“a wife is commanded to submit to her husband”

And oh by the way, ISIS is about the pinnacle of modern hate and intolerance. But the modern Left is also hateful and intolerant. If you don't tow their Moralistic Party Line, they will hunt you down, tattle on you to your employer, make sure you lose your job and maybe your housing, and utterly destroy your life. Don't you completely condone these practices, Tommy, simply for disagreeing with you on Orthodoxy?

Isn't that hateful and intolerant?
Maybe you could supply a link to support your ranting ?

Here's just one, just ONE off the top of my head. Teacher wouldn't use the right pronoun. Hundreds if not thousands more I am sure.

Teacher fired over pronoun fight involving transgender student

I think he might have a case against the school.

Nondiscrimination policies were updated a year ago to include protections for gender identity, but didn't include guidance on gender pronoun use, according to Vlaming's lawyer, Voyles, who notes Vlaming has constitutional rights.

These grey areas need to be tightened up so that bigots cant abuse kids.

I notice that he is claiming some religious purpose. What does the Bible say about transgender people ?

I'm not going to argue each little case with you Tommy. My larger point stands. When people don't uphold your Orthodoxy you drive them out of jobs, homes, neighborhoods, civilized life. That's because you're intolerant and hateful. You can run from that truth but you can't hide from it, as we all know.
But this teacher hasnt been driven out of anything. He has brought this on himself with his offensive behaviour. Common decency should not be a political issue but you seem to condone the abuse of kids.

Of course, Tommy, just like the transgenders in the Middle East were burned alive due to their offensive behavior. So they deserved it. They all deserve it, don't you see?

Maybe you could supply a link to support your ranting ?

Here's just one, just ONE off the top of my head. Teacher wouldn't use the right pronoun. Hundreds if not thousands more I am sure.

Nondiscrimination policies were updated a year ago to include protections for gender identity, but didn't include guidance on gender pronoun use, according to Vlaming's lawyer, Voyles, who notes Vlaming has constitutional rights.

I notice that he is claiming some religious purpose. What does the Bible say about transgender people ?

I'm not going to argue each little case with you Tommy. My larger point stands. When people don't uphold your Orthodoxy you drive them out of jobs, homes, neighborhoods, civilized life. That's because you're intolerant and hateful. You can run from that truth but you can't hide from it, as we all know.
But this teacher hasnt been driven out of anything. He has brought this on himself with his offensive behaviour. Common decency should not be a political issue but you seem to condone the abuse of kids.

Of course, Tommy, just like the transgenders in the Middle East were burned alive due to their offensive behavior. So they deserved it. They all deserve it, don't you see?
No I dont. There is no comparison between acts of violence perpetrated by religious fanatics and a formal disciplinary process carried out in a civilised country governed by laws. Its a kind of stupid point that you are making.

No I dont. There is no comparison between acts of violence perpetrated by religious fanatics and a formal disciplinary process carried out in a civilised country governed by laws. Its a kind of stupid point that you are making.
I have yet to see the churches here stocking up on weapons and firing at the other churches like the dark side of Islam............When that happens let me know.

Oh...........Hey dear ...........when I get home I want my dinner cooked and you in that sexy outfit I always love taking off.............when we are done.......I will watch T.V. and you will do the dishes.............You will submit............

Baby...baby......what's with the bat.......ummm..........cook my own dinner.....ummm....I'm not getting any for a month..........oh shit.

You dim witting Brit............now my ass is cut off for a stinking month......that's what I get for listening to your pawned news.........
:abgg2q.jpg:

Let's take stock of where the Left is, just as a reminder:

They are appalled that a wife might submit to her husband....of course not even remotely understanding what that means.

Wrong.

what the 'left' is appauled about is blatant misogyny from political leaders, in this case our 2nd lady

of course they want the religmo voter base

So much for sisterhood Sue.....

When people don't uphold your Orthodoxy you drive them out of jobs, homes, neighborhoods, civilized life.
Who's doctrine is not being upheld?

The old world viewed women as chattel , both OT & NT providing many examples.

The new world grants women equality , guess you haven't been to church to witness those women priests ?

Please 'splain how you'd uphold that then....

And oh by the way, ISIS is about the pinnacle of modern hate and intolerance.
There is no comparison between acts of violence perpetrated by religious fanatics and a formal disciplinary process carried out in a civilised country governed by laws
>>>>
In logic, reductio ad absurdum, also known as argumentum ad absurdum, apagogical arguments or the appeal to extremes, is a form of argument that attempts either to disprove a statement by showing it inevitably leads to a ridiculous, absurd, or impractical conclusion,

~S~

Karen Pence: VP's wife to teach at school that bans LGBT students

Karen Pence, the second lady of the United States, has started a job at a school that bans LGBT pupils and staff.

