George Tiller on fifth anniversary of his death

One has to remember he believed he was doing the work of the Lord. Talk about freaky. He loved the babies he killed. He loved them dearly.

am I supposed to shed a tear for a red blob of jelly?
RIP Dr Tiller

Late term. You know. The kid is kicking the shit out of your belly and rolling around inside you and you're making jokes that he's the next Beckham.
bollocks, 'Nathan was born at 23 weeks. If I'd known then what I do now, I'd have wanted him to die in my arms' | Society | The Observer

My brother was born at 26 weeks...he spent 3 months in the ICU & couldn't go home for five.

He's perfectly healthy & now a veteran Marine NCO.

I'm against murder, even if the victim is a murderer. I would have favored dismemberment of Tiller instead. Let him feel the same kind of pain he inflicted on countless babies who could not defend themselves. The man was pure scum, as are the ghouls on this thread who think he was some kind of hero.

yes because dismemberment is totally better than being shot...sicko

Well now you have gone from a blob of jelly to a human being havent you? Nice jump.
read the article dullard and understand that once the foetus is no longer attached to the host I regard it as life, the question then is viability as this poor woman found out.
Late term abortions in the UK and America are legal if they are within the defining protocol.Medically assessed non viability is one of the reasons a woman in your country may exercise her constitutional right to abort .

I am a Canadian you pompous ass. And I know this drill very well. I enjoy this debate yearly.

oh today you are just Canadian....I see

read the article dullard and understand that once the foetus is no longer attached to the host I regard it as life, the question then is viability as this poor woman found out.
Late term abortions in the UK and America are legal if they are within the defining protocol.Medically assessed non viability is one of the reasons a woman in your country may exercise her constitutional right to abort .

I am a Canadian you pompous ass. And I know this drill very well. I enjoy this debate yearly.

oh today you are just Canadian....I see
Tell all Plasma:eusa_angel:

I really don't care what the law says...

Yes, which is typical of most on the right, and comes as no surprise.

But regardless your ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution and its case law, abortion is in fact not ‘murder,’ nor ‘criminal,’ where the state is appropriately and thankfully prohibited from interfering in the private lives of citizens.

That you and others on the right seek to expand the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty also comes as no surprise.

Taking me out of context. Not surprising from a left wing nut.

To me it is illegal and immoral to take a life, spin all you want. I respect the laws but I can disagree. To God it is murder, I respect the Constitution and the laws of the land. However, I did not say I wanted to expand anything, if you could quote my whole posts you would know that but that is your dishonesty and unethical tactics comes as no surprise.

Next time try to be honest in quoting, wait... You aren't smart enough to make points honestly.

I really don't care what the law says...

But regardless your ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution and its case law, abortion is in fact not ‘murder,’ nor ‘criminal,’ where the state is appropriately and thankfully prohibited from interfering in the private lives of citizens.

That you and others on the right seek to expand the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty also comes as no surprise.

To me it is illegal and immoral to take a life, spin all you want. I respect the laws but I can disagree. To God it is murder, I respect the Constitution and the laws of the land. However, I did not say I wanted to expand anything, if you could quote my whole posts you would know that but that is your dishonesty and unethical tactics comes as no surprise.

Next time try to be honest in quoting, wait... You aren't smart enough to make points honestly.

Nothing’s ‘taken out of context,’ you’re simply being held accountable for your positions, something most on the right refuse to do:

I really don't care what the law says in excusing on or the other, they are both morally and criminally wrong.

And this backpedal post doesn’t mitigate the fact that you and most on the right have nothing but contempt for the privacy rights jurisprudence that prohibits the state from interfering with personal decisions.

Either that or you don’t understand what the term “criminally wrong” means and what it implies.

Nothing’s ‘taken out of context,’ you’re simply being held accountable for your positions, something most on the right refuse to do:

I really don't care what the law says in excusing on or the other, they are both morally and criminally wrong.

