Another Victim Shot By A Trigger Happy Homeowner

Yeah Ray, your comment is racist, but that's the thing, racists say and do racist things.

Instead of just talking out of your rear, why don't you EXPLAIN how, in you very uneducated opinion, Black people are destroying the United States.

For starters blacks are responsible for the inability of police departments to find new recruits. Since the Ferguson situation and augmented by the Floyd thing, nobody wants to be a cop any longer. In commie cities we see blacks bust into stores and gas station stealing whatever they want in mobs. Nobody can stop them and it forces businesses to close down or raise the price of their products.

Where I live the city used to have 4th of July fireworks shows. They had to cancel them after blacks moved in because you can't assemble any large group of blacks without it turning to gang fights. We had a Catholic church that used to have Vegas weekend. They setup rides for the kids, had gambling tables with various games, a few beer stands and everybody in the city and near by cities would come and participate. It was a great time until blacks moved in. Much like the fireworks in my city, you couldn't assemble any large group of blacks without major fights so they stopped having it.

In my suburb we would have one murder about every 12 to 15 years or so. After blacks moved in, we are up to four or five a year and it's getting worse. That's why my property value is only half of what it is today. Nobody wants to live around blacks: the noise, the filth, the violence, and good people move out.

No, what we do is post per capita crime rates which tells what race of people are committing the most crime.
No you try to use that per capita to change the fact that whites commit the most crimes in this country. Is 15000 greater than 10000?
What you post is bullshit stating that whites commit more violent crime omitting we are six times your population. It's not only complete bullshit but running from the truth.[/quote[
Well idiot if you are 6 times more the population then wouldn't it make sense that you commit more violent crime. Doesn't really take a rocket scientist to figure that out.
If a company has 100 employees and 98 of them have black hair, but the two red headed guys are always late for work, it's completely stupid to say the guys with black hair are the ones late for work most of the time.
Not if 10 of the guys with black hair are always late to work.

Not according to the DOJ/FBI crime statistics.

What their sources say is whites commit the most crime as Americans because we are six times your population. So tell me, how would we find out what race commits the most violent crime without per capita?

Your comments remind me of an old George Carlin joke: if you and another guy are in an elevator and one of you farts, you both know who did it. And the entire problem with you and your race is you refuse to look at the problems in black communities. You lie about it instead.

What their sources say is whites commit the most crime as Americans because we are six times your population. So tell me, how would we find out what race commits the most violent crime without per capita? [/quote]
[/QUOTE]
See per capita is your excuse to change the narrative. If whites commit 20000 violent crimes and black folks commit 10000, who committed the most crime?
Your comments remind me of an old George Carlin joke: if you and another guy are in an elevator and one of you farts, you both know who did it. And the entire problem with you and your race is you refuse to look at the problems in black communities. You lie about it instead.
What lies have I told, see unlike racist like you black folks don't defend black folks when they commit a crime.

What their sources say is whites commit the most crime as Americans because we are six times your population. So tell me, how would we find out what race commits the most violent crime without per capita?
[/QUOTE]
See per capita is your excuse to change the narrative. If whites commit 20000 violent crimes and black folks commit 10000, who committed the most crime?

What lies have I told, see unlike racist like you black folks don't defend black folks when they commit a crime.
[/QUOTE]

Keep lying to yourself and keep the black population down by avoiding the truth. The question was not how many violent crimes are committed by white people, the question was which race commits the most violent crime. You just lack the education to understand the difference.

[/QUOTE]

Keep lying to yourself and keep the black population down by avoiding the truth. The question was not how many violent crimes are committed by white people, the question was which race commits the most violent crime. You just lack the education to understand the difference.

Who keep the black population down for over 400yrs in this country? It damn sure wasn't black folks. Black folks are a menace to black folks and white folks are a menace to white folks. Again if you commit 50K violent crimes and I commit 20K violent crimes, which race commits the most? That is simple mathematics.

Who keep the black population down for over 400yrs in this country? It damn sure wasn't black folks. Black folks are a menace to black folks and white folks are a menace to white folks. Again if you commit 50K violent crimes and I commit 20K violent crimes, which race commits the most? That is simple mathematics.

First of all the ratio is nowhere near that. But to properly adjust, if blacks commit 20K violent crimes and whites commit 30K crimes, it's blacks that commit the most crime since they are slightly above 10% of our population. Simple mathematics.

Is 30k greater than 20k?

Keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better. The longer you people refuse to accept truth, the longer you'll stay down in this country and never advance. Fine with us white people. Besides, you're just killing each other and that's fine by us. Keep on keeping on.

Keep lying to yourself if it makes you feel better. The longer you people refuse to accept truth, the longer you'll stay down in this country and never advance. Fine with us white people. Besides, you're just killing each other and that's fine by us. Keep on keeping on.
You're talking to the racist fool in the mirror. You mean like so-called civilized racist whites have, I am pretty sure it is that is why you keep pumping the drugs and the guns into the black communities that have not realized what you are doing.

You're talking to the racist fool in the mirror. You mean like so-called civilized racist whites have, I am pretty sure it is that is why you keep pumping the drugs and the guns into the black communities that have not realized what you are doing.

You blacks really love your conspiracy theories, don't you? Like crime, blacks are not responsible for the drugs, gang shootings and guns, it's all the white mans doing.

Do you know how many books were written by successful excuse makers? None. They are all losers because they refused to blame themselves for their problems and actually do something about it. Victimhood is a mentality that will never change for the rest of their lives.

You blacks really love your conspiracy theories, don't you? Like crime, blacks are not responsible for the drugs, gang shootings and guns, it's all the white mans doing.

Can you tell me a black gun manufacturer? There are no poppy fields in the Hood is there?
\Do you know how many books were written by successful excuse makers? None.
Do you know how many have been written by white racist in denial? None.
They are all losers because they refused to blame themselves for their problems and actually do something about it. Victimhood is a mentality that will never change for the rest of their lives.
Yea your right because they have had ALL the opportunities in the world? Can you tell me why you don't see folks standing on the corner in white neighborhoods selling drugs? Now whites are the number one consumers of drugs in this country, yet you don't see them being sold in white communities. Can you tell me why you don't see white prostitutes standing on the corner selling pie in white neighborhoods? Now we know white men buy more pie than any other group in this country, yet you don't see women in white neighborhoods selling it. Why is that the police allow this type of activity to go on in black neighborhoods, but not white ones. Your next post is gonna be great explaining this, I can't wait.

Can you tell me a black gun manufacturer? There are no poppy fields in the Hood is there?

Do you know how many have been written by white racist in denial? None.

Yea your right because they have had ALL the opportunities in the world? Can you tell me why you don't see folks standing on the corner in white neighborhoods selling drugs? Now whites are the number one consumers of drugs in this country, yet you don't see them being sold in white communities. Can you tell me why you don't see white prostitutes standing on the corner selling pie in white neighborhoods? Now we know white men buy more pie than any other group in this country, yet you don't see women in white neighborhoods selling it. Why is that the police allow this type of activity to go on in black neighborhoods, but not white ones. Your next post is gonna be great explaining this, I can't wait.

It's true that drugs affect people of every race and economic sector. The difference is there are no gang shootings in white suburbia. Drugs are sold by individuals to individuals and there are no gangs involved.

In a white community if there is known drug activity, the rest of the white community puts their support behind police to bring the problem to a conclusion no matter how it's done. In the black communities, blacks are against the police and will protest and even riot if police need to get rough with out of control suspects. In fact unless they get a complaint, they won't bother with those prostitutes or drug sellers on the corner, especially if the police patrolling are white. Who needs the problems? If the black community wants to handle their own downfalls, be my guest, but don't complain when the police don't do anything in a community that doesn't want their help and won't support their actions.

How many poppy fields are there in white suburbia anyway?

Time for the 'Joe Biden' Defense.

Joe once said that if someone is outside your door trying to get in just shoot them through the door.

He also said if you think someone is illegally on your property go out on your balcony and shoot your musket, er... your shotgun up in the air to scare them off.

It's true that drugs affect people of every race and economic sector. The difference is there are no gang shootings in white suburbia. Drugs are sold by individuals to individuals and there are no gangs involved.
Why is that? Is it because the economic status is totally different. See drugs are not ALLOWED in the public eye in white neighborhoods.
In a white community if there is known drug activity, the rest of the white community puts their support behind police to bring the problem to a conclusion no matter how it's done.
In the black communities, blacks are against the police and will protest and even riot if police need to get rough with out of control suspects.
Again your ignorance raises it's ugly head. Black folks don't trust the police and why is that? Is it because there is a history of misconduct when it comes to the police in BCs.
In fact unless they get a complaint, they won't bother with those prostitutes or drug sellers on the corner, especially if the police patrolling are white. Who needs the problems? If the black community wants to handle their own downfalls, be my guest, but don't complain when the police don't do anything in a community that doesn't want their help and won't support their actions.
Hmmm, so their job is not to serve and protect when in BCs. If they don't want to serve the taxpayers then why don't they patrol white communities and let black cops patrol the black ones if they are not going to do what they are paid to do.
How many poppy fields are there in white suburbia anyway?
None, but who owns the planes, trucks and boats that bring the drugs into this country? It damn sure ain't black folks in the Hood.

