George Tiller on fifth anniversary of his death

figures they would remember a baby killer...

just sick but they don't care about the 55MILLION babies aborted by the like of this man, so why should this be a surprise

maybe you all can petition to put him a stamp or something
We may not agree on most things Stephanie but we do on this. Don't give the idiots any ideas...wouldn't surprise me if they tried getting him on a stamp or a holiday.

figures they would remember a baby killer...

just sick but they don't care about the 55MILLION babies aborted by the like of this man, so why should this be a surprise

maybe you all can petition to put him a stamp or something

hey look a fellow terrorist coming in here to deflect the fact he was murdered because he provided abortions. YAY!!!!

A murderer was murdered. What's the problem? The children he slaughtered were far enough along to survive. Take the faux outrage elsewhere asshole.
bollocks, this was a normal pregnancy the foetus was just premature.Just think imbecile if it had horrendous defects that would cause a legal late term abortion.
'Nathan was born at 23 weeks. If I'd known then what I do now, I'd have wanted him to die in my arms' | Society | The Observer

RIP Dr Tiller

Tiller's crematorium and gift shop. The gift shop I could never get over.
what did you buy? Ever been to Lourdes, they have the best kitsch ever. I got a 12" jesus on the cross, when you plugged it in it looked like blood was dripping from the wounds.We used to put on the top of our Solstice tree till it blew up.The bastards refused a refund.

RIP Dr Tiller.

A doctor. Who loved to bring in the late termers. His brother owned the motel he would put them up at.

Group abortions. Ahhhhhhhhhhh Herr Tiller. Sebelius let him have his own very own crematorium.

If only Gosnell had Kathleen......

To refer to Nazis is to concede defeat, having failed to provide facts, evidence, or the law in support, most on the social right will turn to demagoguery in a futile attempt to salvage a failed ‘argument.’

I can do days on end on Tiller. Days and days and days. Ask anyone from hannityland. But I'm planting out my garden.
I realise from your missives that you have a lot in common with cabbages, be careful though I'm told they get bored very quickly.

RIP Dr Tiller

PS I have an old American Rotavator called a "Merry Tiller" it smashes the sod to a nice tilth with ease:badgrin:

A doctor. Who loved to bring in the late termers. His brother owned the motel he would put them up at.

Group abortions. Ahhhhhhhhhhh Herr Tiller. Sebelius let him have his own very own crematorium.

If only Gosnell had Kathleen......

To refer to Nazis is to concede defeat, having failed to provide facts, evidence, or the law in support, most on the social right will turn to demagoguery in a futile attempt to salvage a failed ‘argument.’

Again. Answer the question genius. Or are you afraid? I've got your number buddy. You're full of crap. You know it. I know it. We ALL know it. One word describes you in detail. Hypocrite. Nazi. Liar.
thats three randy :badgrin:

RIP Dr Tiller

Would you be able to get around the whole legal thing if slavery was still legal, spermball?

slavery strips people of their rights. Abortion does not...You fail..Go away, even though its funny you are trying to use slavery as an argument since you would love to bring it back.
Fuck you , slimeball. I used slavery as an example because it was once legal but that didn't make it moral. You keep trying to make the case that late term abortion is morally ok because it's legal. You are lower than whale shit.
Truth hurts doesn't it. Racist like you trying to use slavery as an example...funny.

[

I can do days on end on Tiller. Days and days and days. Ask anyone from hannityland. But I'm planting out my garden.

Meet me in July if you wish and I will be more than happy to lay out the wonderful world of the man you love George Tiller who got his rocks off with group late term abortion tours and his bitch who supported him Kathleen Sebelius.

Had his own crematorium. Thanks Katie! Gift shop and all. Oh George had the world at his feet as he vacu sucked all those viable babies out of their momma's bodies.

And I can back up everything I say baby errrr fetus errrrr baby.

You need to stop listening to Hannity and O'Reilly and the rest of the Faux News bullshitters.

Tiller performed late term abortions on women who had pregnancies that had gone terribly wrong. No woman has an abortion in the third trimester unless something seriously went south.

But you anti-choice ghouls want to stick your nose in because unlike the 98% of abortions performed in the first trimester when the fetus looks like a cocktail shrimp, these fetuses kind of look like babies.

I wouldn't call this man a doctor, he's more like a butcher

You think he cares about society or the potential human beings he sucking out of a woman's body?

All he's seeing is $$$$$$$$$$$ and the hell with what happens to woman afterwards

I hope he's rotting in hell with his millions

Last edited:

My brother was born at 26 weeks...he spent 3 months in the ICU & couldn't go home for five.

He's perfectly healthy & now a veteran Marine NCO.
what were the defects he had in the womb that would have cause a late term abortion?

What the hell are you talking about? Did you quote the wrong post?

Tiller the baby killer, may those that died at his hands rest in peace.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

what about the sperm on your hands Malakas:badgrin:

RIP DR Tiller

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk&feature=kp"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk&feature=kp[/ame]

Hyperbolic ignorance and nonsense.

As a fact of Constitutional law an embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby,’ and not entitled to Constitutional protections (Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992)).

Moreover, abortion is not ‘murder,’ it’s moronic demagoguery to maintain otherwise. Consequently, Dr. Tiller was not a ‘murderer.’

It’s understood that you and most others on the right don’t care what the law says, but that in no way mitigates the fact that you are wrong.

RIP DR Tiller

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk&feature=kp"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk&feature=kp[/ame]

Sounds like you are a loon. Much like Tiller the baby killer. Interesting in the way you attack others when you are losing an argument.

Last edited:

Hyperbolic ignorance and nonsense.

As a fact of Constitutional law an embryo/fetus is not a ‘baby,’ and not entitled to Constitutional protections (Planned Parenthood v. Casey (1992)).

Moreover, abortion is not ‘murder,’ it’s moronic demagoguery to maintain otherwise. Consequently, Dr. Tiller was not a ‘murderer.’

It’s understood that you and most others on the right don’t care what the law says, but that in no way mitigates the fact that you are wrong.

I never said murder, sorry you can't understand that.

He is Tiller the baby killer. Not Tiller the baby murderer.

I never said anything about the Constitution. I am going by science and when life begins. So, Tiller the baby killer is a correct statement, you just don't like it.

I do find it amusing that the left cites the Constitution in these cases, however you have a different view of the Constitution when it applies to Citizens United case.

I'm fine with both laws, if they change, then it changes. But it doesn't negate my personal opinion, in which you seem intolerant of. Not very liberal of you.

Last edited:

RIP DR Tiller

Sounds like you are a loon. Much like Tiller the baby killer. Interesting in the way you attack others when you are losing an argument.
How so Malakas, is late term abortion not legal?

RIP Dr Tiller

Last edited:

RIP DR Tiller

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk&feature=kp

RIP Dr Tiller

Still name calling, still losing your argument. Act like an adult, we can have a conversation, act like a dumb shit, you aren't worth the time.

Tiller, the baby killer.

RIP Dr Tiller

Still name calling, still losing your argument. Act like an adult, we can have a conversation, act like a dumb shit, you aren't worth the time.

Tiller, the baby killer.

its legal Malakas :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

RIP Dr Tiller

Forum List

Back