“a wife is commanded to submit to her husband”

The fact is hate and intolerance is being propagated to another generation. Hasn't history enlightened our species even a little bit?

sadly so....

pat robertson "only christians are moral enough to teach in our schools, serve in the military or hold public office"

Roberston? seriously.....didn't you get the 'false prophet' memo???

I am a Jew but to me Christians should be able to teach how they see fit in a private institution?

Even if they teach kids Jews are evil, and refuse thier presence in their instiutution?

~S~

Karen Pence: VP's wife to teach at school that bans LGBT students

Karen Pence, the second lady of the United States, has started a job at a school that bans LGBT pupils and staff.

Pence, who is married to the vice-president, Mike Pence, will be teaching art twice a week at Immanuel Christian, an elementary school in northern Virginia.

The school makes parents sign an agreement, available online, which states that the school reserves the right to refuse admission to, or remove from the school, any pupil who participates in, supports or condones “sexual immorality, homosexual activity or bi-sexual activity”.

The document signed by parents also asks that they do not “propagate doctrines” that are not in agreement with the belief that “God created the heavens and earth and all life by direct act, and not by undirected evolutionary process”. The job application asks potential teachers to agree that “a wife is commanded to submit to her husband”.

I throw this out to the girls on here. Do you "submit" to your husband ? And if you dont are you still
a good Christian ? I married a Catholic and this wasnt mentioned at the tedious marriage lectures I had to attend.

I would answer but I haven't been a girl for about 30 years Tommy. Too bad, you might have wanted to hear from me.
I am sorry Sue.I just assumed. How do you self identify ?

I don't have to "self-identify" Tommy...I am a woman. In FACT and in TRUTH. Your beloved government even says so, and I didn't even have to go crying to them to get them to change my birth certificate to have them say it.

The fact is hate and intolerance is being propagated to another generation. Hasn't history enlightened our species even a little bit?

Of course this is expected coming from Pence, he made clear what he was, and what he was not, when in his acceptance speech he said,

"I'm a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order,"

Pence wasn't asked to be VP based on his ability to support and defend COTUS, he was hand picked to get the votes from middle American Rubes and the Social Conservatives.

Listen, when we say you hate us, don't cry about us being "victims" or whatever. You do hate us because we are Christians. You just said so, in so many words, and you just basically said to be Christian is to be hateful and intolerant. And two people agreed.

We know where this is going. It feels good now. It won't ultimately end up all that well for you.

Yawn..............The dang Limey that started this thread doesn't know about American Woman at all...........From a Church school teacher or not.................They only submit to getting laid when they want to here.............And if you get into the Dog House with them you aren't getting any and are going to have peanut butter sandwiches when you get home for it.

Just another lunatic fringe OP over NOTHING............Submit......LOL

Karen Pence: VP's wife to teach at school that bans LGBT students

Karen Pence, the second lady of the United States, has started a job at a school that bans LGBT pupils and staff.

Pence, who is married to the vice-president, Mike Pence, will be teaching art twice a week at Immanuel Christian, an elementary school in northern Virginia.

The school makes parents sign an agreement, available online, which states that the school reserves the right to refuse admission to, or remove from the school, any pupil who participates in, supports or condones “sexual immorality, homosexual activity or bi-sexual activity”.

The document signed by parents also asks that they do not “propagate doctrines” that are not in agreement with the belief that “God created the heavens and earth and all life by direct act, and not by undirected evolutionary process”. The job application asks potential teachers to agree that “a wife is commanded to submit to her husband”.

I throw this out to the girls on here. Do you "submit" to your husband ? And if you dont are you still
a good Christian ? I married a Catholic and this wasnt mentioned at the tedious marriage lectures I had to attend.

Let's take stock of where the Left is, just as a reminder:

They are appalled that a wife might submit to her husband....of course not even remotely understanding what that means.

But if that husband puts on a dress and decides he wants to "identify as a woman", that would be MORE than totally cool with them. That would be a beautiful thing to be celebrated, and that wife better snap to or she doesn't know what Jesus would do.

That's where the Left is right now. Don't forget, folks.

Of course this is expected coming from Pence, he made clear what he was, and what he was not, when in his acceptance speech he said,

Pence wasn't asked to be VP based on his ability to support and defend COTUS, he was hand picked to get the votes from middle American Rubes and the Social Conservatives.

Listen, when we say you hate us, don't cry about us being "victims" or whatever. You do hate us because we are Christians. You just said so, in so many words, and you just basically said to be Christian is to be hateful and intolerant. And two people agreed.

We know where this is going. It feels good now. It won't ultimately end up all that well for you.

