Another Victim Shot By A Trigger Happy Homeowner

They are flowing into white neighborhoods, it's just a fact that whites keep it down low compared to blacks that do drive-by shootings and draw the attention of the media. A few years ago my cousin lost her 27 year old son to an OD. He's been hooked on the shit since he was 15 years old.
The difference is, you can't openly sell it out in the open in white neighborhoods, it is acceptable by the cops in black neighborhoods and unfortunately accepted by the folks in the neighborhoods because it has become the norm. Sorry to hear about your cousin, it's tragedy that a kid that young loses his life.
I do know what's happening in my community. That's how I know blacks destroy things wherever they move to. I have several video cameras on the front of my property connected to a video recording system that stores up to seven days of streaming video. I keep my police scanner on and listen to the police calls. I belong to a Facebook group of our suburb and people post things that goes on here that others didn't know about. I have 9 motion detector lights on the outside of my properties.
When whites were living in abject poverty the same things were happening. When folks lose hope, everything else follows.
Police are not there to contain crime, they are there to respond to crimes that already took place.
Police are in a lot of BCs to contain crime, that is a fact.
If you think the cops are crooked as hell, next time you need help, call a black criminal instead.
Cops show up after crimes are committed, so your analogy is stupid as hell.
If you don't want the police in your area, contact your council person and tell them to get rid of the police department. There is no law that says you have to have one.
I want the police to do what the taxpayers are paying them to do, understand why you make the stupid ass remarks you make. Most whites think the police treat black folks the same way they treat them.

The difference is, you can't openly sell it out in the open in white neighborhoods, it is acceptable by the cops in black neighborhoods and unfortunately accepted by the folks in the neighborhoods because it has become the norm. Sorry to hear about your cousin, it's tragedy that a kid that young loses his life.

When whites were living in abject poverty the same things were happening. When folks lose hope, everything else follows.

Police are in a lot of BCs to contain crime, that is a fact.

Cops show up after crimes are committed, so your analogy is stupid as hell.

I want the police to do what the taxpayers are paying them to do, understand why you make the stupid ass remarks you make. Most whites think the police treat black folks the same way they treat them.

Police treat people in the same manor they are treated. If you're nice and obedient, it's likely the officer will be respectful and maybe cut you a break if it's a traffic stop. But when the officer pulls you over and you immediately start arguing you did nothing wrong and refuse to cooperate, of course he's going to get a little rough with you. I learned that young on.

The poverty thing is a myth and cheap excuse. What is poverty in the US today? Big screen television, more food than you could possibly eat, a smart phone, cable or satellite television..... It's not a wonder why people who come from other countries laugh at what we call poverty. My father grew up in house the size of a three car garage with his six siblings; no plumbing, no electricity or gas, little food. My father nor any of his siblings ever seen the inside of a jail yet alone prison.

The black community lives by what I call the code of stupidity. When they see a crime or witness one, everybody shuts up. Don't tell the police a thing. We take care of our own. In fact I heard a call last week. I don't know what it was about because I just turned my scanner on. But the dispatcher asked if there were any witnesses? The officer answered "Yes, but as usual, nobody seen a thing." That doesn't happen in white communities. If we see a drug deal on the street we call the police. If there is suspicious activity we report it. If we witnessed criminal acts we tell police everything. That's why there are no white people on street corners in suburbia.

