“a wife is commanded to submit to her husband”

Tards don't get that this is a message to CHRISTIANS not to unbelievers.

Tards think it is abusive if a wife actually supports her husband and his decisions.

Tards don't get that, as tards, they are free to ignore all of the apostles teachings. Nobody cares, and it really is of no concern to the tard.

Karen Pence: VP's wife to teach at school that bans LGBT students

Karen Pence, the second lady of the United States, has started a job at a school that bans LGBT pupils and staff.

Pence, who is married to the vice-president, Mike Pence, will be teaching art twice a week at Immanuel Christian, an elementary school in northern Virginia.

The school makes parents sign an agreement, available online, which states that the school reserves the right to refuse admission to, or remove from the school, any pupil who participates in, supports or condones “sexual immorality, homosexual activity or bi-sexual activity”.

The document signed by parents also asks that they do not “propagate doctrines” that are not in agreement with the belief that “God created the heavens and earth and all life by direct act, and not by undirected evolutionary process”. The job application asks potential teachers to agree that “a wife is commanded to submit to her husband”.

I throw this out to the girls on here. Do you "submit" to your husband ? And if you dont are you still
a good Christian ? I married a Catholic and this wasnt mentioned at the tedious marriage lectures I had to attend.
That’s submit in Godly issues, Dufus.
You freaks always like skipping the next verses.

25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her 26to sanctify her, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27and to present her to Himself as a glorious church, without stain or wrinkle or any such blemish, but holy and blameless.

In other words, no matter how guilty she may be and how innocent you are on any issue, you treat her with love and respect.
B-b-b-ut Father Weatherman.....

Women are to be quiet, submissive, and subordinate (I Corinthians 14; Ephesians 5)

No woman should ever have authority over a man; she shall be a silent subject to male authority and power (I Timonthy 2)

~S~
Just because you like to be dominated by women is not our problem.

It's a fundamentalist school which nobody is required to attend and obviously wouldn't unless they subscribe to the same beliefs, so what do you care?
Because these beliefs are only a couple degrees of separation away from the #2 executive in the country. That's worth caring about. And worth speaking out against.

Last edited:
It's a fundamentalist school which nobody is required to attend and obviously wouldn't unless they subscribe to the same beliefs, so what do you care?
Because these beliefs are only a couple degrees of separation away from the #2 executive in the country. That's worth caring about.

God forbid that the values that built this country, and this modern world, should be in the oval office.

What might happen? We might build something.

I am not surprised that you do not care that an evangelical christian with extreme, outdated and dangerous beliefs is teaching the next generation of hard core true believers to keep waging war on reason.

Do you feel the about islamic schools?

or any religion or ideology that teaches children to hate YOU.
Would you be ok with that?

If a democratic VPs wife worked for a religious cult that preached that all conservatives are the enemy of their god would you be ok with it?

Because these beliefs are only a couple degrees of separation away from the #2 executive in the country. That's worth caring about. And worth speaking out against.
That’s why Trump needs to be impeached NOW.

Pence needs to be ordained.

I am not surprised that you do not care that an evangelical christian with extreme, outdated and dangerous beliefs is teaching the next generation of hard core true believers to keep waging war on reason.

Do you feel the about islamic schools?

or any religion or ideology that teaches children to hate YOU.
Would you be ok with that?

If a democratic VPs wife worked for a religious cult that preached that all conservatives are the enemy of their god would you be ok with it?

We have freedom of religion in this country. If you don’t like it move to Saudi Arabia

When trump is locked up Pence will be the leader of the free world. It must worry you that he is in agreement with this schools ethos ?

The POTUS doesn't have the power to command other peoples wives to submit! this is why we have a constitution, seperation of powers and all that. Thats why we dont like fascist Europeans who demand control of their citizens lives. You see, here Tommy, it isn't supposed to matter what the personal beliefs are of US presidents so much, greatly because we have a limited government which keeps itself in check through the various branches. It prevents totalitarians from ruling our lives. I don't care that Obama may have been a Muslim or not. He never had the power to impose that personal belief , just as I wouldnt worry too much about Pence

He never had the power to impose that personal belief , just as I wouldnt worry too much about Pence
And yet pence signed into law a discriminatory bill in Indiana to please himself and other religious people. And eventually it was scrapped due to people standing against it. So it is wrong to write off these zealots as powerless. They have an amazing amount of political power.

