Another Victim Shot By A Trigger Happy Homeowner

Well we know that's a lie. Again you think because they are nice to white folks, they are nice to everyone. Some officers are very professional and carry themselves in a professional manner and then you have the ones who are like you that have the mindset of the sheetwearers.

So that is how you base whether someone is in poverty or not because they might have a big flat screen tv. Smfh. Just the typical, arrogant, racist white man. How many folks do you think might have 5 or 10K in their bank account right now? If there car transmission goes out today, how many do you think can just take it to Mr Transmission and tell them to fix it. If someone has a major illness or gets in a major accident, how many do you think have the money to pay the Hospital bill. I am preaching to the choir because your dumb ass already knows this.

Folks from other countries are not treated like black folks who are born in this country. Here we go, I don't give a damn what the subject is you have a story to tell. If it was your father, mother, brother or sister it was a cousin, an uncle, an aunt, a best friend's momma. Just some damn body.

Yep, many of us were stupid enough to think in 2023 there wasn't any racist or racism anymore.

Why is that? Is it because when those individuals come to retaliate on them the police are nowhere to be found.

Of course you do and the police will come a squash that ASAP, too bad they don't do that in many BCs. They turn a blind eye and deaf ear to it, hell we have seen cases where the police stand guard for drug deals that are going down to get their cut. Like I said police allow activities in many BCs that are not allowed in white ones.
Black people living in poverty here in the USA live far better than middle class people in much of the world. Poverty is a relative term.

Latinos tend to run importation, but local black and Latino criminals tend to run the distribution networks. Street dealers usually match the ethnicity of the neighborhood.

If anything, whites will go into black areas to buy drugs, not sell them. When I was younger I delivered home medical equipment. I was stopped a few times in the projects because the only reason a white person would chance getting robbed, injured or killed was because of their desperation to obtain dope. Mind you I was in uniform and in a marked van.

White people in the ghetto stands out too much. A black person going into a white neighborhood to buy dope to resell in their own neighborhood is much less conspicuous.

My GPS has led me wrong many times.
That's true. According to the story, the kid didn't get the street name correct. I guess a GPS wouldn't have helped him. Sad situation all around but thankfully super rare. Of course it's fertile fodder for the gun grabbing crowd to use in order to fuel their faux outrage designed to confiscate firearms from law abiding citizens. Simply, they want power for the few ruling class in DC.

I never said it's always been equal, but it's been equal for the past 50 years or so.
It's been better over the last 50yrs, it is not equal.
You said "your parents" not my father.
why didn't your father go out and get a better job? post #267.
If even a quarter of black people got harassed by police that got stopped it would be top news by every MSM station in the country.
Every traffic stop doesn't end up on the news, genius. Cellphone videos and street cameras is what has brought it to the fortfront.
You look for isolated incidents and things that happened 50 years ago or more to try and make a point. Today police have dash and body cams and even if they wanted to harass blacks for some stupid reason, they'd never be able to get away with it. Every cell phone has recording capabilities. it just isn't happening like you claim it does.
I look at incidents happening today and i refer to incidents that happened 50yrs ago to show not much has changed. We see it everyday the arrogance is so great they don't give a damn about dash cams or body cams. Tell that to the folks who are on the receiving side of it.
Yes, if you only work half of the year, you're liable to be poor. If I only worked half a year, I'd be poor today. So what are the stats for people that work 40 hours a week or more every week year round? I want to see figures for single people. Poverty lines raise the more people in the household which goes back to what I said about people having children they could never afford.

Even using the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour, That's over 15K a year without overtime. That's almost 2K above federal poverty level for a single person. Most states have higher minimum wage levels and most employers don't pay that. They have to pay much more to attract workers. Last year our MW was $9.30. This year it's $10.10.
Again you prove more and more that you don't have a clue.
Are you stupid enough to claim that only people that pay cash get training for a job skill? I'd be willing to bet most take out some sort of loan by government or a bank to get that education and pay it back once they get a job they are trained for. Any black can do the exact same.
Your head truly is stuck up your ass.

I wouldn't want to be an Amazon delivery guy these days...especially not an African American one

It's been better over the last 50yrs, it is not equal.

why didn't your father go out and get a better job? post #267.

Every traffic stop doesn't end up on the news, genius. Cellphone videos and street cameras is what has brought it to the fortfront.

I look at incidents happening today and i refer to incidents that happened 50yrs ago to show not much has changed. We see it everyday the arrogance is so great they don't give a damn about dash cams or body cams. Tell that to the folks who are on the receiving side of it.

Again you prove more and more that you don't have a clue.

Your head truly is stuck up your ass.

Why do leftists ask a dumb question, and when you answer it, ask the same dumb question again? One more time: MY FATHER WAS A CHILD WHEN HE WAS RAISED IN POVERTY! WTF is a child supposed to do about his or her family in poverty?

So what's not been equal the past 50 years? I went to primary school and so did blacks. No blacks were refused. I could have went to college, so could any black. None were being turned away because of their race. I got a job, so could any black, and in fact had an advantage over me because of their race. I invested my money in real estate, so could any black. I didn't have children because I was afraid I couldn't afford them, every black in this country had the same option. Outside of pot, I stayed away from drugs, gangs, guns, and breaking our laws in this country, so could any black. I finally chose a career and pursued it, so could any black. Most of my young adult years I worked a lot of OT, or had more than one job, so could any black.

