A vacation for Barron Trump?

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
Being the middle of summer, I got thinking about Barron. No family vacations for this kid--just weekends and Christmas at Mar a Lago. It's nice, I'm sure, but going to their club for "vacation?" Trump needs to spring for something a bit better. Spend some time with the kid.

There is basically nothing written on Barron, who turned 13 in March. There were articles from when he moved to D.C. and started school, that was it. He is seen walking onto Air Force One with his parents; he has gotten almost as tall as his father. But that's it. The Obamas were definitely not this secretive about Sasha and Melia.

I feel sorry for him. Does anyone remember the comic book series Richie Rich? Poor little Rich Boy? That's what it seems like to me. I hope he's happier than I imagine him to be, hidden in that festering fishbowl down in D.C., with Secret Service agents walking right behind him, everywhere he goes. What if he wants to kiss his first girl at the school dance? Go to a football game without armed guards talking into their walkie talkies all around him? Get drunk at a friend's overnight when the parents are away. You know--junior high stuff. The Trump fans may scream about the MSM, but they have respected Barron's privacy to the extreme. I don't know--maybe the rumors that he is special needs is true.

This, though, is outrageous: Bustle, in an article on Trump and Obama family vacations a couple months ago, said this:

The Trumps haven't taken many official government trips together as a family, which is likely due to the fact that the Trump children are all adults —
Family Vacations For Trump Vs. Obama Have One Thing In Common

Poor young Barron.

Being the middle of summer, I got thinking about Barron. No family vacations for this kid--just weekends and Christmas at Mar a Lago. It's nice, I'm sure, but going to their club for "vacation?" Trump needs to spring for something a bit better. Spend some time with the kid.

There is basically nothing written on Barron, who turned 13 in March. There were articles from when he moved to D.C. and started school, that was it. He is seen walking onto Air Force One with his parents; he has gotten almost as tall as his father. But that's it. The Obamas were definitely not this secretive about Sasha and Melia.

I feel sorry for him. Does anyone remember the comic book series Richie Rich? Poor little Rich Boy? That's what it seems like to me. I hope he's happier than I imagine him to be, hidden in that festering fishbowl down in D.C., with Secret Service agents walking right behind him, everywhere he goes. What if he wants to kiss his first girl at the school dance? Go to a football game without armed guards talking into their walkie talkies all around him? Get drunk at a friend's overnight when the parents are away. You know--junior high stuff. The Trump fans may scream about the MSM, but they have respected Barron's privacy to the extreme. I don't know--maybe the rumors that he is special needs is true.

This, though, is outrageous: Bustle, in an article on Trump and Obama family vacations a couple months ago, said this:

The Trumps haven't taken many official government trips together as a family, which is likely due to the fact that the Trump children are all adults —

Poor young Barron.
Oh shut the fuck up. You don't give a rat's ass about Barron, you're just looking for another excuse to attack Trump.

No reason he can't kiss his first girl at the dance. His daddy will give her $130,000 and he can kiss her all he wants.

Poor young Barron.
Oh shut the fuck up. You don't give a rat's ass about Barron, you're just looking for another excuse to attack Trump.
STFU yourself, you miserable asshole. I'm a teacher and a grannie and I actually do care about kids. Plus I WAS a kid once. Summers were fun. I can't imagine being a first kid. Awful, awful.

Summer Camp?
I bet he'd like that--maybe he goes and for security reasons it's just kept quiet. I never went to summer camp but my kid did once--he liked it. Melania says he loves sports.

Poor young Barron.
Very few photos of Trump spending father/son time together
I have seen photos of them on the golf course but nothing else.
He seems to be his mother’s child

Poor young Barron.
STFU yourself, you miserable asshole. I'm a teacher and a grannie and I actually do care about kids. Plus I WAS a kid once. Summers were fun. I can't imagine being a first kid. Awful, awful.
A day without Trump's kids in the news is a good day.

Poor young Barron.
Maybe he has tons of chicks like the priests and Muslim oil barons.

Awww the libbies are all worried that they can't shove another decapitated head in Barron's face so they can giggle over his reaction.

Or....

Maybe they want more long distance analysis claiming the child is autistic.

Or.

Maybe they will just ambush him and threaten his life.

Poor young Barron.
Well, I hope he has lots of friends he gets to see a lot. His mother says he is NOT on social media, which is kind of unusual, isn't it, at 13? But of course he would be a huge target if he were. He'd have to go on under an assumed name.
I have seen pictures of Donald Trump in that moment when he learned he had won the election. I think at least part of what was going through his stunned mind was, "Melania and Barron are gonna kill me."

Awww the libbies are all worried that they can't shove another decapitated head in Barron's face so they can giggle over his reaction.

Or....

Or.

All those things would be horrible, but it still wouldn't be as bad as those kids on the border who were taken from their parents, and may never be reunited with them again. That would be really bad.

Or....

Or.

No need to be mean here. Well, I know you can't help yourself.
One of my teacher friends is sure Barron is autistic. If he is, he is pretty high functioning. He did act pretty strange that day he greeted the WH Christmas tree, but hey--maybe he was just sulking.

Poor young Barron.
Well, I hope he has lots of friends he gets to see a lot. His mother says he is NOT on social media, which is kind of unusual, isn't it, at 13? But of course he would be a huge target if he were. He'd have to go on under an assumed name.
I have seen pictures of Donald Trump in that moment when he learned he had won the election. I think at least part of what was going through his stunned mind was, "Melania and Barron are gonna kill me."
We’re not on social media; I don’t know who you are.
Facebook is a vast wasteland.

t1larg.obama.gulf.swim.wh.jpg

Poor young Barron.

Feel sorry for him?

Nah he got to suck off Melania's booby's .. he will be fine

New Topics

Forum List

Back