Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

I know...It was a reference to her "Who is Noone?" jibe. But, as expected, no takers from the so called "pro-life" side of the aisle. Perhaps because they don't want to be associated with domestic terrorism...You know, the kind the Bush administration report on right wing extremists warned of
you must know that there was a report released on left wing extremists as well, right?

and the only reason the right wing one got any attention at all was because it had included vets as being potential terrorists

Ahhh, I see you boys and girls have been successfully brainwashed to use that buzz word terrorism. You commie bastard dems would love to see anybody with a pro life bumper sticker arrested for terrorism. Let's get back to discussion about this crime. This man broke civil law and unlawfully took a life. Do you want to see this man get bail? I am pretty sure he will kill again so as much esteem I do have for Mr. Roeder, I say no bail. Killer Tiller killed over 60,000. Viet Nam killed 58,000. Think about it and how many Christians think he is in heaven? After all he was in church. I would have rather Mr. Roeder tazed Killer Tiller and cut off his fingers because face it, Killer Tiller is in Hell and I really am only happy when people who rape and kill children receive the DP and enter Hell.
uh, seriously, i'm not a dem
LOL
you have your sites on the wrong target

you must know that there was a report released on left wing extremists as well, right?

and the only reason the right wing one got any attention at all was because it had included vets as being potential terrorists

Ahhh, I see you boys and girls have been successfully brainwashed to use that buzz word terrorism. You commie bastard dems would love to see anybody with a pro life bumper sticker arrested for terrorism. Let's get back to discussion about this crime. This man broke civil law and unlawfully took a life. Do you want to see this man get bail? I am pretty sure he will kill again so as much esteem I do have for Mr. Roeder, I say no bail. Killer Tiller killed over 60,000. Viet Nam killed 58,000. Think about it and how many Christians think he is in heaven? After all he was in church. I would have rather Mr. Roeder tazed Killer Tiller and cut off his fingers because face it, Killer Tiller is in Hell and I really am only happy when people who rape and kill children receive the DP and enter Hell.
LOL

Sorry about that.

And he seemed like such a nice young man.

I dont think he likes the gays very much.....

I do not like the hate crime bills in congress that will take my right to free speech as well as yours. In fact, I would rather see fags marry than see our freedom of speech killed. Go to truthtellers.org and Rev Pike will get you up to date on how the fags and ADL are killing this country.

well we agree there because i do not believe in the so-called "hate crime".....its a bullshitin farce....

Let's try it again. Apparently NO ONE (KittenKoder ;) ) from the RWN side of the issue cares to address the points and facts I presented above.
uh, hint for you, KK isnt on the right side

you are more on the moonbat side

I know...It was a reference to her "Who is Noone?" jibe. But, as expected, no takers from the so called "pro-life" side of the aisle. Perhaps because they don't want to be associated with domestic terrorism...You know, the kind the Bush administration report on right wing extremists warned of

Consider the possibility that the reason no one right-wing is answering your "points" isn't that your brilliance was irrefutable, but rather that your point was a bunch of ignorant, irrational, opinion-based ranting not deserving of a response, let alone a point-by-point debate.

LOL

Sorry about that.

This was a beautiful exchange.

Poster reads what another says.

Attacks said poster for what they said.

Poster B responds.....but wait, I'm not a democrat.

Poster A apologizes and contiues rambling vaguely at someone else.

Is there a point to be made other than "It's not the issues, it's what you call yourself I object to"?

LOL

Sorry about that.

Is there a point to be made other than "It's not the issues, it's what you call yourself I object to"?
except he didnt actually attack what i posted
LOL
likely he hit the wrong button

Sorry about that.

LOL

Maybe that was it. Sure didn't make any sense. Looked like he was spouting off at you because you said "terrorist", then changed his mind when it wasn't a democrat that said "terrorist".

