A vacation for Barron Trump?

There are questions on whether Barron has emotional or mental disabilities. He appears remote in personal appearances and rarely smiles.

I don't know--maybe the rumors that he is special needs is true.

Now that both of you are on the record, I hope the two of you are proud of yourselves... Are the two of you related to Rosie O'Donnell?

Ok, So Does Barron have Autism?

1. The Rosie O’Donnell No-No. Rosie O’Donnell apologized publically for her accusations about Barron having Autism, but it does not excuse her allegations, nor does it correct any damage she may have caused. By Rosie putting her opinion out there on social media about Barron Trump, she not only caused an aftershock of public backlash, she took the power from President Trump and Mrs. Trump in letting them announce publically whether or not their son has Autism. It is every parent’s right to be the voice for their child on whether or not things like diagnoses, disorders or health problems are highlighted publically. Rosie, you did a big #NoNo.
  2. Eleven-Year-Olds Will Be Eleven-Year-Olds. Barron is eleven. And he acts as most eleven year olds do. He gets bored easily. He gets distracted easily. He would likely rather be playing on an Xbox or with his toys than having to sit (or stand) for Presidential events. All-in-all, he publicly appears to be a well-mannered and well-behaved young man who’s had to adjust to his new-normal with his Dad as President. That would be a huge adjustment for most of us to cope with. Imagine how confusing and strange this is for a child?
  3. Autism Cannot Be Diagnosed on Public Behaviors Alone. At the crux of this issue is how social media has blown up about Barron allegedly having Autism based on little more than his pubic behaviors. Yes, he has been photographed and videotaped dozens – if not hundreds – of times by now, where he’s seen engaging in hand-flapping, staring at the ceiling, and walking in a strange manner. These behaviors alone are not conclusive of Autism. His age, developmental level, social and pragmatic skills, and the environmental context need to be taken into consideration. Remember, he is only eleven years old. And most unsettling for Barron are the possible ramifications of social media making these assumptions about him. At eleven years old, he’s old enough to read, and old enough to understand what is being said about him in the public eye whether or not he has full access to them. These types of allegations without actual evidence supporting them are unfair to Barron and the Trump family. I am not suggesting Barron does not have Autism, nor am I affirming he does have Autism.
The Barron Trump Autism Rumor: 3 Critical Facts - The Autism Analyst

Stop Your Dangerous Speculation About Barron Trump's ...
Barron is now 13 and still shows signs of autism

Not that there is anything wrong with it but if his father finds out about it, he may publicly mock him

I'd like to see your Psychology Degree, pls.

And OldLady wonders why Barron's private life isn't out there? Douchebags like rightwinger, or worse, that's why.

They are obviously hiding something with poor Barron

Being the middle of summer, I got thinking about Barron. No family vacations for this kid--just weekends and Christmas at Mar a Lago. It's nice, I'm sure, but going to their club for "vacation?" Trump needs to spring for something a bit better. Spend some time with the kid.

There is basically nothing written on Barron, who turned 13 in March. There were articles from when he moved to D.C. and started school, that was it. He is seen walking onto Air Force One with his parents; he has gotten almost as tall as his father. But that's it. The Obamas were definitely not this secretive about Sasha and Melia.

I feel sorry for him. Does anyone remember the comic book series Richie Rich? Poor little Rich Boy? That's what it seems like to me. I hope he's happier than I imagine him to be, hidden in that festering fishbowl down in D.C., with Secret Service agents walking right behind him, everywhere he goes. What if he wants to kiss his first girl at the school dance? Go to a football game without armed guards talking into their walkie talkies all around him? Get drunk at a friend's overnight when the parents are away. You know--junior high stuff. The Trump fans may scream about the MSM, but they have respected Barron's privacy to the extreme. I don't know--maybe the rumors that he is special needs is true.

This, though, is outrageous: Bustle, in an article on Trump and Obama family vacations a couple months ago, said this:

The Trumps haven't taken many official government trips together as a family, which is likely due to the fact that the Trump children are all adults —
Family Vacations For Trump Vs. Obama Have One Thing In Common

Poor young Barron.
Oh shut the fuck up. You don't give a rat's ass about Barron, you're just looking for another excuse to attack Trump.
STFU yourself, you miserable asshole. I'm a teacher and a grannie and I actually do care about kids. Plus I WAS a kid once. Summers were fun. I can't imagine being a first kid. Awful, awful.
----------------------------- Barron MAY be being groomed for important stuff by his important DAD . Fun , for what , kid will be fine , he is probably not being raised to be a Run of the mill hip hopper , doper type like' mrobamas' and the 'gwb' bush kids OldLady . Yep , Barron may be being raised up with a Purpose in mind . Hows the old saying go , something about 'Raising up a child in the way that he should go' . And that old saying may apply to Barron OldLady .