Why is that? Is it because the economic status is totally different. See drugs are not ALLOWED in the public eye in white neighborhoods.

Again your ignorance raises it's ugly head. Black folks don't trust the police and why is that? Is it because there is a history of misconduct when it comes to the police in BCs.

Hmmm, so their job is not to serve and protect when in BCs. If they don't want to serve the taxpayers then why don't they patrol white communities and let black cops patrol the black ones if they are not going to do what they are paid to do.

None, but who owns the planes, trucks and boats that bring the drugs into this country? It damn sure ain't black folks in the Hood.

Okay, then what you just said is that drugs are allowed in the public eye of a black community. So what do you want the police to do about that? You fight the cops, don't want them in your neighborhood, don't support them, and then expect the police to go the extra mile to make your neighborhood safe? They are doing their job. If you have a problem, call the police and they will show up. They are doing what they are paid to do.

The drugs that come into our country are from China. They ship the raw material to the drug lords in Mexico and are brought in through our virtual open borders that your President created. You know, the Democrat you voted for.

No white guys are sneaking into the ghetto and forcing people to take drugs. When there is a demand, somebody is going to provide the supply. Why don't you tell your brothers and sisters to quit taking the stuff and those white suppliers will disappear.

Okay, then what you just said is that drugs are allowed in the public eye of a black community. So what do you want the police to do about that? You fight the cops, don't want them in your neighborhood, don't support them, and then expect the police to go the extra mile to make your neighborhood safe? They are doing their job. If you have a problem, call the police and they will show up. They are doing what they are paid to do.
You really are the typical, dumb ass, white dude who doesn't have a clue with what he is talking about. The police are in black neighborhoods to contain crime, not prevent or stop it. No, they are not doing what they are paid to do. They are not supported because many of them are crooked as hell, you are a slum lord in a black neighborhood (so you claim) you should be more up to speed on what is happening in the community. They keep the drugs and prostitutes in the BC, so that they are not in the white ones.
The drugs that come into our country are from China. They ship the raw material to the drug lords in Mexico and are brought in through our virtual open borders that your President created. You know, the Democrat you voted for.
Who told you that? Sean Hannity.
No white guys are sneaking into the ghetto and forcing people to take drugs. When there is a demand, somebody is going to provide the supply. Why don't you tell your brothers and sisters to quit taking the stuff and those white suppliers will disappear.
They just make sure they keep flowing in the BC. You are the number one consumer of drugs in the world, why aren't they flowing into white communities?

You really are the typical, dumb ass, white dude who doesn't have a clue with what he is talking about. The police are in black neighborhoods to contain crime, not prevent or stop it. No, they are not doing what they are paid to do. They are not supported because many of them are crooked as hell, you are a slum lord in a black neighborhood (so you claim) you should be more up to speed on what is happening in the community. They keep the drugs and prostitutes in the BC, so that they are not in the white ones.

Who told you that? Sean Hannity.

They just make sure they keep flowing in the BC. You are the number one consumer of drugs in the world, why aren't they flowing into white communities?

They are flowing into white neighborhoods, it's just a fact that whites keep it down low compared to blacks that do drive-by shootings and draw the attention of the media. A few years ago my cousin lost her 27 year old son to an OD. He's been hooked on the shit since he was 15 years old.

I do know what's happening in my community. That's how I know blacks destroy things wherever they move to. I have several video cameras on the front of my property connected to a video recording system that stores up to seven days of streaming video. I keep my police scanner on and listen to the police calls. I belong to a Facebook group of our suburb and people post things that goes on here that others didn't know about. I have 9 motion detector lights on the outside of my properties.

Police are not there to contain crime, they are there to respond to crimes that already took place. If you think the cops are crooked as hell, next time you need help, call a black criminal instead. If you don't want the police in your area, contact your council person and tell them to get rid of the police department. There is no law that says you have to have one.

Forum List

Back