Ive never seen such hatred and intolerance anywhere apart from Isis. The fake Christians on this board seem totally motivated by hatred. Like the ones who turned a distressed woman out into a sub zero night. I suppose anyone can find something in the Bible to reinforce their prejudices and anyone can call themselves a Christian.

third mates cannot be as serious as first mates.
Democrats are as serious as in mates.

The left is trying fashion a religious test to hold office and prohibit elected office to Christians.

Their hatred is started to be revealed. But only just starting. It's going to get worse...a lot worse

"starting" .. Democrats have been going full psychopath/sociopath for years .. now with TDS, it's far more obvious... ;)

They try to define it as normal now .. :lol:

9 Clues That You May Be Dealing With a Psychopath

Ive never seen such hatred and intolerance anywhere apart from Isis. The fake Christians on this board seem totally motivated by hatred. Like the ones who turned a distressed woman out into a sub zero night. I suppose anyone can find something in the Bible to reinforce their prejudices and anyone can call themselves a Christian.

Tommy all you're revealing is your own incoherent prejudice, I hope you realize. Do you realize it?

Like, for instance, comparing people who turn away a man dressed as a woman to people who would set that person on fire, alive.

You're exposed, Tommy. Do you realize it?

third mates cannot be as serious as first mates.
Democrats are as serious as in mates.

The left is trying fashion a religious test to hold office and prohibit elected office to Christians.

Their hatred is started to be revealed. But only just starting. It's going to get worse...a lot worse

"starting" .. Democrats have been going full psychopath/sociopath for years .. now with TDS, it's far more obvious... ;)

They try to define it as normal now .. :lol:

9 Clues That You May Be Dealing With a Psychopath

I agree to an extent, but I am seeing Dems now exposing their hatred in real life, with names attached. On Social Media. That's what I mean by "starting". They're not ashamed of their hate now. So now it really begins.

I supposed anyone like you can claim they care. Don't look at someone being turned out as a problem but as an opportunity for those of you that make such a claim to prove you actually do care by inviting her into your home. I suppose you could believe saying you have compassion is the same thing as actually having it. You'd be wrong but you can believe it if meaningless words give you a warm feeling.

And oh by the way, ISIS is about the pinnacle of modern hate and intolerance. But the modern Left is also hateful and intolerant. If you don't tow their Moralistic Party Line, they will hunt you down, tattle on you to your employer, make sure you lose your job and maybe your housing, and utterly destroy your life. Don't you completely condone these practices, Tommy, simply for disagreeing with you on Orthodoxy?

Isn't that hateful and intolerant?

And oh by the way, ISIS is about the pinnacle of modern hate and intolerance. But the modern Left is also hateful and intolerant. If you don't tow their Moralistic Party Line, they will hunt you down, tattle on you to your employer, make sure you lose your job and maybe your housing, and utterly destroy your life. Don't you completely condone these practices, Tommy, simply for disagreeing with you on Orthodoxy?

Maybe you could supply a link to support your ranting ?

Is your husband not submitting to you?

Here's just one, just ONE off the top of my head. Teacher wouldn't use the right pronoun. Hundreds if not thousands more I am sure.

Teacher fired over pronoun fight involving transgender student

Here's just one, just ONE off the top of my head. Teacher wouldn't use the right pronoun. Hundreds if not thousands more I am sure.

I think he might have a case against the school.

Nondiscrimination policies were updated a year ago to include protections for gender identity, but didn't include guidance on gender pronoun use, according to Vlaming's lawyer, Voyles, who notes Vlaming has constitutional rights.

These grey areas need to be tightened up so that bigots cant abuse kids.

I notice that he is claiming some religious purpose. What does the Bible say about transgender people ?

Nondiscrimination policies were updated a year ago to include protections for gender identity, but didn't include guidance on gender pronoun use, according to Vlaming's lawyer, Voyles, who notes Vlaming has constitutional rights.

I notice that he is claiming some religious purpose. What does the Bible say about transgender people ?

I'm not going to argue each little case with you Tommy. My larger point stands. When people don't uphold your Orthodoxy you drive them out of jobs, homes, neighborhoods, civilized life. That's because you're intolerant and hateful. You can run from that truth but you can't hide from it, as we all know.

I'm not going to argue each little case with you Tommy. My larger point stands. When people don't uphold your Orthodoxy you drive them out of jobs, homes, neighborhoods, civilized life. That's because you're intolerant and hateful. You can run from that truth but you can't hide from it, as we all know.
But this teacher hasnt been driven out of anything. He has brought this on himself with his offensive behaviour. Common decency should not be a political issue but you seem to condone the abuse of kids.

Forum List

Back