A Tale Of Two Churches

The American, and the Anglican.

1.Something has happened to Western Civilization, something which may have seemed an advance to some….but which included the seeds of the culture’s destruction.

It began with the French Revolution, the origin of every totalitarian uprising, and reached fruition in the post-war period.
Had not an anti-religion attitude taken hold, many would have recognized the hand of Lucifer. In fact, Obama’s mentor, Alinsky, noted this in his dedication of “Rules For Radicals”…. to "the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer."

Interesting phenomenon, the Left recognizes and announces their allegiance, yet is able to satirize any on the other side who point it out.

2. Communism was one of the totalitarian dogma’s that arose from the French Revolution, and their theoretician was Antonio Gramschi.

“Antonio Gramsci, the philosopher who became the iconic thinker of the 1960s, laid down the blueprint for precisely what has happened in Britain: the capture of all society's institutions, such as schools, universities, churches, the media, the legal profession, the police and voluntary groups. This intellectual elite was persuaded to sing from the same subversive hymn-sheet so that the moral beliefs of the majority would be replaced by the values of those on the margins of society, the perfect ambience in which the Muslim grievance culture could be fanned into the flames of extremism.

At the core of those Western majority values lay the Mosaic code, which first gave the world the concept of morality, self-discipline and laws regulating behavior. Who, then, could be surprised that the Jews found themselves in the left's crosshairs?” Phillips, “Londonistan,” P.118-119

“….the capture of all society's institutions, such as schools, universities, churches,…”

3. You will find the same pattern in America:

The radicals of the sixties did not remain within the universities…They realized that the apocalypse never materialized. “…they were dropping off into environmentalism and consumerism and fatalism…I watched many of my old comrades apply to graduate school in universities they had failed to burn down, so they could get advanced degrees and spread the ideas that had been discredited in the streets under an academic cover.” Collier and Horowitz, “Destructive Generation: Second Thoughts About The Sixties,” p. 294-295.

And…

“The radicals were not likely to go into business or the conventional practice of the professions. They were part of the chattering class, talkers interested in policy, politics, culture. They went into politics, print and electronic journalism, church bureaucracies, foundation staffs, Hollywood careers, public interest organizations, anywhere attitudes and opinions could be influenced. And they are exerting influence.”
obert H. Bork, “Slouching Toward Gomorrah,” p. 51

4. But… “In America, the churches have been in the forefront of the defense of Western values. Some of the strongest support for Israel comes from evangelical Christians. In Britain, by contrast, the Church of England has been in the forefront of the retreat from the Judeo-Christian heritage. At every stage it has sought to appease the forces of secularism, accommodating itself to family breakdown, seeking to be nonjudgmental and embracing multiculturalism.” Phillips, “Londonistan.”

But….don’t count on the forces of the Left, of Lucifer, giving up.

You have hit the proverbial nail on the head, but that doesn't surprise me much, nor do the quality of responses you have received from left-leaning posters in this thread. Secularly speaking, the Enlightenment was actually the first new age call for a second, much more aphotic dark age. As you've mentioned, the roots of radical cultural change, atheism, sadism, communism and postmodernism began prior to and during the French Revolution. So hated were the powers that controlled late 18th Century France that the radical leftist revolutionaries were willing to make any deal with devils, human or otherwise, to see those traditional powers eviscerated and banished from France forever. And that is exactly what the revolutionaries did to the tune of buckets of blood and hundreds of thousands of corpses. Out of that orgy of slaughter arose Marx, Darwin, Hegel's fame cemented, de Sade's dark god-like mass cultural perversion and the root beginnings of radical feminism, the normalization of homosexuality and the spread of godlessness as the West's new religion, which despite misinterpretations of Nietzsche's seminal works, would take some centuries to force down civilization's throat.

