Fourth Officer Acquitted in Freddie Gray Case

Notice how the TV networks won't talk about any of these cases. If the cops were convicted it would be the headline story.

Yeah, it has kind of slipped under the radar...or they are afraid of the violence that might ensue, by those nut cases that won't agree with the verdict.

why would anyone possibly believe cops can kill black men with impunity?
they killed him?

No the van did. It was made from spare parts from this

MV5BNDA0NDkzNzc3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODk5OTI5._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

You were there? Did the other prisoner say he was begging for a doctor? Did you also believe the story he had recently had back surgery, which was untrue?
they killed him?

Somebody broke his neck and refused to let him see a doctor when he begged them.

I didn't have to be there. The cop testified that he asked for a doctor, but they thought he was faking.
Freddie Gray begged for medical help, was ignored: officer

You were there? Did the other prisoner say he was begging for a doctor? Did you also believe the story he had recently had back surgery, which was untrue?
they killed him?

Somebody broke his neck and refused to let him see a doctor when he begged them.

I didn't have to be there. The cop testified that he asked for a doctor, but they thought he was faking.
Freddie Gray begged for medical help, was ignored: officer

They don't care, he was black, thus a "thug", thus deserved it. Nothing else to consider for them.

they killed him?
healthy man went into police custody... for some reason.... and then came out of a truck with mortal injuries.

who else is responsible?

Depends upon who the deceased is obviously. Like everything in america, substantial people into one category, unsubstantial people into another.

They only believe that happens with Hillary. Not anyone else. The System is just...just ask them

they killed him?
healthy man went into police custody... for some reason.... and then came out of a truck with mortal injuries.

who else is responsible?

Depends upon who the deceased is obviously. Like everything in america, substantial people into one category, unsubstantial people into another.

They only believe that happens with Hillary. Not anyone else. The System is just...just ask them

Ask them? I can't afford to get any on me. It appears to be contagious that disease.

Attached to the documents released Wednesdaywas a transcript of Allen's taped statement to police the day of the incident. In it, Allen told police that it sounded like Gray "was banging his head against the metal, like he was trying to knock himself out or something."

Allen said he thought there was "a dope fiend" on the other side of the divider purposefully banging his head, four or five times. "It was like — he wasn't doing it hard and [expletive], but he was definitely banging himself in the head. I know he was."

Allen also said that it was a "smooth ride."

You know he was healthy? You know he didn't slam himself in the van?
From the Baltimore Sun

they killed him?

who else is responsible?

Forum List

Back