George Tiller on fifth anniversary of his death

Plasmaball

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2010
Abortion-rights groups remember George Tiller on fifth anniversary of his death | Wichita Eagle

just some notables:

The clinic’s medical director, Cheryl Chastine, who practices in Illinois, and Burkhart have faced “harassment at our homes,” Burkhart said.

“Although we haven’t had another murder since Dr. Tiller’s assassination, in some ways, we’ve just been lucky,” said Vicki Saporta, president and CEO of the Nation Abortion Federation.

She mentioned Ralph Lang, whose plan to shoot a doctor at a Planned Parenthood clinic was thwarted when he accidentally fired his gun while cleaning it in a hotel room in Madison, Wis. A jury convicted him of attempted first-degree intentional murder last year.

“We’ve had two bomb threats just this year in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, and New Orleans, Louisiana,” Saporta added. “And we’ve had two reported death threats in Minnesota.”

Abortion providers have been stepping up reports of trespassing, vandalism and online harassment, she said. She said Roeder had been gluing locks at clinics before he shot Tiller.

Terrorists and hypocrites. I remember at the time of his death a lot of people cheered his killing, even though they stated they didnt agree with him being shot. Which was a lie in order to skirt some rules.

At the end of the day though, these people are terrorists and are basically their own group.

David Gunn (doctor) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From October 1998 through May 2009, Gunn was first of a total of four doctors murdered by killers proclaiming pro-life motivation. The others were doctors Barnett Slepian, John Britton and George Tiller. Gunn's murder helped lead to the passage of the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act.[4] Gunn's death also prompted Paul Jennings Hill to issue the Defensive Action Statement, signed by 30 anti-abortion leaders, which justifies the killing of abortionists to protect unborn children.[6]

From October 1998 through May 2009, Gunn was first of a total of four doctors murdered by killers proclaiming pro-life motivation. The others were doctors Barnett Slepian, John Britton and George Tiller. Gunn's murder helped lead to the passage of the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act.[4] Gunn's death also prompted Paul Jennings Hill to issue the Defensive Action Statement, signed by 30 anti-abortion leaders, which justifies the killing of abortionists to protect unborn children.[6]

I don't hold with murder, for any reason, and that includes abortion providers. Attempting to justify such an action is just as sick as attempting to make a martyr of a dead abortion doctor.

What was your response to those union thugs who went to the homes of corporate officers and made threats to their children?

how about the lady in Philly who was followed around by union thugs and threatened in restaurants.

What WAS (not what your response will be in this thread) your response then? Then implies in the past.

I don't hold with murder, for any reason, and that includes abortion providers. Attempting to justify such an action is just as sick as attempting to make a martyr of a dead abortion doctor.

It's as sick as blowing yourself up in a crowd after hollering "Jesus loves you!!!" or allah ackbar.

Civilized people don't kill each other unless they're defending themselves.

The "defense of others" argument doesn't wash here either.

I hate to be in any sort of agreement with a bed wetter, but killing abortion providers is not honorable.

Besides, they're not killing Christian conservative babies, they're killing bed wetting liberal babies. The fewer bed wetters in the world, the better off humanity will be.

Abortion-rights groups remember George Tiller on fifth anniversary of his death | Wichita Eagle

just some notables:

The clinic’s medical director, Cheryl Chastine, who practices in Illinois, and Burkhart have faced “harassment at our homes,” Burkhart said.

“Although we haven’t had another murder since Dr. Tiller’s assassination, in some ways, we’ve just been lucky,” said Vicki Saporta, president and CEO of the Nation Abortion Federation.

She mentioned Ralph Lang, whose plan to shoot a doctor at a Planned Parenthood clinic was thwarted when he accidentally fired his gun while cleaning it in a hotel room in Madison, Wis. A jury convicted him of attempted first-degree intentional murder last year.

“We’ve had two bomb threats just this year in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, and New Orleans, Louisiana,” Saporta added. “And we’ve had two reported death threats in Minnesota.”

Abortion providers have been stepping up reports of trespassing, vandalism and online harassment, she said. She said Roeder had been gluing locks at clinics before he shot Tiller.

Terrorists and hypocrites. I remember at the time of his death a lot of people cheered his killing, even though they stated they didnt agree with him being shot. Which was a lie in order to skirt some rules.

At the end of the day though, these people are terrorists and are basically their own group.

Antiabortion folks don't care about human lives. They don't care about babies either. They just want bigger govt and more intrusive laws to control women.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

It's as sick as blowing yourself up in a crowd after hollering "Jesus loves you!!!" or allah ackbar.

I hate to be in any sort of agreement with a bed wetter, but killing abortion providers is not honorable.

Besides, they're not killing Christian conservative babies, they're killing bed wetting liberal babies. The fewer bed wetters in the world, the better off humanity will be.

Proves my point.

How many babies have you holier than thou "Christians" adopted?

If you were to tell the truth, none.

He's ok with that.. less competition for the free shit.

less people on welfare, you should be happy

So, every aborted baby was going to be on welfare?

How colossally small minded and ignorant you statists are...

You know better....

The "progressive" movement embraced eugenics.

The criminally insane authoritarian sociopath Margret Sanger said:
We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.

10-Eye-Opening Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger | LifeNews.com

When George Tiller was first awarded his end, it was horrible. The whole thing was pure evil. We had a right to be repulsed and angry at the wanton taking of life.

Over the years I learned more about Killer Tiller and his practices. He made Kermit Gosnell look like a choir boy. George Tiller aborted children within days of being born. To all evidence presented, he enjoyed the abortions later along in pregnancy rather than early ones. Tiller was a serial killer of infants. His procedures were dangerous and threatened the lives of the mothers. It didn't matter. He was going to do what he liked best. His partner was subsequently charged with crimes for her participation. She lost her license, but due to the continued leftward drift, successfully won back her medical license.

This is the true nature of the goodness in killing Killer Tiller. He will never get his medical license back. The man that took him out has a place in heaven for his good works. He is a truly good man. A rarity today. A man of kindness and decency that we don't see today. God Bless you Scott Roeder, we are the better for you having walked this earth.

Proves my point.

How many babies have you holier than thou "Christians" adopted?

If you were to tell the truth, none.

If it were up to me, your genetic garbage would have been sucked into a sewer where it belongs.

How's that for truth parasite?

What was your response to those union thugs who went to the homes of corporate officers and made threats to their children?

how about the lady in Philly who was followed around by union thugs and threatened in restaurants.

What WAS (not what your response will be in this thread) your response then? Then implies in the past.

that if they did any damage they should be arrested, but if they are public roads they can stand there all day long. that was my answer then

if that lady was harassed then she should of called the cops to remove those "thugs". i never heard of this story so this is my answer now.

shrug those aren't difficult to answer.

The prolife people have all the right in the world to protest abortion clinics if they are public sidewalks. Killing and cementing locks is not that.
btw i sent you a pm about something.

He's ok with that.. less competition for the free shit.

less people on welfare, you should be happy

So, every aborted baby was going to be on welfare?

How colossally small minded and ignorant you statists are...

thats what i've learned via here. That poorer inner city women tend to have more abortions because they cant afford the kids, other wise they would be on welfare....

Or what you going to do somemore lying about how you people rail on and on aboou how "liberal" cities tend to house more people on welfare while also having children etc...?

Lying is your MO

Forum List

Back