Also as you have mentioned, we're seeing the same pre-French Revolution drumbeats for atheism, bestiality, sadism, child murder and mutilation and abandonment of ancient faith as occurred there during the late 18th Century, only now with the instant spread of information, our civilization is going straight to hell much more quickly than France of the 1700's. Unlike that dark period in Western History, the unholy darkness is much closer to ending all civilization the human race in its entirely. One only needs to review a list of political-ideological achievements and platforms of the radical American Left to realize immediately the human race cannot survive their intended recreation of civilization if they succeed in gaining absolute power.

- Abortion

What happens if a majority of Western women choose to murder their unborn children? What happens if all of them do it? Game over human race.

- Normalization and proselytization of homosexual behavior.

What happens if a majority of Western men and women convert to homosexuality? Game over human race.

- Transgenderism

Same as above, only a less direct route for now, at least until a majority of our new generation children are mutilated into non-childbearing or reproductive capable things. Game over human race.

- Godless Governments and societies

Ask survivors of Soviet Russia, communist China, Cambodia, etc. what happens when your political leaders believe in nothing and abandon the ancient moral codes of Christianity. Tens of millions of your fellow countrymen die. Game over human race.

And I could go and on and on in demonstrating how anti-human race the modern American postmodern radical left is. Human evil alone? I can hardly believe it any longer.

There was definitely some rot and excess in that French monarchy and no doubt about that. What's instructive about the French Revolution for me however is how quickly the entire thing devolved. From whatever "high ground" they had to eating their own in how many years? A bare handful.

That's truly the test, in my book. Good systems CAN and WILL be corrupted if not watched (better yet: prayed over). However, "the truth will out". The seeds of the French Revolution were so rotten they outed in a very short amount of time.

Balance is where things work good.
Lack of balance is where things destroy.

I'm convinced evil forces I.E the Devil uses lack of balance to destroy Humanity.

His Synagogue of Satan, will use extreme Libertarian values, or extreme Communist values as a mockery of Christ, and a support of evil.

Libertarian values are greed like Ayn Rand, Milton Friedman, Von Mises & other Koshers support.

Communist values are power like Marx, Lenin, Trotsky & other Koshers support.

Rather than proportionate balance, they're supporting evil.

Protestants fall for this garbage, because they're either really clueless, or really kind of evil.

Every post:

"The Jooooooooooooos"

"Plus I am Polish cause I eat Polish food"

What's your fascination with supporting this tribe?

As for Polish, it's my heritage,my family was Polish for close to a thousand years before coming to your dopey Kosher - Protestant country of EVIL.

The really sad--and transparent--thing is that this is your source of identity, pride and life satisfaction. As with all racism and bigotry: I am better and they are worse because ancestors

Pathetic. Really

North-West Euro Protestants
especially
British Protestants definitely act, and even look very weird, and even very evil, and wrong.
I think it's your Redhead genes.
I believe it's a satanic line, along with Kosher who look, and act similar, along with LGBTQ.

To be blunt you believe a lot of stupid stuff.

It's nothing to brag about

A good deal of people have noted that the Synagogue of Satan is evil.
Redheads have no souls
&
LGBTQ are from Sin & anti-Christs.

2 of these fit with the Bible.

1 still makes sense, because Redheads were said to be Setti the Egyptian evil God.

Even in our society Redheads are seen as cold & weird.

Some are convinced Redheads come from Cain.

Every post:

"The Jooooooooooooos"

"Plus I am Polish cause I eat Polish food"

As for Polish, it's my heritage,my family was Polish for close to a thousand years before coming to your dopey Kosher - Protestant country of EVIL.

The really sad--and transparent--thing is that this is your source of identity, pride and life satisfaction. As with all racism and bigotry: I am better and they are worse because ancestors

Pathetic. Really

especially
British Protestants definitely act, and even look very weird, and even very evil, and wrong.
I believe it's a satanic line, along with Kosher who look, and act similar, along with LGBTQ.

Redheads have no souls
&

1 still makes sense, because Redheads were said to be Setti the Egyptian evil God.