Police treat people in the same manor they are treated. If you're nice and obedient, it's likely the officer will be respectful and maybe cut you a break if it's a traffic stop. But when the officer pulls you over and you immediately start arguing you did nothing wrong and refuse to cooperate, of course he's going to get a little rough with you. I learned that young on.
Well we know that's a lie. Again you think because they are nice to white folks, they are nice to everyone. Some officers are very professional and carry themselves in a professional manner and then you have the ones who are like you that have the mindset of the sheetwearers.
The poverty thing is a myth and cheap excuse. What is poverty in the US today? Big screen television, more food than you could possibly eat, a smart phone, cable or satellite television.....
So that is how you base whether someone is in poverty or not because they might have a big flat screen tv. Smfh. Just the typical, arrogant, racist white man. How many folks do you think might have 5 or 10K in their bank account right now? If there car transmission goes out today, how many do you think can just take it to Mr Transmission and tell them to fix it. If someone has a major illness or gets in a major accident, how many do you think have the money to pay the Hospital bill. I am preaching to the choir because your dumb ass already knows this.
It's not a wonder why people who come from other countries laugh at what we call poverty. My father grew up in house the size of a three car garage with his six siblings; no plumbing, no electricity or gas, little food. My father nor any of his siblings ever seen the inside of a jail yet alone prison.
Folks from other countries are not treated like black folks who are born in this country. Here we go, I don't give a damn what the subject is you have a story to tell. If it was your father, mother, brother or sister it was a cousin, an uncle, an aunt, a best friend's momma. Just some damn body.
The black community lives by what I call the code of stupidity.
Yep, many of us were stupid enough to think in 2023 there wasn't any racist or racism anymore.
When they see a crime or witness one, everybody shuts up. Don't tell the police a thing.
Why is that? Is it because when those individuals come to retaliate on them the police are nowhere to be found.
We take care of our own. In fact I heard a call last week. I don't know what it was about because I just turned my scanner on. But the dispatcher asked if there were any witnesses? The officer answered "Yes, but as usual, nobody seen a thing." That doesn't happen in white communities. If we see a drug deal on the street we call the police. If there is suspicious activity we report it. If we witnessed criminal acts we tell police everything. That's why there are no white people on street corners in suburbia.
Of course you do and the police will come a squash that ASAP, too bad they don't do that in many BCs. They turn a blind eye and deaf ear to it, hell we have seen cases where the police stand guard for drug deals that are going down to get their cut. Like I said police allow activities in many BCs that are not allowed in white ones.

Well we know that's a lie. Again you think because they are nice to white folks, they are nice to everyone. Some officers are very professional and carry themselves in a professional manner and then you have the ones who are like you that have the mindset of the sheetwearers.

So that is how you base whether someone is in poverty or not because they might have a big flat screen tv. Smfh. Just the typical, arrogant, racist white man. How many folks do you think might have 5 or 10K in their bank account right now? If there car transmission goes out today, how many do you think can just take it to Mr Transmission and tell them to fix it. If someone has a major illness or gets in a major accident, how many do you think have the money to pay the Hospital bill. I am preaching to the choir because your dumb ass already knows this.

Folks from other countries are not treated like black folks who are born in this country. Here we go, I don't give a damn what the subject is you have a story to tell. If it was your father, mother, brother or sister it was a cousin, an uncle, an aunt, a best friend's momma. Just some damn body.

Yep, many of us were stupid enough to think in 2023 there wasn't any racist or racism anymore.

Why is that? Is it because when those individuals come to retaliate on them the police are nowhere to be found.

Of course you do and the police will come a squash that ASAP, too bad they don't do that in many BCs. They turn a blind eye and deaf ear to it, hell we have seen cases where the police stand guard for drug deals that are going down to get their cut. Like I said police allow activities in many BCs that are not allowed in white ones.

Do police allow drug activities or is it that there is nothing much they can do about it?

Yes, that is how I rate people in poverty: what they own, how well fed they are, where they live, what amenities they have in their home....... How else can you measure it when you compare people who lived in real poverty from other countries? You see poverty is the easiest thing to solve in this country. Poverty is the state of not having enough money or no money at all. So the solution to poverty is to get money. The way to get money is getting a job. The way to keep money is don't spend what you make on children you could never afford in the first place and stupid toys like the latest iPhone or car. That's what people who don't live in poverty did.

