A teenager knocked on the wrong door. Now he’s dead, and the homeowner is accused of murder.

More lives wasted thanks to a paranoid gun owner.

A teenager knocked on the wrong door. Now he’s dead, and the homeowner is accused of murder.

Two teenagers were drinking in Chicopee, Mass., Saturday afternoon when they set off to find a friend, according to authorities. Whether it was the booze or the sheer similarity of the neighborhood’s low-slung homes, the teens somehow ended up at the wrong house.

One of the teenagers, a 15-year-old boy, banged on the door.

Suddenly, a gunshot rang out from inside the house, and the boy slumped on the porch with a bullet to his belly.

The boy died at a hospital. He has not yet been identified.

The homeowner, 42-year-old Jeffrey Lovell, was arrested and charged with murder, according to the Chicopee Police Department.

Let's see. Drunk and breaking windows. In your summary, you failed to mention that window breaking and the attempted communication before shots were fired.

Desperation to defend milady Her Gun Majesty's honor. ^^

We bow before thee, O Almighty Gun, in humble supplication, yea verily to the point of picking people off from inside our own house. For thine is the power and the gory and the weeping and gnashing of teeth, and we dig that because we're fucking sadists, amen.

But "we don't have a gun culture". :rolleyes:

Apparently we have a culture where people can go to another person's house and break windows without you idiots believing those of us that live there can do anything about it.

Shooting one of them dead is not what you do when a drink kid is at your door. Gun nuts really are sad defending this pathetic behavior.

Brain357 conveniently left out the part about breaking of windows and the homeowner trying to communicate with the teen before shooting in his summary.

What's your point?

Tells a different story than what Brain tried to show about the owner simply shooting. I know you gun haters don't care that you pick and choose things in order to present something as it didn't really happen.

Just posted a small part of the story. The fact remains this paranoid coward shot a kid through the door. That is just pathetic, amazing so many of your turds support that.

What you posted is the part that shows favor to your side. You didn't post the things that show opposition.

The fact remains that you only take certain aspects of the story into account. I'd shoot a drunk person breaking windows at my house. What should I do, wait until they break more windows and come in?

Two drunk, unarmed kids aren't a real threat. I guess it will be you in a story like this one day. Two lives are ruined.
Now the nut job says 15 year old male teens are not a threat to anyone.
Can anyone be dumber and still have a pulse?

He shot through the door and is charged with murder? Either the DA is purposely over-charging to get this guy an acquittal or we're not being given the whole story.

DAs don't overcharge to get an acquittal. This is western Massachusetts. The politics out there are very far left. I would gather this is more of a case of the DA not thinking you have the right to protect your yourself against an intruder.

Shooting an unarmed kid through a door is not defense.

"Murder"? Bullshit.

But use of lethal force was not justified. One wonders what the verbal exchange was - if there was one.

Prosecutors said there was a verbal exchange. They also indicated glass was broken.

So? He shot him through the door. Was not defense. Kid is dead and this moron is going to jail.
How do you know he is going to jail?
I assume you would let drunken strangers break into your home?

What's your point?

Tells a different story than what Brain tried to show about the owner simply shooting. I know you gun haters don't care that you pick and choose things in order to present something as it didn't really happen.

Just posted a small part of the story. The fact remains this paranoid coward shot a kid through the door. That is just pathetic, amazing so many of your turds support that.

What you posted is the part that shows favor to your side. You didn't post the things that show opposition.

The fact remains that you only take certain aspects of the story into account. I'd shoot a drunk person breaking windows at my house. What should I do, wait until they break more windows and come in?

Two drunk, unarmed kids aren't a real threat. I guess it will be you in a story like this one day. Two lives are ruined.

When they are on the other side of a door drunk and unarmed and you have a gun they are not threat. Are all of you this paranoid and scared?

Far more details are needed in this story. At first glance, breaking a pane of glass would sure doesn't play well for the kid. I think this case is going to hinge on the conversation beforehand.

This is reminiscent of another teenager shot through a door a couple of years ago. In this thread ShitSpitters --- who repeatedly describes the victim as a "slut" even though no sexual angle was involved --- got all whiny because the shooter got 17 years for murder, proving once again that white people can't catch a break when they're just having fun caressing their penis extensions.

"Murder"? Bullshit.