Some are convinced Redheads come from Cain.

If you and Penny were married, I'm quite sure you'd never find the front door of you house and make it to the street

Pathetic. Really

especially

Redheads have no souls
&

Some are convinced Redheads 1come from Cain.

If you and Penny were married, I'm quite sure you'd never find the front door of you house and make it to the street

It fits.
LGBTQ is obviously spoken against in the Bible.

Same with the Synagogue of Satan.

Redheads also being Satanic explain why you British Protestants are behind so much war, genocide, greed, theft & environmental destruction.

You're not Godly.
You're sons of Satan & traitors of the Catholic faith.

Pathetic. Really

especially

Redheads have no souls
&

It fits.

Redheads also being Satanic explain why you British Protestants are behind so much war, genocide, greed, theft & environmental destruction.

You're not Godly.

You said "some" are convinced redheads are from Cain. Let me tell you. My husband is a red head. We've been married 25 years next month. How long you ever been with the same woman, and kept her happy? How long you been at the same job? Are you a homeowner? Got any kids?

Tell me all that and we'll compare you, the "Polish food eater", and my husband.

Pathetic. Really

especially

Redheads have no souls
&

It fits.

You're not Godly.

So again, Polish. My husband:

1. Attends church almost every Sunday, coaches the church softball team, is head usher, runs the church website, serves on men's ministry. How are you doing on Christian duties? Let us know.

2. Been married to me 25 years. By FAR my better half (believe me). My hero.

3. Two kids. Fabulous father. The best.

4. Homeowner. Great home. Killer lawn. Best in the neighborhood. And he'll let you know it too, cause people ask his advice....heh

5. Same job, twenty years. Doing well.

He's a redhead. What you got, Polish? I mean you got big flopping lips about evil redheads and all the other people you don't like, so stack this up. How great is your life?

for the record----there is nothing in the bible disparaging red heads----the term
"synagogue" is a greek word and means "assembly hall" -------Since it is used
TODAY by jews to refer to that which in Hebrew is "beit Knesset" (assembly hall) or
"Beit Tfillah" house of prayer-----some really jerky people believe that it is SPECIFICALLY jewish. "some people" include those who eat pierogis and drink wodka

especially

Redheads have no souls
&

It fits.

You're not Godly.

1. Attends church almost every Sunday, coaches the church softball team, is head usher, runs the church website, serves on men's ministry. How are you doing on Christian duties? Let us know.

4. Homeowner. Great home. Killer lawn. Best in the neighborhood. And he'll let you know it too, cause people ask his advice....heh

He's a redhead. What you got, Polish? I mean you got big flopping lips about evil redheads and all the other people you don't like, so stack this up. How great is your life?
especially

Redheads have no souls
&

It fits.

You're not Godly.

A.) Red heads & reddish heads tend to give off bad vibes.

B.) Red headed nations in the British Isles tend to give off bad vibes.

C.) So my conclusion is that they are a Satanic bloodline.
Especially
Because they look so weird many of them have funky features like very small bead eyes & sunken eyes & even pretruding jaws.
So
Do a lot of Kosher people have these same odd features & bad demeanor.

D.) That doesn't mean they can't do good.

E.) Does your husband believe in war, greed, taking away peoples Government help, helping the rich get richer, that destroying God's creatures is great or that destroying God's Green Earth is fine?

Last edited:

Redheads have no souls
&

It fits.

You're not Godly.

Redheads have no souls
&

It fits.

You're not Godly.

A.) Red heads & reddish heads tend to give off bad vibes.

B.) Red headed nations in the British Isles tend to give off bad vibes.

C.) So my conclusion is that they are a Satanic bloodline.
Especially
Because they look so weird many of them have funky features like very small bead eyes & sunken eyes & even pretruding jaws.
So
Do a lot of Kosher people have these same odd features & bad demeanor.

D.) That doesn't mean they can't do good.