You have more excuses than blades of grass in my backyard. Did you ever think perhaps that's the reason for failure in black communities? Like I said, Google how many successful excuse makers there are in this country. When you blame other people for the drug problem in black communities instead of the people taking the dope, blame the police when the black communities don't want their help to get the drugs out of their society, blame racism for blacks living in poverty instead of laziness, blame crime because of how blacks were treated 50 years ago, you're never going to solve one problem that way. So what is the solution to all these problems? Personal responsiblity. Whenever I failed in life, I always blamed myself and nobody else. It motivated me to find solutions to my problems. Sitting back in an easy chair and pointing fingers at everybody else for your problems is pure laziness.

Do police allow drug activities or is it that there is nothing much they can do about it?
Yep, we have seen case after case after case where it has happened.
Yes, that is how I rate people in poverty: what they own, how well fed they are, where they live, what amenities they have in their home....... How else can you measure it when you compare people who lived in real poverty from other countries?
We are not in other countries, we are in America Jack. See that's the right wing excuse, well as compared to other countries.
You see poverty is the easiest thing to solve in this country. Poverty is the state of not having enough money or no money at all. So the solution to poverty is to get money. The way to get money is getting a job. The way to keep money is don't spend what you make on children you could never afford in the first place and stupid toys like the latest iPhone or car. That's what people who don't live in poverty did.
Do you realize how many folks that are living in poverty go to work everyday, you talk like a freakin fool.
You have more excuses than blades of grass in my backyard. Did you ever think perhaps that's the reason for failure in black communities?
You are a racist in denial or just straight up lying. There are a lot of reasons for it.
Like I said, Google how many successful excuse makers there are in this country. When you blame other people for the drug problem in black communities instead of the people taking the dope, blame the police when the black communities don't want their help to get the drugs out of their society, blame racism for blacks living in poverty instead of laziness, blame crime because of how blacks were treated 50 years ago, you're never going to solve one problem that way. So what is the solution to all these problems? Personal responsiblity. Whenever I failed in life, I always blamed myself and nobody else. It motivated me to find solutions to my problems. Sitting back in an easy chair and pointing fingers at everybody else for your problems is pure laziness.
It's like beating a dead horse, all you do is spew the same old right wing, racist talking points.

Yep, we have seen case after case after case where it has happened.

We are not in other countries, we are in America Jack. See that's the right wing excuse, well as compared to other countries.

Do you realize how many folks that are living in poverty go to work everyday, you talk like a freakin fool.

You are a racist in denial or just straight up lying. There are a lot of reasons for it.

It's like beating a dead horse, all you do is spew the same old right wing, racist talking points.

There is nothing racist about explaining solutions to problems that many, many have already taken, even within your race.

I know you hate whitey and the police and blame them for your problems. Other leftists blame wealthy people making the ridiculous claim they are responsible for the low wages of workers even with plenty of good paying jobs around begging people to work for them. You see the problem is you on the left have no logic; no common sense. The solution to most of your problems are right in front of your face, but you refuse to entertain them.

The poor are working. Oh yeah? How many hours a week? What kind of money are they making and why don't they strive to get better paying jobs? The answer is dope, trying to stay under the limits to continue their free government goodies, or both. Trust me, the idiot next door rents to section 8 problem makers. I see them here most of the day, and maybe take off for about five hours in the afternoon a few times a week and come back home.

Don't compare our poor to people of other countries that were actually poor? Okay, how about we compare them to American working people? I have several articles in my bookmarks that demonstrate how our so-called poor live just as good (if not a better) than our working middle-class. Want me to post them, just ask.

