Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

Bill O'Reilly should be charged with a crime. He repeatedly talked about this doctor on his show. He may not be responsible for murder, but he is responsible for inciting lunatics into action.

I am outraged! MOther fucker Bill O'Reilly. You sir are a murderer. Like Charles Manson. He didn't kill anyone either. But he got others to kill for him.

You have no idea what your taling about bobo. Reporting on the Dr., and what he was doing is not inciting another to murder. There is only one person responsible, and that is the murderer himself.

Bill O'Reilly should be charged with a crime. He repeatedly talked about this doctor on his show. He may not be responsible for murder, but he is responsible for inciting lunatics into action.

I am outraged! MOther fucker Bill O'Reilly. You sir are a murderer. Like Charles Manson. He didn't kill anyone either. But he got others to kill for him.

You have no idea what your taling about bobo. Reporting on the Dr., and what he was doing is not inciting another to murder. There is only one person responsible, and that is the murderer himself.

Ron Reagan said the same thing last night. Bill is not responsible for murder, but he is responsible for insighting violence.

Salon reported 29 counts of O'Reilly fomenting hate against Dr. George Tiller, who was shot to death in church last week by a "pro-lifer."

Owens played a clip of O'Reilly claiming that Tiller would "kill a baby for anyone for $5,000," which was not the case of a doctor who delivered babies and saved the lives of mothers in threatening situations in acts protected by law.

While free speech groups have rushed to O'Reilly's side, many question whether he went too far in constantly publicizing the name of a private citizen, threatening and then retracting a violent statement himself ("If I could get my hands on Tiller,” followed quickly by: “Well, you know. Can’t be vigilantes. Can’t do that. It’s just a figure of speech.”)

O'Reilly also did an ambush interview at the doctor's house.

I hope someone on the other side uses the same free speech protection to print O'Reilly's address and where his kids go to school and send camera crews to harass him as an accessory to murder and a man who bought his way out of a sexual harassment suit, the way he harassed this doctor. Just read the text of that suit and you'll know all you need about O'Reilly.

Turnabout is fair play.

Is Bill O'Reilly responsible for the murder of an abortion doctor?

my IQ is likely well above yours
but i dont need to brag, your posts expose your weaknesses quite well
Stop lying you filthy fag. You are a moron. You have an IQ around 80 which is acceptable to becoming a cop. So you are not smart, big deal, but you can beat the shit out of us civilians who do not worship the moronic filth you are. You have to be a cop. You are not smart enough to make it any other way, dummy!
wow, banned from here in under 100 posts
thats gotta be some kinda record

Wrong again as usual...that jesuswhatever guy didn't make fifty.

Bullshit. You go on a national show that is watched by a bunch of right wing fanatics and say what Bill said? He should be sued. And he did lie about the guy. And this isn't the first time you guys have done something like this. This is not free speech.

This is what Michael Reagan said about 9-11 Truthers:

We ought to find the people who are doing this, take them out and shoot them. Really. You take them out, they are traitors to this country, and shoot them. You have a problem with that? Deal with it. You shoot them. You call them traitors, that’s what they are, and you shoot them dead. I’ll pay for the bullets. How about you take Mark Dice out and put him in the middle of a firing range. Tie him to a post, don’t blindfold him, let it rip and have some fun with Mark Dice.”
Then a YouTube posting of a Michael Reagan broadcast from a couple of years back finally got noticed for what it was: genocidal threats against Muslim babies and mothers, because some Middle Eastern mother named her child “Hezbollah.”

Arrest Michael Reagon And Apply US Law Equally - Inciting Murder Is A Crime! | Justanothercoverup.com

Bullshit. You go on a national show that is watched by a bunch of right wing fanatics and say what Bill said? He should be sued. And he did lie about the guy. And this isn't the first time you guys have done something like this. This is not free speech.

We ought to find the people who are doing this, take them out and shoot them. Really. You take them out, they are traitors to this country, and shoot them. You have a problem with that? Deal with it. You shoot them. You call them traitors, that’s what they are, and you shoot them dead. I’ll pay for the bullets. How about you take Mark Dice out and put him in the middle of a firing range. Tie him to a post, don’t blindfold him, let it rip and have some fun with Mark Dice.”
Then a YouTube posting of a Michael Reagan broadcast from a couple of years back finally got noticed for what it was: genocidal threats against Muslim babies and mothers, because some Middle Eastern mother named her child “Hezbollah.”