Pence, who is married to the vice-president, Mike Pence, will be teaching art twice a week at Immanuel Christian, an elementary school in northern Virginia.

The school makes parents sign an agreement, available online, which states that the school reserves the right to refuse admission to, or remove from the school, any pupil who participates in, supports or condones “sexual immorality, homosexual activity or bi-sexual activity”.

The document signed by parents also asks that they do not “propagate doctrines” that are not in agreement with the belief that “God created the heavens and earth and all life by direct act, and not by undirected evolutionary process”. The job application asks potential teachers to agree that “a wife is commanded to submit to her husband”.

I throw this out to the girls on here. Do you "submit" to your husband ? And if you dont are you still
a good Christian ? I married a Catholic and this wasnt mentioned at the tedious marriage lectures I had to attend.

It is her choice, can you show me the law that requires her to do so?

See the difference between force and choice?

Also where is your threads about Muslim and Jewish women that are actually forced to submit to their husbands and in some Muslim cultures the woman has no choice but death...

It's a fundamentalist school which nobody is required to attend and obviously wouldn't unless they subscribe to the same beliefs, so what do you care?
When trump is locked up Pence will be the leader of the free world. It must worry you that he is in agreement with this schools ethos ?

1. Trump is not going to Prison.

2. Pence will never be President.

3. So one and two kills your question...

Point all you want. Fags can't go there and there's nothing you can do about it but whine.
Who says I want to do anything more about it? Speaking out has its own power. And you are free to whine about my whining, and we will see whose ideas come out on top, eventually.

Spoiler alert: mine will.

The snivelling weasel Pence is going back to his roots and trying g to frame this as an attack on all "Christian education". He calls it "offensive".

So, in the mind of pence the self-anointed shaman, oppression of ideas is more offensive than oppression of people. Which is easy for a religious freak like him to say, as he views gays as subhuman.

Point all you want. Fags can't go there and there's nothing you can do about it but whine.
Who says I want to do anything more about it? Speaking out has its own power. And you are free to whine about my whining, and we will see whose ideas come out on top, eventually.

So you admit to be a whiner? That says you'll never amount to anything but an insignificant little shit. Society would be better off without your kind.

British law once took over all of India, Tommy, lest you forget. What is "civilized" as any sort of protection, other than just nice words? What is "government" the way you are using it? You realize the "government" in Nazi Germany exterminated millions and millions of people because they didn't like their genetics and ancestry?

British law once took over all of India, Tommy, lest you forget. What is "civilized" as any sort of protection, other than just nice words? What is "government" the way you are using it? You realize the "government" in Nazi Germany exterminated millions and millions of people because they didn't like their genetics and ancestry?
What law was used to take over "all of India" ?

The fact is hate and intolerance is being propagated to another generation. Hasn't history enlightened our species even a little bit?

Of course this is expected coming from Pence, he made clear what he was, and what he was not, when in his acceptance speech he said,

"I'm a Christian, a conservative, and a Republican, in that order,"

Pence wasn't asked to be VP based on his ability to support and defend COTUS, he was hand picked to get the votes from middle American Rubes and the Social Conservatives.

Listen, when we say you hate us, don't cry about us being "victims" or whatever. You do hate us because we are Christians. You just said so, in so many words, and you just basically said to be Christian is to be hateful and intolerant. And two people agreed.

We know where this is going. It feels good now. It won't ultimately end up all that well for you.

Ive never seen such hatred and intolerance anywhere apart from Isis. The fake Christians on this board seem totally motivated by hatred. Like the ones who turned a distressed woman out into a sub zero night. I suppose anyone can find something in the Bible to reinforce their prejudices and anyone can call themselves a Christian.
There was no distressed woman who was turned away. There was a mentally ill man prohibited access to distressed women. There are other shelters the man should go to one of those.

So you admit to be a whiner? That says you'll never amount to anything but an insignificant little shit. Society would be better off without your kind.
Damn son, you are still crying like a little baby a day later. Go get a juice box or something.

So when Britain colonized all of India you were acting against your own laws? Your own shipping laws, etc? The government was acting against the government?

How fascinating.

So when Britain colonized all of India you were acting against your own laws? Your own shipping laws, etc? The government was acting against the government?

How fascinating.
What law was used to take over India ?

You said ;

British law once took over all of India,

I would like to know which law.

How fascinating.
What law was used to take over India ?

You said ;

British law once took over all of India,

I would like to know which law.

Did the law and the gov't allow it or not, Tommy? Did the shipping laws encourage colonization or not, Tommy? Was not your military deployed there?

Forum List

Back