But use of lethal force was not justified. One wonders what the verbal exchange was - if there was one.

Prosecutors said there was a verbal exchange. They also indicated glass was broken.

So? He shot him through the door. Was not defense. Kid is dead and this moron is going to jail.
How do you know he is going to jail?
I assume you would let drunken strangers break into your home?

I don't shoot people through doors. You pee yourself every time the house creaks at night? Where did all these scared gun owners come from?

Far more details are needed in this story. At first glance, breaking a pane of glass would sure doesn't play well for the kid. I think this case is going to hinge on the conversation beforehand.

Could be a very old door with a drunk knock accidently breaking the glass. The kid was unarmed and shot through a door.

It's irrelevant. There are no words that merit on-the-spot capital punishment.

When they are on the other side of a door drunk and unarmed and you have a gun they are not threat. Are all of you this paranoid and scared?

Bingo.
Can't imagine what these freakos do when, say a mouse scratches inside the wall or a bird lands on the roof. Dipshits.

Last edited:

That's a matter of one's perception. You weren't there. You don't know what words were exchanged. You don't know the home owner didn't know if he had a weapon or not of any kind. If the person on the other side of the door has a gun or other weapon then shooting through the door absolutely is defense.

He shot through the door and is charged with murder? Either the DA is purposely over-charging to get this guy an acquittal or we're not being given the whole story.

DAs don't overcharge to get an acquittal. This is western Massachusetts. The politics out there are very far left. I would gather this is more of a case of the DA not thinking you have the right to protect your yourself against an intruder.

No the politics there are not "very far left". I've lived there. It's everyday working class.

That's a matter of one's perception. You weren't there. You don't know what words were exchanged. You don't know the home owner didn't know if he had a weapon or not of any kind. If the person on the other side of the door has a gun or other weapon then shooting through the door absolutely is defense.

He didn't bother to wait to find out, did he?

A pane of glass is replaceable. A 15-year-old's lifetime --- not so much.

"Murder"? Bullshit.

Glass broke. I would have shot too.. Aint no drunk stranger forcing himself in my home!

You shoot kids through a door? Sad.
No dumbass. But you damn strait I would if they were breaking into my home. ESPECIALLY after conversing with them.

Brain357 conveniently left out the part about breaking of windows and the homeowner trying to communicate with the teen before shooting in his summary.

What's your point?

How does the person in the house know they are not armed? If he told them to go away and they didn't, that is fair warning. I guess the whole story will come out.

Good example of how underage drinking is often fatal.
Especially THREE drunk teens supposedly at the wrong house, who are banging on someones front door, ignoring the homeowners repeated requests to leave (and who called the cops and he told them that too) and then one of the tries to break in through a window, breaking a pane of glass. Their bullshit story was that they were looking for a friend's house, couldnt hear the yelling home owner and why no one knows who broke the window.

Bullshit.

In Massachusetts people are sent to prison for self defense all the time.

Man 'kills15-year-old boy who knocked on his door by mistake'

This is reminiscent of another teenager shot through a door a couple of years ago. In this thread ShitSpitters --- who repeatedly describes the victim as a "slut" even though no sexual angle was involved --- got all whiny because the shooter got 17 years for murder, proving once again that white people can't catch a break when they're just having fun caressing their penis extensions.
Penis envy? I don't use my guns for a dick, what's wrong with you?

More lives wasted thanks to a paranoid gun owner.

Two teenagers were drinking in Chicopee, Mass., Saturday afternoon when they set off to find a friend, according to authorities. Whether it was the booze or the sheer similarity of the neighborhood’s low-slung homes, the teens somehow ended up at the wrong house.

One of the teenagers, a 15-year-old boy, banged on the door.

Suddenly, a gunshot rang out from inside the house, and the boy slumped on the porch with a bullet to his belly.

The boy died at a hospital. He has not yet been identified.

The homeowner, 42-year-old Jeffrey Lovell, was arrested and charged with murder, according to the Chicopee Police Department.
Good example of how underage drinking is often fatal.

The beer killed him!
Their own stupidity and sense of entitlement killed them.

"Murder"? Bullshit.

Were you there?

Were you?

Because you seem awful fucking sure of yourself declaring the kid was breaking in, when that's not even in the story.

Rationalize much?

Forum List

Back