There are questions on whether Barron has emotional or mental disabilities. He appears remote in personal appearances and rarely smiles.

Now that both of you are on the record, I hope the two of you are proud of yourselves... Are the two of you related to Rosie O'Donnell?

1. The Rosie O’Donnell No-No. Rosie O’Donnell apologized publically for her accusations about Barron having Autism, but it does not excuse her allegations, nor does it correct any damage she may have caused. By Rosie putting her opinion out there on social media about Barron Trump, she not only caused an aftershock of public backlash, she took the power from President Trump and Mrs. Trump in letting them announce publically whether or not their son has Autism. It is every parent’s right to be the voice for their child on whether or not things like diagnoses, disorders or health problems are highlighted publically. Rosie, you did a big #NoNo.
  2. Eleven-Year-Olds Will Be Eleven-Year-Olds. Barron is eleven. And he acts as most eleven year olds do. He gets bored easily. He gets distracted easily. He would likely rather be playing on an Xbox or with his toys than having to sit (or stand) for Presidential events. All-in-all, he publicly appears to be a well-mannered and well-behaved young man who’s had to adjust to his new-normal with his Dad as President. That would be a huge adjustment for most of us to cope with. Imagine how confusing and strange this is for a child?
  3. Autism Cannot Be Diagnosed on Public Behaviors Alone. At the crux of this issue is how social media has blown up about Barron allegedly having Autism based on little more than his pubic behaviors. Yes, he has been photographed and videotaped dozens – if not hundreds – of times by now, where he’s seen engaging in hand-flapping, staring at the ceiling, and walking in a strange manner. These behaviors alone are not conclusive of Autism. His age, developmental level, social and pragmatic skills, and the environmental context need to be taken into consideration. Remember, he is only eleven years old. And most unsettling for Barron are the possible ramifications of social media making these assumptions about him. At eleven years old, he’s old enough to read, and old enough to understand what is being said about him in the public eye whether or not he has full access to them. These types of allegations without actual evidence supporting them are unfair to Barron and the Trump family. I am not suggesting Barron does not have Autism, nor am I affirming he does have Autism.

Barron is now 13 and still shows signs of autism

Not that there is anything wrong with it but if his father finds out about it, he may publicly mock him

I'd like to see your Psychology Degree, pls.

And OldLady wonders why Barron's private life isn't out there? Douchebags like rightwinger, or worse, that's why.

They are obviously hiding something with poor Barron
---------------------------- YEP , Probably hiding the scars and bruises RWinger.

and just a comment on 'psychology' degrees and being a teacher and on being a 'grandma' . None of those handles mean anything nowadays eh . --------- just a comment .

and then , we do SEE RESULTS with the TRUMP Family . Check out the Adult Boys turned men and Big Game Trophy Hunters . Think that we have Donald Junior and the other Trump Boy ' whats his name' . And then the One adult female daughter 'Ivanka'. All seem fine and dandy and 'Ivanka' may be President one day . No reason to think or start rumors about young Barron Trump eh ??

Being the middle of summer, I got thinking about Barron. No family vacations for this kid--just weekends and Christmas at Mar a Lago. It's nice, I'm sure, but going to their club for "vacation?" Trump needs to spring for something a bit better. Spend some time with the kid.

There is basically nothing written on Barron, who turned 13 in March. There were articles from when he moved to D.C. and started school, that was it. He is seen walking onto Air Force One with his parents; he has gotten almost as tall as his father. But that's it. The Obamas were definitely not this secretive about Sasha and Melia.

I feel sorry for him. Does anyone remember the comic book series Richie Rich? Poor little Rich Boy? That's what it seems like to me. I hope he's happier than I imagine him to be, hidden in that festering fishbowl down in D.C., with Secret Service agents walking right behind him, everywhere he goes. What if he wants to kiss his first girl at the school dance? Go to a football game without armed guards talking into their walkie talkies all around him? Get drunk at a friend's overnight when the parents are away. You know--junior high stuff. The Trump fans may scream about the MSM, but they have respected Barron's privacy to the extreme. I don't know--maybe the rumors that he is special needs is true.

This, though, is outrageous: Bustle, in an article on Trump and Obama family vacations a couple months ago, said this:

The Trumps haven't taken many official government trips together as a family, which is likely due to the fact that the Trump children are all adults —

Poor young Barron.

