A teenager knocked on the wrong door. Now he’s dead, and the homeowner is accused of murder.

"Murder"? Bullshit.

But use of lethal force was not justified. One wonders what the verbal exchange was - if there was one.
Glass broke. I would have shot too.. Aint no drunk stranger forcing himself in my home!

Brain357 conveniently left out the part about breaking of windows and the homeowner trying to communicate with the teen before shooting in his summary.

"Murder"? Bullshit.

But use of lethal force was not justified. One wonders what the verbal exchange was - if there was one.

Prosecutors said there was a verbal exchange. They also indicated glass was broken.

"Murder"? Bullshit.

Glass broke. I would have shot too.. Aint no drunk stranger forcing himself in my home!

Of course, because broken glass is worth the same as a lifetime.
You'd think they could make it cheaper.
So people can break your windows to get in and your cool?
Moron.

My "cool"? What the fuck is "my cool"?

So you can take pot shots at a 15-year old from inside your house?

And you don't think you're the moron?

"Murder"? Bullshit.

Brain357 conveniently left out the part about breaking of windows and the homeowner trying to communicate with the teen before shooting in his summary.

Because brain is a troll...

"Murder"? Bullshit.

What's your point?

Tells a different story than what Brain tried to show about the owner simply shooting. I know you gun haters don't care that you pick and choose things in order to present something as it didn't really happen.

"Murder"? Bullshit.

Moron.

You left out the part about being drunk, windows breaking, and attempts to communicate. How convenient.

The moron is the one that misrepresents all the facts. That's you.

"Murder"? Bullshit.

What's your point?

Tells a different story than what Brain tried to show about the owner simply shooting. I know you gun haters don't care that you pick and choose things in order to present something as it didn't really happen.

Just posted a small part of the story. The fact remains this paranoid coward shot a kid through the door. That is just pathetic, amazing so many of your turds support that.

More lives wasted thanks to a paranoid gun owner.

A teenager knocked on the wrong door. Now he’s dead, and the homeowner is accused of murder.

Two teenagers were drinking in Chicopee, Mass., Saturday afternoon when they set off to find a friend, according to authorities. Whether it was the booze or the sheer similarity of the neighborhood’s low-slung homes, the teens somehow ended up at the wrong house.

One of the teenagers, a 15-year-old boy, banged on the door.

Suddenly, a gunshot rang out from inside the house, and the boy slumped on the porch with a bullet to his belly.

The boy died at a hospital. He has not yet been identified.

The homeowner, 42-year-old Jeffrey Lovell, was arrested and charged with murder, according to the Chicopee Police Department.

Let's see. Drunk and breaking windows. In your summary, you failed to mention that window breaking and the attempted communication before shots were fired.

Desperation to defend milady Her Gun Majesty's honor. ^^

We bow before thee, O Almighty Gun, in humble supplication, yea verily to the point of picking people off from inside our own house. For thine is the power and the gory and the weeping and gnashing of teeth, and we dig that because we're fucking sadists, amen.

But "we don't have a gun culture". :rolleyes:

"Murder"? Bullshit.

Moron.

Pogo displays his room temperature IQ again today.

"Murder"? Bullshit.

What's your point?

Just posted a small part of the story. The fact remains this paranoid coward shot a kid through the door. That is just pathetic, amazing so many of your turds support that.
Come break my window to get in. Please.

"Murder"? Bullshit.

What's your point?

What you posted is the part that shows favor to your side. You didn't post the things that show opposition.

The fact remains that you only take certain aspects of the story into account. I'd shoot a drunk person breaking windows at my house. What should I do, wait until they break more windows and come in?

He shot through the door and is charged with murder? Either the DA is purposely over-charging to get this guy an acquittal or we're not being given the whole story.

DAs don't overcharge to get an acquittal. This is western Massachusetts. The politics out there are very far left. I would gather this is more of a case of the DA not thinking you have the right to protect your yourself against an intruder.

"Murder"? Bullshit.

Prosecutors said there was a verbal exchange. They also indicated glass was broken.

So? He shot him through the door. Was not defense. Kid is dead and this moron is going to jail.

Were you there?

Does it matter? He shot an unarmed kid through the door. That is pathetic and unacceptable in a civil society.

More lives wasted thanks to a paranoid gun owner.

Two teenagers were drinking in Chicopee, Mass., Saturday afternoon when they set off to find a friend, according to authorities. Whether it was the booze or the sheer similarity of the neighborhood’s low-slung homes, the teens somehow ended up at the wrong house.

One of the teenagers, a 15-year-old boy, banged on the door.

Suddenly, a gunshot rang out from inside the house, and the boy slumped on the porch with a bullet to his belly.

The boy died at a hospital. He has not yet been identified.

The homeowner, 42-year-old Jeffrey Lovell, was arrested and charged with murder, according to the Chicopee Police Department.

Let's see. Drunk and breaking windows. In your summary, you failed to mention that window breaking and the attempted communication before shots were fired.

Desperation to defend milady Her Gun Majesty's honor. ^^

We bow before thee, O Almighty Gun, in humble supplication, yea verily to the point of picking people off from inside our own house. For thine is the power and the gory and the weeping and gnashing of teeth, and we dig that because we're fucking sadists, amen.

But "we don't have a gun culture". :rolleyes:

Apparently we have a culture where people can go to another person's house and break windows without you idiots believing those of us that live there can do anything about it.

What's your point?

What you posted is the part that shows favor to your side. You didn't post the things that show opposition.

The fact remains that you only take certain aspects of the story into account. I'd shoot a drunk person breaking windows at my house. What should I do, wait until they break more windows and come in?

Two drunk, unarmed kids aren't a real threat. I guess it will be you in a story like this one day. Two lives are ruined.

"Murder"? Bullshit.

What's your point?
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back