Trump's Former Lawyer FINALLY Gets Religion | Nightmare Coup Attempt On Trump - FBI Brass In Cahoots

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
It is a coup.

They had a mountain of real evidence on Hillary but let her go because they couldnā€™t prove INTENT???

Yet, now they are fishing for mis-speak to try to hang Trump...

How could they POSSIBLY prove intent with that?

These traitors should be hung publicly.

President Donald Trumpā€™s former attorney John Dowd told Fox Newsā€™ Brian Kilmeade that he believes the president is facing a ā€˜coupā€™ and the recent reports regarding the presidentā€™s relationship with Russia prove that.

Appearing Monday on Fox News Radioā€™s ā€œBrian Kilmeade Show,ā€ Dowd accused special counsel Robert Mueller, former FBI Director James Comey, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe of conspiring against the president.

ā€œLittle did I know that it appears that they were all in it together,ā€ Dowd said. ā€œI mean Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller, McCabe, the whole crowd and they were out to get this president no matter what. I donā€™t think they sincerely believed anything about Russia.ā€

ā€œThis is our worst nightmare that someone with that kind of power would then decide to go after the President. I mean itā€™s a coup,ā€ Dowd said. ā€œThatā€™s what it is an attempted coup by Comey and his crowd. And the evidence is all over there. I take the New York Times article as an admission of their bad behavior.ā€

(Video at link)

Read more at citizenfreepress.com ...

If the swamp ever got together with the GOP and created a deep state to bring down a democrat president the gallows would already be under construction.....and the media would be outraged....

I remember a movie about an attempted coup against a President. The reason was that the President was trying to have better relations with the Soviet Union.

I guess life sometimes imitates art. The elite who run the West want bad relations with Russia to continue, many decades after Communism fell, and the reason for bad relations with Russia evaporated.

I remember a movie The President's Analyst.

I also laugh at yet another conspiracy theory thread existing here in current events

It is a coup.

They had a mountain of real evidence on Hillary but let her go because they couldnā€™t prove INTENT???

President Donald Trumpā€™s former attorney John Dowd told Fox Newsā€™ Brian Kilmeade that he believes the president is facing a ā€˜coupā€™ and the recent reports regarding the presidentā€™s relationship with Russia prove that.

Appearing Monday on Fox News Radioā€™s ā€œBrian Kilmeade Show,ā€ Dowd accused special counsel Robert Mueller, former FBI Director James Comey, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe of conspiring against the president.

ā€œLittle did I know that it appears that they were all in it together,ā€ Dowd said. ā€œI mean Rosenstein, Comey, Mueller, McCabe, the whole crowd and they were out to get this president no matter what. I donā€™t think they sincerely believed anything about Russia.ā€

ā€œThis is our worst nightmare that someone with that kind of power would then decide to go after the President. I mean itā€™s a coup,ā€ Dowd said. ā€œThatā€™s what it is an attempted coup by Comey and his crowd. And the evidence is all over there. I take the New York Times article as an admission of their bad behavior.ā€

(Video at link)

Big deal. They have right wing nutbags saying crazy crap on fox all the time. Remember FEMA prisons?

It is a coup.

(Video at link)

Big deal. They have right wing nutbags saying crazy crap on fox all the time. Remember FEMA prisons?

Beck is a Carney man....nothing else....all that is missing is the beaded lady standing behind him....:21:

It is a coup.

(Video at link)

Beck is a Carney man....nothing else....all that is missing is the beaded lady standing behind him....:21:

That wasn't a fox video?

It is a coup.

(Video at link)

That wasn't a fox video?

Shall we play Jesus Accosta of CNN with the current wall video....

Jim Acosta

āœ”@Acosta

I found some steel slats down on the border. But I donā€™t see anything resembling a national emergency situation.. at least not in the McAllen TX area of the border where Trump will be today.

It is a coup.

(Video at link)

That wasn't a fox video?

Shall we play Jesus Accosta of CNN with the current wall video....

Jim Acosta

āœ”@Acosta

I found some steel slats down on the border. But I donā€™t see anything resembling a national emergency situation.. at least not in the McAllen TX area of the border where Trump will be today.

You can't just conjure a national emergency in your mind. If it's not there, it's not there. You are so delusional.

I remember a movie about an attempted coup against a President. The reason was that the President was trying to have better relations with the Soviet Union.

I guess life sometimes imitates art. The elite who run the West want bad relations with Russia to continue, many decades after Communism fell, and the reason for bad relations with Russia evaporated.
The latest fraud that the left putting out is that Trump is so stupid that he's a Russian agent and he doesn't even know it.
Trying not to get in a war with Russia is bad according to the left.
Trying to get along with them is bad.
You see, if you're dealing with dishonest folks, everything can be made suspicious looking.
If Trump were to announce cutting off any ties to Russia, they would starts screaming he is a warmonger.

Forum List

Back