LOL

Maybe that was it. Sure didn't make any sense. Looked like he was spouting off at you because you said "terrorist", then changed his mind when it wasn't a democrat that said "terrorist".
of course it didnt make sense
because his response wasnt to what I had posted
LOL

LOL

LOL
It could have made sense to you if you had an IQ in the 3 figures. I don't hold that against you. I am a loving person. Get back to the subject. Is Tiller in Hell?

Last edited:
LOL
It could have made sense to you if you had an IQ in the 3 figures. I don't hold that against you. I am a loving person. Get back to the subject. Is Tiller in Hell?
my IQ is likely well above yours
but i dont need to brag, your posts expose your weaknesses quite well

LOL
Stop lying you filthy fag. You are a moron. You have an IQ around 80 which is acceptable to becoming a cop. So you are not smart, big deal, but you can beat the shit out of us civilians who do not worship the moronic filth you are. You have to be a cop. You are not smart enough to make it any other way, dummy!

actually, it's pretty clear that DC has run rings around you. but whatever rocks you.
No, you are a moron too. You hate free speech. You hate decency. You are a piece of crap. Sorry to be so blunt but you are. Kick me off, feed you ego. Go ahead. do it and shut up.

Stop lying you filthy fag. You are a moron. You have an IQ around 80 which is acceptable to becoming a cop. So you are not smart, big deal, but you can beat the shit out of us civilians who do not worship the moronic filth you are. You have to be a cop. You are not smart enough to make it any other way, dummy!
wow, banned from here in under 100 posts
thats gotta be some kinda record

It was an act of domestic terrorism. By his own admission, Scott Roeder acted out of religious and political beliefs, and has stated that more such attacks are in the offing. Were he Muslim, and his target anyone other than a physician providing safe and LEGAL abortions you would not hesitate to call him a terrorist.

It is also readily apparent that the only brainwashing here has been yours, and there seems to have been significant shrinkage as a result. Dismissed.

It was an act of domestic terrorism. By his own admission, Scott Roeder acted out of religious and political beliefs, and has stated that more such attacks are in the offing. Were he Muslim, and his target anyone other than a physician providing safe and LEGAL abortions you would not hesitate to call him a terrorist.

It is also readily apparent that the only brainwashing here has been yours, and there seems to have been significant shrinkage as a result. Dismissed.
i'd call him a terrorist as well
and if he has info that there is a group ready to do the same thing to other Americans, i'd be all for waterboarding his ass

LOL

My dog's IQ is higher than this ass clown's, Dive. Hell, my dog's POOP has a higher IQ.

Not to say I don't think you're very intelligent. I do. I'm just saying that this particular bar is not a hard one to clear. ;)

uh, hint for you, KK isnt on the right side

you are more on the moonbat side

Consider the possibility that the reason no one right-wing is answering your "points" isn't that your brilliance was irrefutable, but rather that your point was a bunch of ignorant, irrational, opinion-based ranting not deserving of a response, let alone a point-by-point debate.

Sarcasm duly noted, and dismissed. But seriously, unless the so called "pro-life" movement is offering viable alternatives to eliminate the need for abortion such as...

...social programs to support these children and their mothers, or creating a uniform standard for adoption laws across the country...for these potential human live once they are actualized by birth. They continue to rail against safe, legal abortions but fail to support measures which would make them unnecessary...like sound, fact based sex education in schools, lifting restrictions on providing birth control to teenagers, and prohibiting restrictions on access to emergency contraception...

...They are simply seeking to impose their own narrow, dogmatic interpretation of religious scripture on the the rest of us. A rather loose interpretation at that since the Bible addresses neither abortion nor when human life begins.

Bill O'Reilly should be charged with a crime. He repeatedly talked about this doctor on his show. He may not be responsible for murder, but he is responsible for inciting lunatics into action.

I am outraged! MOther fucker Bill O'Reilly. You sir are a murderer. Like Charles Manson. He didn't kill anyone either. But he got others to kill for him.

Forum List

Back