There is nothing racist about explaining solutions to problems that many, many have already taken, even within your race.
You don't have a solutions, all you have is finger pointing and bashing.
I know you hate whitey and the police and blame them for your problems.
Was whitey showing love during slavery?
Was whitey showing love during Jim Crow?
Was whitey showing love when they were raping, beating, brutalizing and murdering black folks?
You've got some kind of nerve to accuse anyone of hating.
Other leftists blame wealthy people making the ridiculous claim they are responsible for the low wages of workers even with plenty of good paying jobs around begging people to work for them. You see the problem is you on the left have no logic; no common sense. The solution to most of your problems are right in front of your face, but you refuse to entertain them.
More of the Sean Hannity talking points.
The poor are working. Oh yeah? How many hours a week? What kind of money are they making and why don't they strive to get better paying jobs? The answer is dope, trying to stay under the limits to continue their free government goodies, or both. Trust me, the idiot next door rents to section 8 problem makers. I see them here most of the day, and maybe take off for about five hours in the afternoon a few times a week and come back home.
More dumbass ignorance from an arrogant, racist white man. You claim your folks were dirt poor when you were growing up, why didn't your father go out and get a better job?
Don't compare our poor to people of other countries that were actually poor?
Oh they have to be eating dog food out of a can to be poor to you.
Okay, how about we compare them to American working people? I have several articles in my bookmarks that demonstrate how our so-called poor live just as good (if not a better) than our working middle-class. Want me to post them, just ask.
Yea because living in the projects in a one or two bedroom apartment is way better than living in a 28K square foot home with at 2 car garage.

Maybe you will listen to a white man.

You don't have a solutions, all you have is finger pointing and bashing.

Was whitey showing love during slavery?
Was whitey showing love during Jim Crow?
Was whitey showing love when they were raping, beating, brutalizing and murdering black folks?
You've got some kind of nerve to accuse anyone of hating.

More of the Sean Hannity talking points.

More dumbass ignorance from an arrogant, racist white man. You claim your folks were dirt poor when you were growing up, why didn't your father go out and get a better job?

Oh they have to be eating dog food out of a can to be poor to you.

Yea because living in the projects in a one or two bedroom apartment is way better than living in a 28K square foot home with at 2 car garage.

Maybe you will listen to a white man.

It was my father that grew up poor. What did you want a child to do about that? But while on the subject, he did have to quit school in 9th grade to help support his family like his older brothers. When he got to be an adult he joined the United States Marines. In spite of his lack of education, he made it all the way up to Sergeant and served one year in the Korean war. When he got out he set his goals on joining the construction trade. For a while he partnered up with two of his brothers and they formed their own construction company.

Staying out of trouble with the police: Don't do anything illegal. If you get pulled over, just do exactly as the police say and nothing will happen to you. Tens of millions of blacks do this every interaction with police and they do just fine.

Poverty: as I pointed out, get a job, don't spend money on things you can't afford, and either work a lot of hours or get two jobs. This white boy did it, why can't blacks?

Not enough money: Get the training or learn a skill that pays much better money. You may have to quit the dope to pass a drug test, but that's a disciplinary matter. Lot's of good to great paying jobs out there today so nobody has an excuse to be poor unless they suffer mental or physical disabilities.

Inequity: Nobody in this country ever got rich working blue collar jobs. They either advanced to having their own business or made smart investments. Even if you don't get rich, you'll do much better than people that put their money in some low interest savings account or spend every dime they have when they get it.

It was my father that grew up poor. What did you want a child to do about that? But while on the subject, he did have to quit school in 9th grade to help support his family like his older brothers. When he got to be an adult he joined the United States Marines. In spite of his lack of education, he made it all the way up to Sergeant and served one year in the Korean war. When he got out he set his goals on joining the construction trade. For a while he partnered up with two of his brothers and they formed their own construction company.
I said your father, I didn't mention anything about you. How many black men served in the service and when they got home were denied the rights to do what your father and his brothers did.
Staying out of trouble with the police: Don't do anything illegal. If you get pulled over, just do exactly as the police say and nothing will happen to you. Tens of millions of blacks do this every interaction with police and they do just fine.
How do you know that, since you aren't black. See this is where fools like you get lost you think every time someone black is pulled over it is like when someone white is pulled over.
Poverty: as I pointed out, get a job, don't spend money on things you can't afford, and either work a lot of hours or get two jobs. This white boy did it, why can't blacks?
Man you are ignorant as hell.