The POTUS doesn't have the power to command other peoples wives to submit! this is why we have a constitution, seperation of powers and all that. Thats why we dont like fascist Europeans who demand control of their citizens lives. You see, here Tommy, it isn't supposed to matter what the personal beliefs are of US presidents so much, greatly because we have a limited government which keeps itself in check through the various branches. It prevents totalitarians from ruling our lives. I don't care that Obama may have been a Muslim or not. He never had the power to impose that personal belief , just as I wouldnt worry too much about Pence
True when conservatives are in power but the left has used the courts to force on society what the people reject thru the legislature. They know the people will become used to these abuses and the people will slowly accept the tard culture. Roe v Wade and redefining marriage to accommodate perverts come to mind. Godvernment control of healthcare too. None of these things are Constitutional.

Because these beliefs are only a couple degrees of separation away from the #2 executive in the country. That's worth caring about.

God forbid that the values that built this country, and this modern world, should be in the oval office.

What might happen? We might build something.

christian evangelicals did NOT build this country.

American values are NOT christian.

Tards don't get that this is a message to CHRISTIANS not to unbelievers.

Tards think it is abusive if a wife actually supports her husband and his decisions.

Tards don't get that, as tards, they are free to ignore all of the apostles teachings. Nobody cares, and it really is of no concern to the tard.

look, moronicon, if you want to follow your deranged, outdated, ignorant irrational and dangerous beliefs you go right ahead. But when you VOTE to criminalize or deny rights to gays, muslims, feminists, atheists, liberals, evolutionists or ANYONE because of your ignorant beliefs then you are NOT American, you are a dangerous zealot. And MOST os us REAL Americans will NOT let you take our rights away.

I can't see why the OP, so obviously submissive to her/his/its "husband" would be upset over any of this. The school is private and attending is voluntary. No state imposition as exists in Britain. Unless, of course, one is very, very rich.

Karen Pence, the second lady of the United States, has started a job at a school that bans LGBT pupils and staff.

Pence, who is married to the vice-president, Mike Pence, will be teaching art twice a week at Immanuel Christian, an elementary school in northern Virginia.

The school makes parents sign an agreement, available online, which states that the school reserves the right to refuse admission to, or remove from the school, any pupil who participates in, supports or condones “sexual immorality, homosexual activity or bi-sexual activity”.

The document signed by parents also asks that they do not “propagate doctrines” that are not in agreement with the belief that “God created the heavens and earth and all life by direct act, and not by undirected evolutionary process”. The job application asks potential teachers to agree that “a wife is commanded to submit to her husband”.

I throw this out to the girls on here. Do you "submit" to your husband ? And if you dont are you still
a good Christian ? I married a Catholic and this wasnt mentioned at the tedious marriage lectures I had to attend.

Well, see this is America and there is really room for everyone when you take a look at it. Now if this was Britain, maybe that school would be shut down and the principle jailed. But here in the US, there CAN exist such a private school where even beliefs that to you personally, may sound ridiculous, but by the same token, Gays, LGBT's, etc. can find many welcoming arms for them in other schools as well. There is no reason to fret over private schools such as this, when I'm sure youll find the same sort of rule set in Islamic schools as well.
Even in your country, I bet in some of those no-go zones where British authority is not allowed to venture,.... I bet even there you have some muslim schools who do not allow gays or LGBT's. But wouldn't you call this diversity?

Well, see this is America and there is really room for everyone when you take a look at it. Now if this was Britain, maybe that school would be shut down and the principle jailed. But here in the US, there CAN exist such a private school where even beliefs that to you personally, may sound ridiculous, but by the same token, Gays, LGBT's, etc. can find many welcoming arms for them in other schools as well. There is no reason to fret over private schools such as this, when I'm sure youll find the same sort of rule set in Islamic schools as well.
Even in your country, I bet in some of those no-go zones where British authority is not allowed to venture,.... I bet even there you have some muslim schools who do not allow gays or LGBT's. But wouldn't you call this diversity?
There arent any no go zones in the UK. UK schools are not permitted to spread homophobia. It is causing problems for a lot of hate groups.

Jewish families ‘will leave UK’ to avoid lessons on gay relationships

Forum List

Back