“a wife is commanded to submit to her husband”

No I dont. There is no comparison between acts of violence perpetrated by religious fanatics and a formal disciplinary process carried out in a civilised country governed by laws. Its a kind of stupid point that you are making.

British law once took over all of India, Tommy, lest you forget. What is "civilized" as any sort of protection, other than just nice words? What is "government" the way you are using it? You realize the "government" in Nazi Germany exterminated millions and millions of people because they didn't like their genetics and ancestry?
What law was used to take over "all of India" ?

So when Britain colonized all of India you were acting against your own laws? Your own shipping laws, etc? The government was acting against the government?

How fascinating.
What law was used to take over India ?

You said ;

British law once took over all of India,

I would like to know which law.

Did the law and the gov't allow it or not, Tommy? Did the shipping laws encourage colonization or not, Tommy? Was not your military deployed there?
Ok. So you were just venting. (again)

British law once took over all of India, Tommy, lest you forget. What is "civilized" as any sort of protection, other than just nice words? What is "government" the way you are using it? You realize the "government" in Nazi Germany exterminated millions and millions of people because they didn't like their genetics and ancestry?
What law was used to take over "all of India" ?

So when Britain colonized all of India you were acting against your own laws? Your own shipping laws, etc? The government was acting against the government?

How fascinating.
What law was used to take over India ?

You said ;

British law once took over all of India,

I would like to know which law.

Did the law and the gov't allow it or not, Tommy? Did the shipping laws encourage colonization or not, Tommy? Was not your military deployed there?
Ok. So you were just venting. (again)

I was right, Tommy.

It's a fundamentalist school which nobody is required to attend and obviously wouldn't unless they subscribe to the same beliefs, so what do you care?
When trump is locked up Pence will be the leader of the free world. It must worry you that he is in agreement with this schools ethos ?

I don't recall anybody on the left giving a flying monkey shit when it was revealed that Obama sat in a church for 20 years with a pastor who preached Black Liberation Theology and he became the president, not the Vice-President's wife, who has no power whatsoever, is a private citizen, and can teach where ever the hell she wants, so again, why do you care what she does?

What does Obama have to with with the thread topic?

Oh right; NOTHING.

you are worse than the MSM with their bullshit headlines such as:
'''Black man MURDERED by white cop'''
I use this example because it's EXACTLY the same stupid shit
EXACT same LIES/bullshit/twisting/turning

Forum List

Back