Did you feel this when Chelsea was growing up in the Oval Office?

My point?

Simple, you comment of Special Needs was a low blow swipe and is something I would have never expected from you.

Also remember Donald Trump is old enough to be Baron Grandfather and most likely has more of a connection with his older brothers than his father...
I have special needs students and I don't consider it a low blow to say so if there's a problem. The people who think he's acting autistic aren't saying it because they're being mean and hate his father. That is the behavior they see. I don't know enough about it to say.

I didn't write this thread to start a discussion on that.

I am not suggesting Barron does nothave Autism, nor am I affirming he does have Autism.

OldLady will more than likely let the sunset on this OP... She knows she is wrong and there is no win here for her...
Actually, I WAS really thinking about Barron and hoping he's not miserable and how would I know since they never ever tell us what's going on with him anymore?

I don't see you giving a damn if the kid is having a life in that stinking cesspool of political infighting and papparzzi.

Old Lady is "concerned" about Barron because he ignored her friend request on FB.

True that. No one has EVER ignored my friend request on FB before. Has he been kidnapped?

I am not suggesting Barron does nothave Autism, nor am I affirming he does have Autism.
Either way, it does not appear that Trump spends much time with Barron. Free time is for watching TV and playing golf. A family vacation is an alien concept to Trump
Same concept applies to him spending time with his grandkids

I wanna see him on a KTM 380 jumping limousines on the front lawn !
Maybe Jesse James can make him a nice bolt action 22 LR target for Christmas and he can practice shooting milk cartons off secret service idiots heads. THAT would be cool !

Poor young Barron.

Did you feel this when Chelsea was growing up in the Oval Office?

My point?

Simple, you comment of Special Needs was a low blow swipe and is something I would have never expected from you.

Also remember Donald Trump is old enough to be Baron Grandfather and most likely has more of a connection with his older brothers than his father...
I have special needs students and I don't consider it a low blow to say so if there's a problem. The people who think he's acting autistic aren't saying it because they're being mean and hate his father. That is the behavior they see. I don't know enough about it to say.

I didn't write this thread to start a discussion on that.

1. If you did not want want to discuss the rude comment you made about Baron then you should have never wrote it in the first place.

2. Writers that make those claims are doing so to take a swipe at Donald Trump to get a negative reaction because they know attacking his family will get him to react.

3. In my personal opinion your comment was a low blow and no better than Rush Limbaugh stupid comment on Chelsea Clinton or the individuals on here attacking the Obama Daughters.

4. Baron would have never had a normal life no matter what because he is a Trump, so summer camp was never happening unless it is the rich kid summer camps and who would go to one if those?

5. Donald Trump closet relationship with his children is Ivanka and why?

Who knows but Donald seem less engaged with his sons than his oldest Daughter and Tiffany is just the one no one even remembers anyway.

6. Did you have this concern for Chelsea, the Bush Twins and the Obama Daughters?

My guess would be no but because of your distaste for Trump you felt like hitting at Baron because let admit reality Trump supporters will react harshly when you attack Trump youngest than attack Trump himself...

Final part:

As much as I hate and despise Donald John Trump the fact is I dislike it when partisan hacks use the children of any President to attack that President.

I defended Chelsea, Bush Twins, Obama Daughters and will defend Baron and even Tiffany because they did not ask their parents to toss them into this circus we call politics.

You can pretend you meant nothing Old Lady but in my personal opinion what you wrote in your OP was a low blow and you are a hell of a lot better than that!

OldLady will more than likely let the sunset on this OP... She knows she is wrong and there is no win here for her...
Actually, I WAS really thinking about Barron and hoping he's not miserable and how would I know since they never ever tell us what's going on with him anymore?

I don't see you giving a damn if the kid is having a life in that stinking cesspool of political infighting and papparzzi.
------------------------------------ [gossip thread] Barrons life is No One business but his parents and his business OldLady . Where is 'Mrs. Cravits' ??

Poor young Barron.

OldLady did you and rightwinger get together and eat stale donuts for breakfast to plan this OP? The special needs comment is really a low blow from a teacher and a 'grannie'... POTUS did not tell you how to raise your progeny so I suggest you send an apology note to POTUS, FLOTUS and Barron... Show then there are still some classy folks in Maine...
He's going to smile at the people who figuratively decapitated his father, called his mother a whore, and only speaks of his family in terms of profanity. Yeah. Sure. Good luck with that one.

Democrats only want to bash the child and everyone knows it.

Poor young Barron.
Have you seen Obama’s daughters? Haha

Last edited:

Forum List

Back