6.3 million individuals were among the “working poor” in 2019, according to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS); this measure decreased from 7.0 million in 2018. The working poor are people who spent at least 27 weeks in the labor force (that is, working or looking for work) but whose incomes still fell below the official poverty level. In 2019, the working-poor rate—the ratio of the working poor to all individuals in the labor force for at least 27 weeks—was 4.0 percent, down by 0.5 percentage point from the previous year’s figure. (See table A, chart 1, and table 1.)

Many blacks did have the same privileges as the white boy had.
Not enough money: Get the training or learn a skill that pays much better money. You may have to quit the dope to pass a drug test, but that's a disciplinary matter. Lot's of good to great paying jobs out there today so nobody has an excuse to be poor unless they suffer mental or physical disabilities.
It takes money to get the training and many folks don't have it. More ignorance the majority of black folks aren't on drugs fool.
Inequity: Nobody in this country ever got rich working blue collar jobs. They either advanced to having their own business or made smart investments. Even if you don't get rich, you'll do much better than people that put their money in some low interest savings account or spend every dime they have when they get it.
It shows the arrogance and ignorance of racist whites like you. You act as if everything has been equal in this country since it was founded. Smfh.

I said your father, I didn't mention anything about you. How many black men served in the service and when they got home were denied the rights to do what your father and his brothers did.

How do you know that, since you aren't black. See this is where fools like you get lost you think every time someone black is pulled over it is like when someone white is pulled over.

6.3 million individuals were among the “working poor” in 2019, according to data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS); this measure decreased from 7.0 million in 2018. The working poor are people who spent at least 27 weeks in the labor force (that is, working or looking for work) but whose incomes still fell below the official poverty level. In 2019, the working-poor rate—the ratio of the working poor to all individuals in the labor force for at least 27 weeks—was 4.0 percent, down by 0.5 percentage point from the previous year’s figure. (See table A, chart 1, and table 1.)

It takes money to get the training and many folks don't have it. More ignorance the majority of black folks aren't on drugs fool.

It shows the arrogance and ignorance of racist whites like you. You act as if everything has been equal in this country since it was founded. Smfh.
Why don't you go to Africa and live with the natives if you hate it here so much.

I never said it's always been equal, but it's been equal for the past 50 years or so.

You said "your parents" not my father.

If even a quarter of black people got harassed by police that got stopped it would be top news by every MSM station in the country. You look for isolated incidents and things that happened 50 years ago or more to try and make a point. Today police have dash and body cams and even if they wanted to harass blacks for some stupid reason, they'd never be able to get away with it. Every cell phone has recording capabilities. it just isn't happening like you claim it does.

Yes, if you only work half of the year, you're liable to be poor. If I only worked half a year, I'd be poor today. So what are the stats for people that work 40 hours a week or more every week year round? I want to see figures for single people. Poverty lines raise the more people in the household which goes back to what I said about people having children they could never afford.

Even using the federal minimum wage of $7.25 per hour, That's over 15K a year without overtime. That's almost 2K above federal poverty level for a single person. Most states have higher minimum wage levels and most employers don't pay that. They have to pay much more to attract workers. Last year our MW was $9.30. This year it's $10.10.

Are you stupid enough to claim that only people that pay cash get training for a job skill? I'd be willing to bet most take out some sort of loan by government or a bank to get that education and pay it back once they get a job they are trained for. Any black can do the exact same.

Since this country was founded, starting with the slave patrol up until today.

Did racist whites like you screw up this country when Bull Connor was spraying children with water hoses and attack dogs.

You go to far with the comedy, down South most of those country ass back water cops didn't have no damn degree and they sure as hell weren't passing no high standardized test. They were just good old boys in a uniform, so save that bullshit.