And this backpedal post doesn’t mitigate the fact that you and most on the right have nothing but contempt for the privacy rights jurisprudence that prohibits the state from interfering with personal decisions.

Either that or you don’t understand what the term “criminally wrong” means and what it implies.

More dishonesty from you, I have no contempt for the privacy rights. The law is what it is, that is the way it goes. What you do in your bedroom or what you wanting to kill a child is on you, not me. My conscience is clean, you have to deal with it.

I don't think government should pay for personal decisions in birth control or paying for your personal decisions on what type of birth control to use. They should not be involved in paying for your personal decision to abort a child. They government should not pay for your personal decision to use drugs, when on welfare. The government should not pay for your unemployment to get unemployment when you decide to use drugs and fail the drug test.

I'm all for privacy, it is not the government's business if I make a personal decision to purchase a gun. It is not the government's business if I make a personal decision to make phone calls and to who I make them to.

The killing of the unborn is as wrong as killing the doctor that choose to kill babies. Neither is right.

As far as the rest of the right, I don't know what or imply I know what they believe. You seem to like to lump everyone on one side or the other.

Not seem why you are upset that I hate the killing of the unborn, seems a little over the top.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Care to show me where in the Constitution this is stipulated? I will be anxiously awaiting your response.

More dishonesty from you, I have no contempt for the privacy rights. The law is what it is, that is the way it goes. What you do in your bedroom or what you wanting to kill a child is on you, not me. My conscience is clean, you have to deal with it.

I don't think government should pay for personal decisions in birth control or paying for your personal decisions on what type of birth control to use. They should not be involved in paying for your personal decision to abort a child. They government should not pay for your personal decision to use drugs, when on welfare. The government should not pay for your unemployment to get unemployment when you decide to use drugs and fail the drug test.

I'm all for privacy, it is not the government's business if I make a personal decision to purchase a gun. It is not the government's business if I make a personal decision to make phone calls and to who I make them to.

The killing of the unborn is as wrong as killing the doctor that choose to kill babies. Neither is right.

As far as the rest of the right, I don't know what or imply I know what they believe. You seem to like to lump everyone on one side or the other.

Not seem why you are upset that I hate the killing of the unborn, seems a little over the top.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I'm still waiting for this "constitutional scholar" to explain this "rule of law" this asshole is always speaking of. Barack Obama REFUSES to enforce the laws of the land (i.e. Cannibis in Colorado - illegal immigration) and that's OK with this jerk. But By GOD! You'd better enforce the abortion laws.....

Hypocrite of the highest order. He uses this "rule of law" builshit to enslave - not to free. Just like a typical Nazi.

Last edited:
I'm against murder, even if the victim is a murderer. I would have favored dismemberment of Tiller instead. Let him feel the same kind of pain he inflicted on countless babies who could not defend themselves. The man was pure scum, as are the ghouls on this thread who think he was some kind of hero.

I'm a sicko for suggesting it, but Tiller wasn't a sicko for DOING it? I think the sicko here is you.

I'm a sicko for suggesting it, but Tiller wasn't a sicko for DOING it? I think the sicko here is you.

til wasn't a murderer.... murder is a legally defined term and he was acting legally.....

and your verbiage and the verbiage of the radical right ends up revving its sickos into doing something like murdering a doctor.

and then you say you're somehow better than terrorists. they think their religious zealotry justifies murder, too.

figures they would remember a baby killer...

just sick but they don't care about the 55MILLION babies aborted by the like of this man, so why should this be a surprise

maybe you all can petition to put him a stamp or something

Last edited:

til wasn't a murderer.... murder is a legally defined term and he was acting legally.....

and your verbiage and the verbiage of the radical right ends up revving its sickos into doing something like murdering a doctor.

and then you say you're somehow better than terrorists. they think their religious zealotry justifies murder, too.

and how many times does that happen?...Get a grip:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back