E.) Does your husband believe in war, greed, taking away peoples Government help, helping the rich get richer, that destroying God's creatures is great or that destroying God's Green Earth is fine?

Tell me what you have achieved, since apparently your features are so fine and that makes you superior.

Let's hear it.

especially

Redheads have no souls
&

It fits.

You're not Godly.

What does having a great home, and a great lawn have to do with being one with Christ?

Actually, I'm quite certain Christ would prefer you give up a little bit of "Home" just to give to the Homeless.

As for lawn, they actually tear down trees, and you chop the grass to make sure trees never grow back.
I'm not so sure where it comes from, but I'd say the more Godly thing is to respect Nature, except when necessary to do otherwise.

Having a job for 20 years seems to be completely irrelevant to the discussion of Christ.

You're actually kind of making my points for me, you believe in materialism, and looking good.
A clear trick of the Devil, to trick the more dumb, and evil (British Protestants)

Yes, I think especially British Protestants are bad,
For goodness sake, many of you are only Protestants because King Henry wanted a Divorce, he was a sick man, and of Reddish hair course.

Redheads have no souls
&

It fits.

You're not Godly.

What does having a great home, and a great lawn have to do with being one with Christ?

Actually, I'm quite certain Christ would prefer you give up a little bit of "Home" just to give to the Homeless.

As for lawn, they actually tear down trees, and you chop the grass to make sure trees never grow back.
I'm not so sure where it comes from, but I'd say the more Godly thing is to respect Nature, except when necessary to do otherwise.

Having a job for 20 years seems to be completely irrelevant to the discussion of Christ.

You're actually kind of making my points for me, you believe in materialism, and looking good.
A clear trick of the Devil, to trick the more dumb, and evil (British Protestants)

For goodness sake, many of you are only Protestants because King Henry wanted a Divorce, he was a sick man, and of Reddish hair course.

You said my husband is evil and has no soul. You don't even know him. I am telling you the truth of his life: he is so not evil that this is the life he has built for himself, while you come online and spout nonsensical trash like redheaded people have no soul.

I've read a lot of stupid swill on the internet but that, you are good at. Believing stupid swill. Now, if you back away from it--gee maybe I am full of nonsense about redheads--I'll give you credit for that. But if you dig in, no quarter given.

Because it's fundamentally really, really stupid

Redheads have no souls
&

It fits.

You're not Godly.

You said my husband is evil and has no soul. You don't even know him. I am telling you the truth of his life: he is so not evil that this is the life he has built for himself, while you come online and spout nonsensical trash like redheaded people have no soul.

I've read a lot of stupid swill on the internet but that, you are good at. Believing stupid swill. Now, if you back away from it--gee maybe I am full of nonsense about redheads--I'll give you credit for that. But if you dig in, no quarter given.

A.) I believe Satanic bloodlines have already infected Earth.
How else do you explain our condition?

B.) Probably no one is purely Satanic, or purely Human, or anything else possibly Angelic, or "Other".

C.) Just because someone has a Satanic bloodline, doesn't mean they have to give into those urges, and not be reformed.

D.) Yes, , I do believe that Redheads are one of the Satanic leaning blood lines.... Along with the Synagogue of Satan & LGBTQ.

They all look & act really weird for starters.

E.) I've had some startling experiences with Redheads like they could hear my thoughts even, which they used to mock me with.
I'll leave it at that.

My experiences tells me Redheads at least can be something evil.

F.) Redheads are very rare in the rest of the World, except North-West Europe, and a little bit of Russia.

That really explains a lot.

It explains your Western European greed, materialism, war mongering, your selfish Individualism, environmental destruction, abortion, euthanasia, what ever you do you tend to get it wrong, or even Devilish.

Russians too are like this sort of.

Redheads have no souls
&

It fits.

You're not Godly.

Not really...

Pay close attention to Human races,
and
you'll notice patterns.