The difference between this white boy and blacks? I didn't sit back crying and blame my failures on anybody else. When I got kicked down, I tried harder. When I made mistakes, I learned from them. When possible I learned from the mistakes of others. That's the real difference.

Why do leftists ask a dumb question, and when you answer it, ask the same dumb question again? One more time: MY FATHER WAS A CHILD WHEN HE WAS RAISED IN POVERTY! WTF is a child supposed to do about his or her family in poverty?
Why didn't his father step his game up, like you are claiming folks who didn't have the same opportunities and privileges that he had should do.
So what's not been equal the past 50 years? I went to primary school and so did blacks. No blacks were refused. I could have went to college, so could any black. None were being turned away because of their race. I got a job, so could any black, and in fact had an advantage over me because of their race. I invested my money in real estate, so could any black. I didn't have children because I was afraid I couldn't afford them, every black in this country had the same option. Outside of pot, I stayed away from drugs, gangs, guns, and breaking our laws in this country, so could any black. I finally chose a career and pursued it, so could any black. Most of my young adult years I worked a lot of OT, or had more than one job, so could any black.

The difference between this white boy and blacks? I didn't sit back crying and blame my failures on anybody else. When I got kicked down, I tried harder. When I made mistakes, I learned from them. When possible I learned from the mistakes of others. That's the real difference.
You are just the usual ignorant, privileged, racist and nothing more. I mean you have to have your head stuck up your ass or you just don't give a damn which is probably the latter. It's hard to talk to right wing, racist like you who are in denial when it comes to racism and discrimination in this country. Your weak ass excuse is to say that black folks who are fighting for equality whining or crying. You have never and I mean never had to deal with that racism and discrimination that black folks have in this country. It's easy to say oh why didn't they buy this or why didn't they buy that. Why didn't they just start a business like I did. Why didn't they just go to college like I did. The you come with the bullshit about drugs, you do realize whites are the number one consumers of drugs in this country. Legal and illegal. Whites commit the majority of crimes in this country. You're so stupid you try to make it seem as though every black person in America is strung out on drugs and committing crime.

Why didn't his father step his game up, like you are claiming folks who didn't have the same opportunities and privileges that he had should do.

You are just the usual ignorant, privileged, racist and nothing more. I mean you have to have your head stuck up your ass or you just don't give a damn which is probably the latter. It's hard to talk to right wing, racist like you who are in denial when it comes to racism and discrimination in this country. Your weak ass excuse is to say that black folks who are fighting for equality whining or crying. You have never and I mean never had to deal with that racism and discrimination that black folks have in this country. It's easy to say oh why didn't they buy this or why didn't they buy that. Why didn't they just start a business like I did. Why didn't they just go to college like I did. The you come with the bullshit about drugs, you do realize whites are the number one consumers of drugs in this country. Legal and illegal. Whites commit the majority of crimes in this country. You're so stupid you try to make it seem as though every black person in America is strung out on drugs and committing crime.

Typical leftist, putting words in the reply I never said. Keep saying your woes are the fault of everybody else except yourself. Keep lying about statistics. It's done your race wonderful these last couple of decades, hasn't it?

The definition of insanity is............

Typical leftist, putting words in the reply I never said. Keep saying your woes are the fault of everybody else except yourself. Keep lying about statistics. It's done your race wonderful these last couple of decades, hasn't it?

The definition of insanity is............
What is the definition of denial...................... You don't post any real statistics, you post statistics from the racist websites you follow. My race has been catching hell for over 400yrs in this country, whatelse is new.

What is the definition of denial...................... You don't post any real statistics, you post statistics from the racist websites you follow. My race has been catching hell for over 400yrs in this country, whatelse is new.

Well like I said, keep on doing what you're doing now. It only helps my race. You don't want to listen to anybody, you know it all, we are still living in the 50s as far as you're concerned, you can't get ahead because every white person is out to get you. Fine with me.

Read a story that took place in a nearby suburb. Yet another black that couldn't control his anger killed his GF. He got sentenced to life in prison with no parole. And I'd bet my dollar to your dime he was brought up in a single-family home like most blacks that end up that way. Two less blacks in our society as far as I'm concerned. Two less to keep me up when I'm trying to sleep at night, two less to bring down my property value, two less that won't be throwing garbage out of their car making my neighborhood look like a shit pit. If you're okay with that, so am I, trust me.

Well like I said, keep on doing what you're doing now. It only helps my race.
Spoken like a true racist.
You don't want to listen to anybody, you know it all, we are still living in the 50s as far as you're concerned, you can't get ahead because every white person is out to get you. Fine with me.
No I'm not going to listen to a racist, who is in denial.
Read a story that took place in a nearby suburb. Yet another black that couldn't control his anger killed his GF. He got sentenced to life in prison with no parole. And I'd bet my dollar to your dime he was brought up in a single-family home like most blacks that end up that way.
So the 2 white boys in Iowa that murdered their Spanish teacher with a bat, what kind of home were they brought up in?
Two less blacks in our society as far as I'm concerned. Two less to keep me up when I'm trying to sleep at night, two less to bring down my property value, two less that won't be throwing garbage out of their car making my neighborhood look like a shit pit. If you're okay with that, so am I, trust me.
Why don't you post us a picture of yourself in your Klan outfit.

Forum List

Back