“a wife is commanded to submit to her husband”

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Karen Pence: VP's wife to teach at school that bans LGBT students

Karen Pence, the second lady of the United States, has started a job at a school that bans LGBT pupils and staff.

Pence, who is married to the vice-president, Mike Pence, will be teaching art twice a week at Immanuel Christian, an elementary school in northern Virginia.

The school makes parents sign an agreement, available online, which states that the school reserves the right to refuse admission to, or remove from the school, any pupil who participates in, supports or condones “sexual immorality, homosexual activity or bi-sexual activity”.

The document signed by parents also asks that they do not “propagate doctrines” that are not in agreement with the belief that “God created the heavens and earth and all life by direct act, and not by undirected evolutionary process”. The job application asks potential teachers to agree that “a wife is commanded to submit to her husband”.

I throw this out to the girls on here. Do you "submit" to your husband ? And if you dont are you still
a good Christian ? I married a Catholic and this wasnt mentioned at the tedious marriage lectures I had to attend.

Karen Pence, the second lady of the United States, has started a job at a school that bans LGBT pupils and staff.

Pence, who is married to the vice-president, Mike Pence, will be teaching art twice a week at Immanuel Christian, an elementary school in northern Virginia.

The school makes parents sign an agreement, available online, which states that the school reserves the right to refuse admission to, or remove from the school, any pupil who participates in, supports or condones “sexual immorality, homosexual activity or bi-sexual activity”.

The document signed by parents also asks that they do not “propagate doctrines” that are not in agreement with the belief that “God created the heavens and earth and all life by direct act, and not by undirected evolutionary process”. The job application asks potential teachers to agree that “a wife is commanded to submit to her husband”.

I throw this out to the girls on here. Do you "submit" to your husband ? And if you dont are you still
a good Christian ? I married a Catholic and this wasnt mentioned at the tedious marriage lectures I had to attend.
I attended a wedding with vows that said that very thing...it blew my mind...I expected to see a Delorean pulled up in front of the church.....

It's a fundamentalist school which nobody is required to attend and obviously wouldn't unless they subscribe to the same beliefs, so what do you care?
When trump is locked up Pence will be the leader of the free world. It must worry you that he is in agreement with this schools ethos ?

Have women EVER submitted to their husbands? I seriously doubt it.

It's a fundamentalist school which nobody is required to attend and obviously wouldn't unless they subscribe to the same beliefs, so what do you care?
When trump is locked up Pence will be the leader of the free world. It must worry you that he is in agreement with this schools ethos ?
Pence would be a better President than Obama, who thinks traditional minded people are "bitter clingers" or Hillary Clinton, who calls us "deplorables."

I attended a wedding with vows that said that very thing...it blew my mind...I expected to see a Delorean pulled up in front of the church.....

Five years ago, my wife’s vows included the phrase... “support, honor, serve and obey”; and she wrote her own vows.

I don't recall anybody on the left giving a flying monkey shit when it was revealed that Obama sat in a church for 20 years with a pastor who preached Black Liberation Theology and he became the president, not the Vice-President's wife, who has no power whatsoever, is a private citizen, and can teach where ever the hell she wants, so again, why do you care what she does?

This all gets back to the garden of eden snake deal Tom , grand metaphor and all

Billy Joel was right too.......them catholic girls start much to late......~S~

really really serious relationships cannot be free under any form of capitalism.

no
PRIVATE school
you are trying to deny them their rights--that's what the nazis did

I don't recall anybody on the left giving a flying monkey shit when it was revealed that Obama sat in a church for 20 years with a pastor who preached Black Liberation Theology and he became the president, not the Vice-President's wife, who has no power whatsoever, is a private citizen, and can teach where ever the hell she wants, so again, why do you care what she does?
She could only take the job with his blessing. Thats creepy.

All I can say if the goal of the Democrats is to remove Trump, and put Pence in office as President, I'd say "be careful what you wish for!"

This all gets back to the garden of eden snake deal Tom , grand metaphor and all

Billy Joel was right too.......them catholic girls start much to late......~S~

Actually Adam committed the greater sin. Eve was tempted by the devil in the form of a serpent. A professional. Adam was tempted by Eve. Thanks to Sarah Grimke.

Why are your panties in a twitch regarding the arrangements between two consenting adults?

That's a big assumption.

That's a big assumption.
Nope, its in the contract she signed with the school. If Mike wasnt happy then it wouldnt happen. She has to submit to his will.

Forum List

Back