I don't think we're all the same "Humans" as in Earthlings God created just for Earth.
this
might just be a myth.

Blondes look & act Angelic. (They are Honest, good natured, passive, but naive, and more likely to be peaceful)

Asians look & act like Gray Aliens AKA Drones. (Good at programming, and mathematics, but also good at being programmed)

Blacks & Australoids look & act like Hominids, or early Humans.
(Very perceptive & adaptive because they are Naturalists & had to be to survive the environment,, but not so good at intellectual tasks like reading, writing, math, and so forth which aren't needed on Earth, because they came from else where.

Redheads look & act like Demons.. They tend to be the ones supporting war, greed, genocide, environmental destruction, and a lot of other ills.
They
seem to have good verbal skills, but not good spatial ability. (A sign of Left-brain activity AKA the more selfish, and psychopathic side of the brain)

What's puzzling to me is the Arabs, and Native Americans.

Maybe they're Martians which explains the Pyramids on Mars. (They're good at building things, like structures, and noticing things too because they're also not Angels, or Demons... .

Angels, Demons, and Drones basically never had to survive in nature, so they're not particularly perceptive, or adaptable.
That's why they tend to be more fussy, organized, and also not keen on trying new things like spicy food,
and
why they tend to not notice basic things, like even that there are racial differences out there.

Although Natives might be mixed with Drones.

Last edited:
T Some of the strongest support for Israel comes from evangelical Christians.

The fluffy-bunny hippie-dippie 'Christians' shall better study the Holy Bible.
So-called Christian Zionism is an insane doctrine born in ill brains of lefts.

What the heck does this post mean?????????

The post means you are wrong

I'm never wrong.

Here, let's prove it: you are an inarticulate dunce unable to either make a cogent point, or support any.

See?

It fits.

You're not Godly.

Not really...

and
you'll notice patterns.

I don't think we're all the same "Humans" as in Earthlings God created just for Earth.
this
might just be a myth.

Blondes look & act Angelic. (They are Honest, good natured, passive, but naive, and more likely to be peaceful)

Asians look & act like Gray Aliens AKA Drones. (Good at programming, and mathematics, but also good at being programmed)

(Very perceptive & adaptive because they are Naturalists & had to be to survive the environment,, but not so good at intellectual tasks like reading, writing, math, and so forth which aren't needed on Earth, because they came from else where.

Redheads look & act like Demons.. They tend to be the ones supporting war, greed, genocide, environmental destruction, and a lot of other ills.
They
seem to have good verbal skills, but not good spatial ability. (A sign of Left-brain activity AKA the more selfish, and psychopathic side of the brain)

Maybe they're Martians which explains the Pyramids on Mars. (They're good at building things, like structures, and noticing things too because they're also not Angels, or Demons... .

Angels, Demons, and Drones basically never had to survive in nature, so they're not particularly perceptive, or adaptable.
That's why they tend to be more fussy, organized, and also not keen on trying new things like spicy food,
and
why they tend to not notice basic things, like even that there are racial differences out there.

You're crazy, and I"m putting you on ignore

T Some of the strongest support for Israel comes from evangelical Christians.

The fluffy-bunny hippie-dippie 'Christians' shall better study the Holy Bible.
So-called Christian Zionism is an insane doctrine born in ill brains of lefts.

What the heck does this post mean?????????

The post means you are wrong

I'm never wrong.

Here, let's prove it: you are an inarticulate dunce unable to either make a cogent point, or support any.

See?

John 8:44 (KJV)
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

You are talking about Judeo - Christian heritage, moral and values.
There are not any mutual.
It is an oxymoron
How can you put together those whose father is devil and those who want to be near to God

It fits.

You're not Godly.

Not really...

and
you'll notice patterns.

this
might just be a myth.

They

and

You're crazy, and I"m putting you on ignore

What's crazy is your belief of an absolute equality among the religions, ethnics, and races.

Forum List

Back