the wonderful world of the man you love George Tiller who got his rocks off with group late term abortion tours and his bitch who supported him Kathleen Sebelius.

Had his own crematorium. Thanks Katie! Gift shop and all. Oh George had the world at his feet as he vacu sucked all those viable babies out of their momma's bodies.

And I can back up everything I say baby errrr fetus errrrr baby.

No one wants to bring slavery back. Thats over the top Plas.

Aborting a child in the third trimester now thats murder. And that's what Tiller was making his mega bucks on with Sebelius backing him every vacu sucked baby errrrrrrrrrr fetus out of the way.

you've never read S.J's posts then

Again. Answer the question genius. Or are you afraid? I've got your number buddy. You're full of crap. You know it. I know it. We ALL know it. One word describes you in detail. Hypocrite. Nazi. Liar.

Last edited:

Fuck you , slimeball. I used slavery as an example because it was once legal but that didn't make it moral. You keep trying to make the case that late term abortion is morally ok because it's legal. You are lower than whale shit.

ah capitalism........the american dream.

RIP Dr Tiller

Last edited:
Late term. You know. The kid is kicking the shit out of your belly and rolling around inside you and you're making jokes that he's the next Beckham.
bollocks, 'Nathan was born at 23 weeks. If I'd known then what I do now, I'd have wanted him to die in my arms' | Society | The Observer

My brother was born at 26 weeks...he spent 3 months in the ICU & couldn't go home for five.

He's perfectly healthy & now a veteran Marine NCO.
what were the defects he had in the womb that would have cause a late term abortion?

Forum List

Back