Arrest Michael Reagon And Apply US Law Equally - Inciting Murder Is A Crime! | Justanothercoverup.com

Oh, my mistake, I thought we were talking about Bill O'Reilly, not Michael Reagan. :cuckoo:

By the way, you havn't even established that the murderer even watched Bill O'Reilly...bet he didn't because O'Reilly is too moderate for a kook like himself.

Last edited:

Is it possible for you to get any stupider?

[url=http://justanothercoverup.com/?p=506]Arrest Michael Reagon And Apply US Law Equally - Inciting Murder Is A Crime! | Justanothercoverup.com[/url]

That's quite a site you get your info from bobo. It makes MSNBC look like a Disney channel. I have to laugh at your sources. :lol::lol:

one has to wonder if that is humanly possible ...

... and still be a living human.

[url=http://justanothercoverup.com/?p=506]Arrest Michael Reagon And Apply US Law Equally - Inciting Murder Is A Crime! | Justanothercoverup.com[/url]

That's quite a site you get your info from bobo. It makes MSNBC look like a Disney channel. I have to laugh at your sources. :lol::lol:
just more proof that bobo is a moron

How about Media Matters? O'Reilly should go to prison. Or the doctors family should be able to sue Fox and O'Reilly for $1 Billion dollars.

Decide for yourself. Since FNC defenders often refuse to reprint O'Reilly's quotes, here's an unvarnished look at what he said about Tiller; here's what he said before an anti-abortion zealot assassinated Tiller and then claimed his actions were justified:

"In the state of Kansas, there is a doctor, George Tiller, who will execute babies for $5,000."
"For $5,000, 'Tiller the Baby Killer' -- as some call him -- will perform a late-term abortion for just about any reason."
"Tiller has killed thousands, thousands of late-term fetuses without explanation."
"No question, Dr. Tiller has blood on his hands."
" 'Tiller the Baby Killer' out in Kansas, acquitted, acquitted today of murdering babies."
"This guy will kill your baby for $5,000, any reason. Any reason."
"If we allow Dr. George Tiller and his acolytes to continue, we can no longer pass judgment on any behavior by anybody."
"If we allow this, America will no longer be a noble nation."

How about Media Matters? O'Reilly should go to prison. Or the doctors family should be able to sue Fox and O'Reilly for $1 Billion dollars.

Decide for yourself. Since FNC defenders often refuse to reprint O'Reilly's quotes, here's an unvarnished look at what he said about Tiller; here's what he said before an anti-abortion zealot assassinated Tiller and then claimed his actions were justified:

"In the state of Kansas, there is a doctor, George Tiller, who will execute babies for $5,000."
"For $5,000, 'Tiller the Baby Killer' -- as some call him -- will perform a late-term abortion for just about any reason."
"Tiller has killed thousands, thousands of late-term fetuses without explanation."
" 'Tiller the Baby Killer' out in Kansas, acquitted, acquitted today of murdering babies."
"If we allow Dr. George Tiller and his acolytes to continue, we can no longer pass judgment on any behavior by anybody."

It doesn't work that way, you stupid fuck.

[/B]

I hope to God that this wacko says Bill O'Reilly told him to do it. If he does, Bill will be found liable.

Like OJ. Maybe not in criminal court. Maybe not 100% at fault either.

All they need to prove is that he contributed to the death and he's GUILTY.

Just like they got OJ in civil court. The jury only needed to be 51% sure he was responsible and he has to PAY UP.

So you tell me how it works.

I just love how you right wingers prove you can argue anything/everything.

Murdering a doctor is what you are defending today. Truly Amazing. :clap2:

I hope to God that this wacko says Bill O'Reilly told him to do it. If he does, Bill will be found liable.

Just like they got OJ in civil court. The jury only needed to be 51% sure he was responsible and he has to PAY UP.

Sure he will. Just like Martin Scorsese was responsible for Reagan's shooting. :cuckoo:

I didn't defend it, you fucking invalid. I am saying O'reilly is not liable. Using your logic, maybe Clinton is liable for making partial-birth abortions legal. Of course, you wouldn't say that because you enjoy playing the role of Lewinsky too much.

hey asshole, no one really bothers to give you a detailed rebuttle, because it is a waste of time with you
you are too fucking stupid for ANYONE to take the time to give you one

Sure he will. Just like Martin Scorsese was responsible for Reagan's shooting. :cuckoo:

O'Reilly is negligable.

hey asshole, no one really bothers to give you a detailed rebuttle, because it is a waste of time with you

I feel the same about you, Willow and Allie. :clap2:

I feel the same about you, Willow and Allie. :clap2:
i bet that 90% of the board members feel that way about you.
shall we test it?

O'Reilly is negligable.

Just like Scorsese was, oh wait.

Forum List

Back