Abortion Doctor George Tiller Reportedly Killed at Church

What...? Noone can address the issues raised in 493? Why am I not surprised?

Quick question, who is "Noone"? :razz:
One of the people in dcon's head that allow him to say when he disagrees with someone, "this is why people think your an asshole (or moron, or fave lame insult of the day)."

Yes! and you ravi ravi are pure as the driven snow and would never ever call names or insult anybody around here right? cry us a river! :eusa_whistle:

again, that is a FALSE analogy and it will still be one no matter how many fucking times you use it

Do the CAPITAL LETTERS make it false? They do seem to be the entire substance of your argument.

In both cases the person involved ends up in a situation they knew there was a chance of when they got into it.

And in both situations, if the undesired outcome is what results, the person involved can go to a doctor and be treated.

A NEW life was started with the sex.....that should make a difference to any rational person.....it should.....but i am willing to bet,it wont with some....

It has no bearing on the analogy. After all, in a car crash a life can be killed via the action of getting into the car and driving.

Next?

no it hasnt
you are a fucking moron

Yes, it has actually. Maybe you need some reading comprehension lessons.
no, you do
moron

I think you were close to your previous statement. You think people are assholes(or morons, whatevs) because they get it right, not because they get it wrong. :lol:

Oh, and nice comeback, dipshit. "I know you are, but what am I". Surely you must have passed grade school by now, yes?

Though I understand if you're used to debating with children, maybe I need to start going easier on you.

Though if you want to use that example, would you say then that a woman who used contraception which then failed is pregnant against her will, and thus eligible for an abortion?

yes its her thing to deal with.....and yes please go easy on me....as i can see by others chatting with you here.....we are all apparently, just all little children to one such as you....

A NEW life was started with the sex.....that should make a difference to any rational person.....it should.....but i am willing to bet,it wont with some....

It has no bearing on the analogy. After all, in a car crash a life can be killed via the action of getting into the car and driving.

Next?
see...i did not have long to wait...:lol:....when Nik is here you win every time....

Next....♦♠

What in the blue hell was this baby killing monster doing in a church any how? If you go to a church that says God loves everyone including baby killers and homos, run from that church.

Which has been answered. So...not so lingering, actually.

nope...it still lingers....

I think it might be your herpes, not the question. I addressed the question...your herpes, well, I want no part of that.

i got HERPES?....if you knew this.....then you got them two...:lol:....oops sorry i did not tell you.....it was an accident.....i meant too....but you looked so nice with your head bobing up and down....and it felt good....:eusa_eh:

What in the blue hell was this baby killing monster doing in a church any how? If you go to a church that says God loves everyone including baby killers and homos, run from that church.

Great example of rightwing religious tolerance! Hey, Cecilie, Againsheila, Diamond Dave, RGS, Amanda! Hey, come see why the left views your religion and your political spectrum as intolerant! I guess God doesn't love everybody...

WTF are you dweeb hacks blabbing about?

I don't believe in abortion except under certain circumstances. I also believe that protesting murder by committing murder is about as self-destructive as it gets. It's stupid.

However, committing murder to protest murder, IMO, is no better nor worse than those who condone abortion regardless the circumstances.

And if you're okay with 3rd trimester abortion, you suck, and you're a murderer.

Questions?

Yes, it has actually. Maybe you need some reading comprehension lessons.
no, you do
moron

I think you were close to your previous statement. You think people are assholes(or morons, whatevs) because they get it right, not because they get it wrong. :lol:

Oh, and nice comeback, dipshit. "I know you are, but what am I". Surely you must have passed grade school by now, yes?
and you too asshole, fuck off

Great example of rightwing religious tolerance! Hey, Cecilie, Againsheila, Diamond Dave, RGS, Amanda! Hey, come see why the left views your religion and your political spectrum as intolerant! I guess God doesn't love everybody...

Who the hell told you God loves everyone? They are lying feces eating fags. God turned the brutes into fags because the fags did not glorify God nor give thanks to Him. Don't believe me, check out Romans 1. I have no tolerance for fags unless they recognize what they are is sin. I have no tolerance for baby killers too. Got a problem with it sodomite from Colorado? IF YOU DO, go take a flying leap into the middle of lake faggot.

Who the hell told you God loves everyone? They are lying feces eating fags. God turned the brutes into fags because the fags did not glorify God nor give thanks to Him. Don't believe me, check out Romans 1. I have no tolerance for fags unless they recognize what they are is sin. I have no tolerance for baby killers too. Got a problem with it sodomite from Colorado? IF YOU DO, go take a flying leap into the middle of lake faggot.

And he seemed like such a nice young man.

Most Christians I've met or talked with have expressed that God loves everyone. I don't claim that He does, I claim that He probably doesn't exist so He probably doesn't love anyone.

You sure type tough, there, big man. I'm not gay, but I don't take it as an insult anway. You're right about calling me a sodomite, I like oral sex and have penetrated women anally before (not lately, the current girlfriend doesn't like it and I got too much girth). Talking shit on online forums is a great way to demonstrate just how ignorant, unintelligent, and cowardly you really are.

You might feel better if you were to just accept that you're gay, come out of the closet, and suck a big black man's big dick, then afterwards you'll feel really happy and smile with his African-American seed all over your face. Have a great weekend!

Forum List

Back