I will give you credit, I don't give a damn what the subject is you have a story to tell. One of your cousins or nephews or nieces or aunties or some damn body.

Yea everybody in America just said "I don't want to be a cop anymore." It was probably because they couldn't just murder a black man anymore and just sweep it under the rug like they could in the Good Ole Days.

People who want to be good cops have left. There is no reason to stay when your own chain of command will string you up for an honest mistake. What you have left are those who will take a check to do nothing, go on the take, or are there to be brutal, getting off on the power.

People can be taught how to pass a test, that doesn't mean they fully understand all of the concepts covered. You yourself are a case in point.
Even if they understand all the concepts, they often don't understand that there are personal consequences for taking a life. Even when it’s the only alternative to dying yourself.

You wrote the History books and told us they were rounded up by Africans.
Do you honestly believe that the crews of the slave ships, which were usually under thirty men could land on a strange shore armed with single shot muskets could catch locals who knew every blade of grass and all the good places to hide? Disease killed almost all the europeans to land or anchor there. Here is a poem about it “beware and take care of the Bight of Benin, there’s one comes out for forty goes in.” That’s another reason slave ships had such large crews, captains need to be sure enough crew survived to sail the ships home.

I was not talking about crimes in Africa although South African apartheid is a perfect case in point. I did a paper on the topic during my undergrad studies which is when I first encountered the term, but it wasn't until later in life I was able to see and understand the parallels with the United States own system of lawful racial discrimination therefore the reference to "American apartheid".

Apartheid in South Africa was very short lived compared to the apartheid in the U.S. but it's the same social-economic structure based on race with advantages to members of the white race and disadvantages to those individuals of African descent, by law.

Out of the close to 250 years that the U.S. has been in existence, less than 58 of those years have been lived in a country where racial segregation & discrimination was no longer the norm nor legal.

I'm sure none of you even see the hypocrisy in the United States being one of the global countries admonishing another country (South Africa) about their human rights abuses and pressuring them to end apartheid while our government was doing the same thing here in America in regards to its own Black citizens and had been for centuries.
It may have been legal and normal in some parts of the country, but not in most of it.

Why are we comparing it to Africa? We live in America Jack. Also what are you comparing it to? Most black folks in America don't even know what country in Africa we originated from because we became basterds of Africa.
Most blacks in the USA are not racially pure. You are a mix of not only different tribes, but there is a large component of white DNA as well. As IM2 is happy to remind us all, white slave owners were busily raping their slaves And spreading their genes.

Why is that? Is it because the economic status is totally different. See drugs are not ALLOWED in the public eye in white neighborhoods.

Again your ignorance raises it's ugly head. Black folks don't trust the police and why is that? Is it because there is a history of misconduct when it comes to the police in BCs.

Hmmm, so their job is not to serve and protect when in BCs. If they don't want to serve the taxpayers then why don't they patrol white communities and let black cops patrol the black ones if they are not going to do what they are paid to do.

None, but who owns the planes, trucks and boats that bring the drugs into this country? It damn sure ain't black folks in the Hood.
It’s generally Latinos today. During prohibition the smuggling was mostly done by whites.

Okay, then what you just said is that drugs are allowed in the public eye of a black community. So what do you want the police to do about that? You fight the cops, don't want them in your neighborhood, don't support them, and then expect the police to go the extra mile to make your neighborhood safe? They are doing their job. If you have a problem, call the police and they will show up. They are doing what they are paid to do.

The drugs that come into our country are from China. They ship the raw material to the drug lords in Mexico and are brought in through our virtual open borders that your President created. You know, the Democrat you voted for.

No white guys are sneaking into the ghetto and forcing people to take drugs. When there is a demand, somebody is going to provide the supply. Why don't you tell your brothers and sisters to quit taking the stuff and those white suppliers will disappear.
Latinos tend to run importation, but local black and Latino criminals tend to run the distribution networks. Street dealers usually match the ethnicity of the neighborhood.

Forum List

Back