“a wife is commanded to submit to her husband”

It's a fundamentalist school which nobody is required to attend and obviously wouldn't unless they subscribe to the same beliefs, so what do you care?
When trump is locked up Pence will be the leader of the free world. It must worry you that he is in agreement with this schools ethos ?

I don't recall anybody on the left giving a flying monkey shit when it was revealed that Obama sat in a church for 20 years with a pastor who preached Black Liberation Theology and he became the president, not the Vice-President's wife, who has no power whatsoever, is a private citizen, and can teach where ever the hell she wants, so again, why do you care what she does?
She could only take the job with his blessing. Thats creepy.

Said the man more concerned with political correctness than protecting women and children from rape.

It's a fundamentalist school which nobody is required to attend and obviously wouldn't unless they subscribe to the same beliefs, so what do you care?
When trump is locked up Pence will be the leader of the free world. It must worry you that he is in agreement with this schools ethos ?

I don't recall anybody on the left giving a flying monkey shit when it was revealed that Obama sat in a church for 20 years with a pastor who preached Black Liberation Theology and he became the president, not the Vice-President's wife, who has no power whatsoever, is a private citizen, and can teach where ever the hell she wants, so again, why do you care what she does?

Uh, have you ever been in a successful marriage? mr. boe and I have each sought the other's approval before taking a job, as have most people I suspect. It affects both partners in a couple when one of them accepts a job: schedule, pay, stress, etc.

Last edited:
The goal of leftists is to remove God from everything so they can create a vacuum into which they insert big Government.

No it isn't. Pence didn't become vice president over his wife's objection. You can bet he got her approval first. How creepy is that?

.....then I guess you want the private schools to take in juvenile delinquent jackasses that don't want to learn/foul mouthed/disrespectful/etc
...the private schools are for the parents who don't want their kids to go to shithole schools

That's a big assumption.
Nope, its in the contract she signed with the school. If Mike wasnt happy then it wouldnt happen. She has to submit to his will.
You're an idiot if you believe Pence controls his wife.

In a healthy marriage, husband and wife are teammates, and each consults with the other on every important decision.

Karen Pence: VP's wife to teach at school that bans LGBT students

Karen Pence, the second lady of the United States, has started a job at a school that bans LGBT pupils and staff.

Pence, who is married to the vice-president, Mike Pence, will be teaching art twice a week at Immanuel Christian, an elementary school in northern Virginia.

The school makes parents sign an agreement, available online, which states that the school reserves the right to refuse admission to, or remove from the school, any pupil who participates in, supports or condones “sexual immorality, homosexual activity or bi-sexual activity”.

The document signed by parents also asks that they do not “propagate doctrines” that are not in agreement with the belief that “God created the heavens and earth and all life by direct act, and not by undirected evolutionary process”. The job application asks potential teachers to agree that “a wife is commanded to submit to her husband”.

I throw this out to the girls on here. Do you "submit" to your husband ? And if you dont are you still
a good Christian ? I married a Catholic and this wasnt mentioned at the tedious marriage lectures I had to attend.
That’s submit in Godly issues, Dufus.
You freaks always like skipping the next verses.

25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her 26to sanctify her, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27and to present her to Himself as a glorious church, without stain or wrinkle or any such blemish, but holy and blameless.

In other words, no matter how guilty she may be and how innocent you are on any issue, you treat her with love and respect.

Tommy has rather simplistic views on things he doesn't understand, like what it means to be part of a Christian marriage.

He believes in a cartoon version of Christianity. He has no experience with the real thing.

My idea of a good marriage is mutual friendship, an alliance, a team. It has nothing to do with one spouse "submitting" to the other.

Karen Pence: VP's wife to teach at school that bans LGBT students

Karen Pence, the second lady of the United States, has started a job at a school that bans LGBT pupils and staff.

Pence, who is married to the vice-president, Mike Pence, will be teaching art twice a week at Immanuel Christian, an elementary school in northern Virginia.

The school makes parents sign an agreement, available online, which states that the school reserves the right to refuse admission to, or remove from the school, any pupil who participates in, supports or condones “sexual immorality, homosexual activity or bi-sexual activity”.

The document signed by parents also asks that they do not “propagate doctrines” that are not in agreement with the belief that “God created the heavens and earth and all life by direct act, and not by undirected evolutionary process”. The job application asks potential teachers to agree that “a wife is commanded to submit to her husband”.

I throw this out to the girls on here. Do you "submit" to your husband ? And if you dont are you still
a good Christian ? I married a Catholic and this wasnt mentioned at the tedious marriage lectures I had to attend.
That’s submit in Godly issues, Dufus.
You freaks always like skipping the next verses.

25Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her 26to sanctify her, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, 27and to present her to Himself as a glorious church, without stain or wrinkle or any such blemish, but holy and blameless.

In other words, no matter how guilty she may be and how innocent you are on any issue, you treat her with love and respect.
B-b-b-ut Father Weatherman.....

Women are to be quiet, submissive, and subordinate (I Corinthians 14; Ephesians 5)

No woman should ever have authority over a man; she shall be a silent subject to male authority and power (I Timonthy 2)

~S~

such bad christians here

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back