Who's Responsible for Civilian Deaths in Gaza?

"An Interview with Richard Falk on the Crisis in Gaza
by KEN KLIPPENSTEIN
Richard Falk is an American professor Emeritus of International Law at Princeton University. He just completed a six-year term as United Nations Special Rapporteur on Palestinian human rights. He was appointed to this role by the UN Human Rights Council, in 2008..."

"KK: What is the US role in the aerial bombardment campaign?

"RF: The US is definitely complicity and legally accountable, at least in theory, that this weaponry is not supposed to be used except in accordance with international law; and if the whole undertaking is a violation of international law, then the United States is a responsible, and should diplomatically, have been seeking to restrain and censure Israel rather than to lend its support"

Any other country on the planet doing what Israel did to Gaza would be facing sanctions like those imposed on Saddam or Iran.

Maybe it's the $$$$$$$?

An Interview with Richard Falk on the Crisis in Gaza » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Why because we don't believe in mass murder of innocent children and civilians? Sorry this is one American who is not a fan, and I'm not the only one.

Aren't you both Holoaust deniers ?

I would never deny WWII happened ...

:lol:
You have supplanted PBrain and are this board's new village idiot. It almost seems you are here to prove just how stupid the anti-Israel cabal can be and you are doing a bang-up job of it. Thanks for the laughs. :lol:

Last edited:

You have supplanted PBrain and are the new village idiot. It almost seems you are here to prove just how stupid the anti-Israel cabal can be and you are doing a bang-up job of it. Thanks for the laughs. :lol:

Do you enjoy following me around to insult me. WWII was a World War not a war between Jews and Germany. Get a grip on yourself.

Just reported on the news, Hamas has once again broke the ceasefire.

Was there ever a doubt that they woudn't?? They've broken them all. Apparantly they don't want peace. Perhaps someone should advised Georgie and Pennypoo that the Hamas they love doesn't want peace.

Oh and they really don't give a fuck how many civilians die. In fact they applaud those deaths.

Last edited:
Quote: Originally Posted by DigitalDrifter

You have supplanted PBrain and are this board's new village idiot. It almost seems you are here to prove just how stupid the anti-Israel cabal can be and you are doing a bang-up job of it. Thanks for the laughs. :lol:

Do you enjoy following me around to insult me. WWII was a World War not a war between Jews and Germany. Get a grip on yourself.

Yes, I am enjoying spankin' our new village idiot. The question wasn't about your belief (or lack of belief) in WW2 but rather about your Holocaust denials. You lamely (and cowardly) deflected.

Last edited:

Yes, I am enjoying spankin' the our new village idiot. The question wasn't about your belief (or lack of belief) in WW2 but rather about your Holocaust denials. You lamely (and cowardly) deflected.

There is no such thing as holocaust denial. There were many deaths in WWII, over 65 million and the jewish death was not any more imp. than any non jewish deaths. The "final solution" is a Zionist term, not Hitlers. The final solution was Palestine. Go pick on someone else now. Shoo

Last edited:

Yes, I am enjoying spankin' the our new village idiot. The question wasn't about your belief (or lack of belief) in WW2 but rather about your Holocaust denials. You lamely (and cowardly) deflected.

There is no such thing as holocaust denial...

I didn't know that. Perhaps you should tell the peeps at the Oxford Dictionary:
Holocaust denial -
The belief or assertion that the Holocaust did not happen or was greatly exaggerated.

Holocaust denial: definition of Holocaust denial in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)

The "final solution" is a Zionist term, not Hitlers.
The final solution was Palestine.

Woo. You're a regular fountain of new information. Any chance you could provide a link?

The "final solution" is a Zionist term, not Hitlers.
The final solution was Palestine.

Woo. You're a regular fountain of new information. Any chance you could provide a link?

Look up the Father of Zionism. Its better sometimes to read than just be told.

From an interview between Ken Kleippenstein and Richard Falk on the Crisis in Gaza:

"KK: Could you talk about the legality of the siege of Gaza?

RF: The siege of Gaza is clearly a form of collective punishment that is prohibited by Article 33 of the 4th Geneva Convention that unconditionally prohibits any recourse to collective punishment. A blockade that has been maintained since the middle of 2007 is directed at the entire civilian population of Gaza.

"It includes many items that are needed for health, subsistence, and minimum requirements of a decent life. So in my view, Israel as the occupying power under international law of Gaza, is supposed to protect the civilian population rather than to subject it to a punitive blockade of the sort that’s been existing these past 7 years."

An Interview with Richard Falk on the Crisis in Gaza » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

From an interview between Ken Kleippenstein and Richard Falk on the Crisis in Gaza:

RF: The siege of Gaza is clearly a form of collective punishment that is prohibited by Article 33 of the 4th Geneva Convention that unconditionally prohibits any recourse to collective punishment. A blockade that has been maintained since the middle of 2007 is directed at the entire civilian population of Gaza.

"It includes many items that are needed for health, subsistence, and minimum requirements of a decent life. So in my view, Israel as the occupying power under international law of Gaza, is supposed to protect the civilian population rather than to subject it to a punitive blockade of the sort that’s been existing these past 7 years."

no firing rockets at Israel there would be no blockade.

No blockade no rockets needed.
Israel will not lift their blockade until the Arabs of Gaza leave their homes and businesses in the same way the Arabs were driven from Jaffa in 1948. Today, Israel is the occupying power of Gaza; when the Jews stop their collective punishment of civilians they are required to protect, Hamas goes back to building schools and hospitals.

Israel will not lift their blockade until the Arabs of Gaza leave their homes and businesses in the same way the Arabs were driven from Jaffa in 1948. Today, Israel is the occupying power of Gaza; when the Jews stop their collective punishment of civilians they are required to protect, Hamas goes back to building schools and hospitals.

The blockade was put in place to prevent weapons from entering Gaza which they were using to fire at Israel. So the weapons were first the blockade second. You got cause and effect backwards.

The blockade was put in place to prevent weapons from entering Gaza which they were using to fire at Israel. So the weapons were first the blockade second. You got cause and effect backwards.
Israel and the US threw a hissy-fit after Gaza elected Hamas instead of the more compliant Fatah movement in 2006; the blockade, already in place, was tightened to provoke a violent response from those living under its yoke. You are blaming the victims; are you Jewish?

Israel and the US threw a hissy-fit after Gaza elected Hamas instead of the more compliant Fatah movement in 2006; the blockade, already in place, was tightened to provoke a violent response from those living under its yoke. You are blaming the victims; are you Jewish?

The blockade wasn't there. Then there was rocket fire to go along with suicide bombers that already existed. Then they put in the blockade to try to stop the flow of rockets being fired into Israel by trying to limit the amount of arms sent to Gaza.

The blockade wasn't there. Then there was rocket fire to go along with suicide bombers that already existed. Then they put in the blockade to try to stop the flow of rockets being fired into Israel by trying to limit the amount of arms sent to Gaza.
Israel has occupied Gaza in one form or another since 1967, before Hamas came into existence.

"The Qassam rocket attacks by Hamas against Israel started in the year 2000 in response to the Israeli occupation in Gaza and West bank and have continued since then. Thirteen Israelis have been killed and hundreds injured as a result of Qassam rocket fire at Israeli targets. Additionally, Qassam rocket attacks have resulted in post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in both children and adults, with 33% of children living in Sderot suffering from PTSD.[22]"

When Israel ends its occupation of Gaza, the resistance will end.

Gaza?Israel conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

152175_600.jpg

Forum List

Back